• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "End of the Line"

Started by Will Karelia, July 02, 2005, 01:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Aye sir.

**Rellek begins to send communications through out the station requesting officers to head for the Ticonderoga. Then she headed out of ops and boarded the ship herself.**

=/\= Will, i have a skeleton crew and i'm prepared to head out.=/\=

Red Alert and all hands to battle stations. Lieutenant, bring the shields and weapons online.

Lieutenant- Aye sir.

Helm request clearance from ops.

Helmsman- We're a go.

Release docking clamps and head out at one quarter impulse.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Taurik

A phaser beam shot from the dorsal starboard phaser array of the Rivendell, but it was not the standard, bright orange beam. This beam was a blinding white, and was coursing with the psionic energy of Taurik, Sentinel of the Gallifreyan Order.
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Will Karelia

"Sir," the ops officer replies, "that's a Borg cube. And it will be here in 17 hours."

Karelia jumps to attention. "What! Contact Avalon Station! We need reinforcements!"

"All channels open, Admiral."

"This is Admiral Karelia of the Federation outpost Deep Space Twelve. There is a Borg cube a mere 17 hours from out position. We require the assistance of any starships in range. I repeat, this is Deep Space Twelve, requesting immediate assistance from all nearby starships."

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

lucasbailey

*Moments after the Windsor drops out of space another Sovereign class drops out of warp*

*it positions itself to protect the station*

OFF: Bringing in the big guns.....
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Malcolm

*The Tiberon drops out of warp and maneuvers in fron of the station from where it is believed the borg cube will appear*

=/\= Captain Malcolm to Fleet Admiral Karelia...We're back, we had a bit of an 'out of time' experience,i'll tell ya later...anyway, we are armed and ready....what info do you have on the approaching cube...i have sent a message to my friend Admiral Bailey of GreyWolf, and he has said he will send his Flag ship, the Nautilus, to aid us...=/\=
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Richard Ransom

ooc:Can I join in on this thread?,I need somthing to do
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

lucasbailey

OFF:Mr. brown,  please read the topic in the shadow forum

Will Karelia

"Initiate departure sequence. Take up a defensive position to guard the station."

(OFF: All the ships from Omega and Avalon will be here.)

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

All hands we're going to abondon ship.

**With that said the Tiberon's shields were lowered, and they energized; reappearing a few seconds later aboard the Tiberon**

Captain could you use a few extra hands?

**Before he could answer Rellek took a seat at the Ops station**

**Everyones eyes turn to the view screen and with one more hit from the cube the Ticonderoga went up in a blaze of glory.**

She was a fine ship.

Peter Brown

ooc:can Shadow Fleet join in on this Mission?
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Julia Rellek

Helm, take an attack posture parallel to Admiral Karelia and in the battle don't get too far from the station or the other ships.

lucasbailey

OFF: To let you know, the tiberon is heading back, and will be able to 'help', or help evacuate if needed..

Richard Ransom

*A Message came in from the U.S.S Windsor*

==^== Admiral Ransom to Deep Space 12 Message Confirms and Fleet Admiral after we get though this you and the Senour Officers here are invited over to the Windsor for a Dinner==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Malcolm

OFF: You mind if i bring my sovereign(USS Nautilus) to help, its not to far off( (According to the EF map).....
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Will Karelia

The Righteous rocked violently as it took a beating from the Na'jigat. An explosion flared from the ceiling, and gas began to leak. A bolt akin to lightning lanced from the cloud and struck the Defiant-class ship.

"Abandon ship!" Will yelled over the ship-wide intercom. "Get to the escape pods! Computer, activate site-to-site transport! Transfer all bridge crew to the U.S.S. Tiberon!"

Will and his crew dematerialized.

Another lightning bolt lanced from the energy cloud, and blasted the Righteous right in the belly. The ship split into several large portions, and the warp nacelles hung only by a few plates of duranium. The Na'jigat cracked the ship open like a coconut, and drained it's energy just as easily. Once the ship had been drained, they absorbed the final explosion as the warp core lost containment.