• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Revolt of Loxius

Started by Zayan, May 18, 2006, 08:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

"Well, Malcolm.  I promised I would let you die in your own fashion.  So here it is."

*Ardeth fiddled around with the launchers then they got up in there same positions again but this time fired on the tanks that came in, Blaze's shot went towards the front line of the tanks destroying about 3 tanks from his shot.  Ardeth aimed for the rear, stopping there tank reinforcements dead the wreckage made it almost impossible for the other tanks to move*

"Well, that was fun."

*Blaze took out his rifle and set it for wide beam rapid fire mode and used the hill for cover, he aimed at the largest group of Loxian soldiers and fired his rifle.  With the blast it wounded and killed the entire group, what morale the Loxian troops have is begining to fade*

Dyien

"ETA of 3 Minutes 25 Seconds."

'I will have to beam you and anyone about my vessel since I have other request for help from someone on your side."
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Blaze

*Ardeth went over to survey the carnage of the fight and noticed his brother was no where to be found, he searched more and found his brother laying amoungst the loxian soldiers clutching several of them in his embrace, dead from many phaser wounds, he had gotten his revenge on the corrupted loxian soldiers and died in his own honorable way*

*After packing there gear, Blaze went over and guarded the entrance way into the freighter ensuring no one entered except for Taurik and Sanchez*

Zaphan

Zaphan looked at the Star Fleet Medical officer and then back at Zayan, then back to Mr. Travis again.

"Ah Mark do you want me to leave too? If I get my arm back, that is."
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/AeiLanTenie/Ktarian.jpg" border="0">

Blaze

<<Yes Taurik I do, its called a ship, and Scans done bye your ship.  So yes I do have means to get to the planet.  And I have been talking to Vorak Quite alot about this.  So in a way yes I have permission>>

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth yawned, all too used to sitting around in starships.  His brother, Malcolm, however, was white-knuckling the console seats.  Ardeth waited for the departure from any signs of radar so he could safely send a message to Hal.

Blaze

"I have to get to him Taurik." *Then Blaze rushed off threw the ship to the back entrance, then rushed across the plains to Ardeths position*

"You NEVER! carry a powerpack with you huh Ardeth.  *shakes head*, here <Hands a powerpack to Ardeth>."

*Blaze shoots several Loxian soldiers dead, then threw a couple Quantom Grenades and took out half of the first wave of Loxian soldiers*

"Gotta love those grenades."

Baphomet

**Vulcan Suttle Kelata**

Baphomet could wait no longer for the other shuttles, due to the fact the Loxian Attack shuttles were almost upon them.

She set up the Shitdrive so as to make a 'jump' behind the Loxian Shuttles, while doing so the Loxian Shuttles began an attack decent.
Baphomet engaged the Shift Drive, but something unexpected happened during the exit sequence, one of the loxian shuttles miss calculated their decent vector and bumped the side of the Shift-portal, causing a flux in the Gravimetric sheer as the portal came in contact with their shields.

The Loxian Attack Shuttle ws obliterated, taking out several other shuttles in it's destruction.
The Kelata rocked, due to plasma from the destroyed Loxian Shuttle seeping into the intake vents for the Kelata's Zero Point Energy Converter.

COMPUTER: WARNING, QUANTUM MATRIX IN ZERO POINT ENERGY CONVERTER DISRUPTED.
INITIATING EMERGENCY SHUT-DOWN AND RESTART SEQUENCE.
SHUT DOWN COMPLETE.

The Kelata lost power, tumbling out of control, Baphomet hurriedly making adjustments and making sure the ZPE-C was clean of plasma.
The Kelata was almost to the ground when the Zero Point Energy Converter restarted, the Kelata regained full power and initiated a full power climb, scraping the ground with the shields.

Forgetting herself for a minute, said out loud to an empty ship:
     "Hmm it might be logical not to try that again...so close anyway..."

If anyone with her with a keen eye, would of noticed a slight embaressment on her face for an instant, then was gone.

Once she did a quick study of the readouts, Baphomet took the ship back into the battle.

