• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Storming of DS12

Started by Huw, November 21, 2003, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nismos

"Sure, let's go he is gone any way.Lets see if Emeril scored some romulan ale, and we'll catch up on old times."
*The two brothers leave together and head for the lounge*
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die. Prepair for ramming speed RAMING SPEED!"-Worf

Huw

*drops down in front of Karelia*

It was a bluff...

But just to be sure, we need to get into a defensive position, i suggest some Stun mines, over turn some of those tables and be ready, if they get past us then there is no hope for Voraks party...

*grins* Time to do what i was TRAINED to do...

Hey what the heck is that ship...
*the asc revox zooms past firing as she goes*

Who are they?

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Berik

*Berik quickly rushes through the crowd*

Sorry Admiral here I am,
*sees Captain Freeman on the floor*

*he crouches down to Freeman with a tricorder in hand*
He is definitely in a state of neural shock. We need to get him to a medical facility immediately! or he will die

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Hedford

*Pushes several buttons and tries to target the Romulan vessels*

"Admiral Vorak, it seems on of our ships is surrounded by four Romulan Vessels, we could help them a hand but then our cover is blown and the Romulan will know that the station-weaponsarray is in our hands."

*Hedford stands by to give the last command which would fire upon the Romulan Vessels. He awaited the answer from Admiral Vorak*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Huw

Huw: Nismos, Guard here, i am going after the Romulan Commander

Nismos: Rgr

*Huw disappears into the shadows*

Nismos: where dya go?
Huw: I am still here...
Nismos: Oh cool over there i think

*Huw leaves the area and starts to follow the romulan commander, he lands in front of him, (Think like the Ninja vs Revolver Ocelot from MetalGearSolid, you get the idea)*

RomulanCommander: Stupid Federation Pig, you will never take me alive!!!

Huw: True, but it doesnt stop me trying,
*huw fires at the commander, but he dodges it*
Huw: your good, but not as good as me

Romulan: Hahaha! *The Romulan pulls out a batleth*
Huw: Oh good, a sword fight, i am so looking forward to this!

*Cue the cool blade fight music, Huw draws his katana, the romulan lunges at him, huw manages to parry the blow and slice into the romulans arm, but he doesnt flinch, the romulan spinning kicks huw and floors him*

Romulan: You forget, i am a commander, you are an ensign, i am more experienced!

Huw: And you forget, never try to gloat

*Huw slices with his sword, the romulan screams in pain and falls backwards, but his legs stay where they are, as they are no longer a part of him*

Huw: hehe

*Huw quickly dermo regenerates the skin to stop the bleeding*

Romulan: *cough splutter* Ok, maybe we could negotiate...

Huw: Call off your men and i might let you live...

Romulan: *flips out a communicator* This is your commander speaking, lay down your weapons and surrender, we will not be harmed

Huw: very good
*Huw points his phaser rifle at the romulans head*
Romulan: We had a deal?
*Huw fires a STUN shot into the romulans head and disappears into the shadows*

OFF: I think that about raps it up...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Tyler Michaels

Tyler decided it was time for him to go to work. When Walker wasn't looking, Tyler snuck off and began searching for a target.

Marco Diaz

*while the shooting was going on Diaz was cowaring behind some crates, he got up once hea heard the firing stop*

I think we need to get out of here and head for Ops.

I believe the Romulans now might send reinforcements.

OFF: Berik is a character of mine, and I cant remember if he was supposed to join us or not can anyone tell me?

Captain Marco Diaz,
Commanding Officer DSA

Jack Roberts

*Jack rushed over to the two Romulans and took their tricorders away*

How many more of you are there?

Romulan: HA! I won't talk to you! you weak and servile scum!

Jack: shut up!

Lieutenant J.G. Jack Roberts
Helm, USS New Orleans

Vorak

Vorak fires on some more Romulan officers as he makes his way to another control panel. Yet another Romulan advances at him, but he applies the Vulcan nerve pinch calmly, and is already concentrated on the control panel in front of him, while the Romulan is still falling on the floor.

"Now initiating all station weaponry onto the Romulan vessels. Shields are now at maximum."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

James Walker

"Huw, this isn't a enemy stronghold, it's are home! We don't need you destroying every place you go! Now, I'm sure the Admiral's stealth plan will work just fine."
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Vorak

OFF: you have been missed Karelia http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

"Mr. Hedford, you have come perfectly in time. The station on your right is available to you. Tap into the communication controls, and prepare to transmit a message to our fleet to enter the Romulan's weapon range and open the battle. Send this transmission on my mark.
Is everyone else ready to initiate the take-over of all the station's controls?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Marco Diaz

I must warn you Admiral, that doing so will draw attention to ourselves. The ops crew will realize something has happened here and send some soldiers to take care of the problem.
Captain Marco Diaz,
Commanding Officer DSA

Huw

*sigh*
You almost feel sorry for them, NAH!

Nismos, i see you battle bravely *smiles*

OFF: Whoever the romulan was, that was good, OH wait its a... trap

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

*Laughter from the shadows*
The Problem with you romulan, is you dont realise what youve got your self into, if our fleet doesnt destroy you, we will send another one, and i personally will defend this place until you have to pry my weapon from my cold dead hands

*The officer looks around but cant see where the voice is coming from*

Now lets talk about real business, YOUR surrender...

You cant win, go ahead storm Engineering, it worked really well in the armoury didnt it *chuckles*

*a beep noise*

You have ten seconds to get out of my sight romulan or i will get rid of your sight...

OFF: I am still alive... I am able to access EF, but rarely...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Will Karelia

"Mr. Huw, you will do no such thing without my consent. I don't want to lose any more lives, and if negotiations will stop that, I am wiling to deal with them."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell