• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Will Karelia, April 14, 2004, 01:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Well it looks like it is a slow limp home will some of the other ships get here with engineers as Our Engineer is currently temporary C.O.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Captain there has been  no responce to our hails I have continued the hail on a repatious cycle until a response comes but I would like to beam over to the station to find out for myself. With Your permission of course. If I may take my leave I will await your responce in the Transporter room.

Off: message to Sirus Black. are your the same person that plays the C.T.O. of the uss Lancelot in starphoenix. If so please reply to messages there.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**Okie........*snaps fingers* Idont get to be XO AWWWWWWWWW well http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.........hehehehehehhehehe http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> okie your probly not feeling guilty right now so ill leave it at that

ON**Commander when does the Ares get here ?

William Wallace

=A= Helm by order of the Chief Medical Officer set course for DS 20 Maximum warp. =A=

=A= Captain I took this tac because no one else was posting. I am sorry if I was out of order. =A=

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Having cleaned up Sick bay i move to the bridge.  Entering from the turbo lift
"Good morning Captain Haw is your arm. Commander. I just thought I would come up while sickbay was quite."

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

FredLazarus

*Admiral Karelias voice comes over the channel permitting the docking*

"Place the ship in normal docking postion, I will be meeting with the admiral, Mr. Black will lead repairs. Mr. Wallace, you have the bridge"
*Leaves for the station*
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

OFF: When I asked you to not call me Fredders I was not joking, it really sounds stupid. Stop the OFF messages jumbled every other action please, it can get confusing at times.

"Mr. Black get me full impulse and pull us back, Ms. Hawkins, prepare aft photon torpedos for repeat firing"

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

Ah so now we are off to save the Cardassians now. I bet the Bajorians would love the irony of that.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Joe Braxton

Channel open, captain.

OFF: I'm your new Chief Operations Officer http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

Julia Rellek

Card.-"This is Captain Argen, Your presence is appriciated"

Rellek-"Do you know who attacked you"

Card.- "Yes, we finally determined that it was the Romulan Coalition"

Rellek- "I thought that we had seen the last of them?"

Card.- "They said that they wwere the only remaining vessel"

Rellek- "We'll Take it from here. Ticonderoga out."

Rellek- Can we find out where that ship went?

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Sirius Black

USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

William Wallace

Programming a probe. loading the probe and firing it. The Romulans didn't like that Sir. They have locked weapons upon it. But they don't fire, this is curious, I have never known the Romulans to be so non secretive.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sirius Black

USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

William Wallace

Entering the bridge.

Captain I am getting ready heavy Casualties. I believe this maybe the best test of this ships ablities we could have hoped for sir. Sliding quickly in to the chair next to the XO.

(Edited by William Wallace at 3:21 pm on April 14, 2004)

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**I hope this one is ok it took me about 10 minutes to find it and mind you i am tired when i did it http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

OFF**So you do want to be in Sickbay if we get into trouble William:) or do youwant to be my assistant and i try and get you OUT! of the dirty job of being in sickbay?....Which is it sick Bay or Cheif of securities assistant ?......If i were in your position id pick asssistant:)......Night