• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Beta Squadron - Dispatch Romulan Fleet

Started by Relic Damen, August 09, 2003, 04:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

=/\=Commander Damon, upon the first shot being fired we'll come about then i'd like 2 of your Wraith class fighters to cloak then go to the attacking ships aft, decloak and bumbard them with fire. Any questions? (Hopefully you'll buy us some time.)=/\=

(Edited by Julia Rellek at 12:29 am on Aug. 11, 2003)

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

OFF:Sry, i tried to think of a better way to word it   LOL!
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Zynth

*enters running, with Vinnie Teterini,Conner McCloud and Lucas Bailey*

"Mr. Damen, Might we be of assistance, we can fly fighters, even though we seem like were from the prehistoric age."

OFF: the last line is a joke,even hough all four are mine...just wanted to apologize.--LB

*all four hop in a  fighter, and do the pre-flight check*

Zynth: Systems Green,all go.

Teterini: Systems green, im go.

McCloud:System Green, lets klick ass.

Bailey: Same here,green, ready to go.

Mr.Damen, you  ready?

(Edited by Zynth at 7:12 pm on Aug. 13, 2003)

Zynth
CO-Omega Station
Omega Division

Jonas

Engines on, engageing

*the fighter flies out of the hanger,as does  vinnies,conners,lucas,and zynth's.(in order of names:Wraith 4,5,6,7)

*the ship rocks a little, he engages impulse*

Lieutenant Commander Jonas
Wingman, USS New Orleans Fighter Squadron

Anthony Collins

OFF:Understood

=/\= Wraiths we have clearance to attack the Romulan ships =/\=

Pulls the fighter around in a tight loop. As i level out from the loop the computer sirens scream out. "Torpedo Lock" With out thinking I put the fighter into a Corkscrew and dive. Three seconds into the dive i pull up and level off heading towards the romulan Warbird that had a target lock on me. "Computer bring up weapon targets on the Warbird. Place them on the heads up display" Around the Warbird Green squares tighten into red boxes as the targeters find the weapon ports. I target the first two Phaser banks with my micro-Torpedoes. I squeeze the trigure and the streak away about a second apart.

Pulling up and over the top of the ship i spin my fighter and then pass over the war bird. Comming over the other side. Phaser banks start to try and track me. I spin down and pull through the engine wash. A Phaser blast passes close to my fighter partialy deflecting off my shields. "Shields down to 56%. Do you wish to divert power from weapons to Charge your shields?" "No" I think to myself, "That was to close". =/\=Wraith 3 to Wraith 1. I made a run against one of the warbirds i think they have been modified to track fighters. I almost got fried by one of the Phaser banks. Just a heads up there=/\=

Anthony Collins
Alpha Squadron Leader USS New Orleans Fighter Wing

Anthony Collins

=/\= Confirmed Falcon =/\=

Spining back on the Warbird at maximum torpedo range. I try to get a target lock "Computer Fire all torpedoes. Aim them all at this lock, on my mark "Confirmed". The lock beep becomes a tone indicate my lock. "Mark" Torpedoes fire out one after another 6 in total. against the warbird each hitting within half a second of each other overloading the shields bringing the shields down. "Computer target there sheild generator" a red square on my HUD encompasses the location of the shield generator. I switch over to pulse phasers and and shower the target with fire and explosions. =/\= I have got you a open target here New Orleans If you have a moment to finish it off =/\=

Anthony Collins
Alpha Squadron Leader USS New Orleans Fighter Wing

Relic Damen

Relic forgets about Jonas for the time being.

*I need to keep my mind on the Romulans.*

Relic gets in range of the nearest vessel, and fires his two standard torpedoes. After some more attacks with his phaser cannons and mini-photons, Relic disabled a Romulan Destroyer.

DS12 Fighter Chief
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Damen.jpg" border="0">
"I know this ship like the back of my hand," hits his head on a bulkhead. -- Montgomery Scott

Relic Damen

Relic attacks the nearest, of the three, warbird. He damaged it's left impulse engine.

*####, I want weapons, not engines, weapons.*

Relic continues to fire on the warbird. He gets damage done to its port disruptor banks.

DS12 Fighter Chief
"I know this ship like the back of my hand," hits his head on a bulkhead. -- Montgomery Scott

Relic Damen

=/\= As long as they don't move =/\=

they should be destroyed or severely damaged. If you see the other two leave, fire on them at long range. Maybe we can pin them there.

OFF: I'm Falcon, your Hawk.:)

DS12 Fighter Chief