It was like nothing at all had happened to the Kelata as Baphomet took the remarkable vessel back into the fight.
The Kelata at the insistance of Baphomet fired all the weapons at her disposal.

All the remaining Battle Tanks errupted into flames, taking a many of the ground troops in the process.

Swinging around and dodging the attacking Loxian Shuttles, the Kelata handled with Vulcan perfection taking out every Attack Shuttle one at a time.

Even though some of the attacking shuttles fired and occasionally hit the Kelata, she suffered no damage what so ever as the enemy exploded around her as well.

Baphomet wondered why the Kelata had suffered damage before and not now, even the intakes for the ZPE-C should not have even taken in plasma at all, but one of the readouts gave her the reason; one of the subroutines for the intake had an error in the code line.

All this had taken her only three seconds as she brought the Kelata around to face the approaching Loxian forces and fired the rest of the remaining Quantum torpedoes.

Nonir

"Very Well, I can fill in for a Tactical Officer, I served as one for 4 years befor transfering to the Evolution. Also I have another passanger. She is Unconcious and she might need medical attention. Ill speak with you when I come aboard. Nonir Out."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Morgan Freeman

=A= Rivendell to Kelata =A=
Understood, Commander return to the Rivendell as soon as you can.
=A= Freeman out =A=
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Mark Travis

"No i need a little assitance and you seem to have been volunteered."
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Zayan

Indeed, so does war.

*Zayan closes her eyes and starts to recite the Prophecies of Loxius from the Ancient Scrolls copy that Burma gave her.*

If the Empire of Loxius, driven by lust for war and destruction, should reject the ways of Tazay,

She shall dim the light, and turn herself into cold stone.

The shadow of darkness shall divide the people, and the wrath of the Stone Goddess shall last for three centuries.

Those who reject Tazay, shall live in oppression,

And those who do not, shall find the embrace of the Stone Goddess,

Until the time has come, for the Stone goddess to forgive Her Children.

From the stars She shall send the redeemer,
He who shall lead Her Children to the Old Ways of Tazay again.

The Empire shall be reunited, and the times of penace shall end,

And after the redeemer of the Goddess has returned to the stars,

The result of the union of the Realm of Land and Stars, shall bring forth a great leader,

Who shall bring his people into th e Golden Age of Enlightment....

*She opens her eyes and speaks softly to the air.*

Burma you were wrong, it speaks not of one redeamer but of two.  Forgive me Tazay for not listening to the vision you had sent.  Now because I did not tell my love, your prophecies may not come to be!

*Zayan weeps in silence and begins to sink within herself.  A guard stops at the cell and speaks directly to her.*

guard: "You and your friends will be next, traitor.  To think I once admired you and could have loved you, in your days of glorious service to the Government!"

*He then sneers at her and spits on the ground before turning to leave.*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/zayan.jpg" border="0">
"It is a far better day to die fighting to remain free than it is to live under opression!"

Blaze

"I dont think the transporter will work here.  Time to cut the door, take it off its hinges in short."

<Blaze looks around to make sure no one was watching them>

Blaze

*Blaze sat at helm as Malcolm and Ardeth came onboard the door closed and sealed*

"Malcolm, if you choose to live I would be honored if you joined me.  Perhaps I can help you the way I helped your brother.  But as I said its your choice wether to die or not, but if you choose to live you can choose to try and help the loxian people and then that would be a good way for you to feel human again.  But the way you were treated will never go away for certian, all you can do is try to fix the past and look forward to the future.  That is also a choice if you choose.  But its your call."

<<Okie now we wait.  Taurik, Zayan, Zaphan, hurry your booties up>>

Blaze

*Blaze Fired his launcher at the same time Ardeth did.  The quantum blast injured and killed around 100 loxian soldiers before they both reloaded there launchers again for another hectic blast wave.  Tho during the aftermath of the blast the remaining soldiers were afraid to approach the hill as another blast hits there center line killing another 100 from the blast*

"Well, Captain.  That should buy us some time.  Ardeth reload the launchers.  We may need to reinforce there morale."

OOC**I figured sense we use quantum torpedoes why not make a launcher for it for a soldier http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.  Besides I liked the AOE of it :P