• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Revolt of Loxius

Started by Zayan, May 18, 2006, 08:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baphomet

**Vulcan Shuttle Kelata**

Baphomet, noticed that the Avenger went after the stricken Shuttle, so in the mean time she switched weapons over to the Meson canons.

She then took off after the Loxian Battle tanks who were the ones too close to the ditched freighter and opened fire.

The Tanks were bombarded by Meson pulses, the resulting gravimetric effect neutralised the molecular bonding in the tanks, causing then to be crushed under their own weight.

One of the Tank drivers who had jumped out of the vehicle to run away, got caught by one of the Meson pulses and to his surprise, was reduced to a jelly like consistancy of biomatter sludge.

Baphomet continued firing on the tanks until they had all been crushed under their own weight and as she had finished, the next wave of Loxian Attack Shuttles had arrived.

The Kelata cloaked as Baphomet brought it around to get ready to attack the on coming enemy vessels that were still out of range of the freighter, so she had time to gather the other vessels.

=A=Baphomet to all ships=A=

"All vessels begin delta-2 and omega-3 attack patterns, engage the enemy forces."

=A=Baphomet Out=A=

Baphomet

**VSS Kelata**

Baphomet took the Kelata into a curved assault pattern around the Loxian ships and fired.
several of the shuttles tried to hem the Kelata in as Baphomet fired the last of the Quantum torpedoes from the AFT and Fore launchers several of the torpedoes hit and took out their painted prey while others wildly went to the ground, accidently taking out 1000 troops on the ground.

Baphomet raied her left eyebrow in interest as she fired the Meson canons at the rest of the shuttles, taking out 10 in the barrage of Gravitic pulses.
The remainder of the shuttles in desperation fired on the Avenger and the Kelata, reducing the Kelata's shields to 70%.
Several of the control relays blew and the Ablative Armor Generator shut down.
Baphomet ignored the warning klaxons and continued to fire the Meson canons at the remainder of the shuttles.

Between the Avenger and the Kelata, all the Loxian Attack Shuttles were destroyed, with sensors showing no more on the way.

Will Matthews

"Ten security officers can be spared, more if they are needed".
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/60/willmattidzq5.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Will Matthews
Chief of Tac./Sec.
U.S.S. Rivendell

Zaphan

Zaphan frowned at Mark, but nodded.

"I will try."

Zaphan went to the prone Captain Sanchez and tryed to drag him out of the medbay. complaining all the way.

"*mumbling* Getting orders from some upstart Starfleet officer, on board my own ship, now I have to drag a Captain that can't stand such a natural thing as birth...Oh Yazay, what did I do wrong in life...HA?"

Zaphan managed to get Captain Sanchez out of the medbay and into an ajoining compartment.

She then let him go and went to the replicator...

"Computer, tumbler of cold water."

The replicator flared into life and created a tall tumbler full of icy water.
Zaphan grabbed the tumbler and went back to where she had left the expectant father.
Once there, Zaphan tipped the icy water on Sanchez's head, waking him up immediately.
After placing the tumbler back into the Replicator slot and ordering it to recycle the tumbler.
Zaphan then returned to Sanchez, who was shocked, agry and bemused all at the same time.

"Awake now Captain Sanchez?"

Zaphan stood over him holding out her hand to help lift him up, all the while with a cheeky grin on her face.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/AeiLanTenie/Ktarian.jpg" border="0">

Ardeth Wildcat

"Grab hold so it doesn't fall.  I don't want guards on my tail." Ardeth said, making a slight joke out of it.  He widened and thinned the beam, then decreased its power drastically to keep it on the metallic item.  He then checked his aim, and readied himself to burn through it.

Ardeth Wildcat

"Um, I've never been in a starship before." Malcolm said, as Ardeth got the kids out of the underbrush.

"Must you two complain about my brother like that?!  He's not evil, just misunderstood.  He was tortured and left there to die, feeding on the prisoners because he had that as a choice or a very slow, painful death." Ardeth said, about to take one of the kids and growl angrily as he had his ear yanked by one of them. He didn't know the child couldn't grip his cloak, and kept sliding, each time pulling a rather sensitive ear further.  "You know, I don't fancy missing an ear like my brother.  If you can't grab my cloak, wrap your arms around my neck lightly till we get on board.  No, you do not pull my whiskers.  And please, let go of my head.  I can't see with your hands over my eyes!" Ardeth said.  Malcolm came to save Ardeth from the kids by grasping his ungloved hand and helping him onboard, the kid covering his eyes to keep him from seeing.

Baphomet

**Vulcan Shuttle Kelata**

=A=Baphomet to Nonir=A=

"Acknowledge Lieutenant, expedience would be best, sensors are indicating ten more Battle Tanks heading this way along with five Loxian Attack Shutles; ETA for the Tanks, three minutes, where as the Attack fighters will be here in 20 standard minutes."

=A=Baphomet Out=A=

Blaze

*Blaze just watched a shuttle destroy the tanks and wished he could get one of those weapons tranformed into a Pulse rifle*

*Ardeth fired the Mortar tanking out a few hundred infantry while Blaze fired at the location where Taurik is in hopes to give him a back door out*

OOC**Someone Beat Sanchez to death and tell him to post alredy :P.

Dyien

As the Avenger continues the attack designation, the Loxian tried there best at hammering down the shields but the shields strenght wass decrease by only 3.5 percent.

As the Avenger moved to zero point one two five, Dyien ordered the Selton to open fire on the 3 remaining shuttles with all pulse and ion banks. 2 of the 3 shuttles went down in a flaming fire and exploded on impact of the surface.

The last remaining shuttle took moderate damaged and opened fire on the Avenger causing slight damage. Before the Avenger could open fire, 2 Anti-Aircraft missles impacted on the shields, decreasing the shields strenght to 77 % and cause minor damage to the exhaust ports.

"Evasive manuvers, located and fire full spread of torpedoes at the Anti-Aircraft batteries location."
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Randall Sanchez

*While everyone is fighting to defend Zaphan's cargo ship from the Loxian government forces, the shuttle of Sanchez had safely landed some distance away from the ship's location.  But it had not proceeded entirely unnoticed, because the Loxian groundforces had seen an unauthorized landing on their radars, and began searching the area.  Unable to hide the shuttle, Sanchez had no choice but to leave it and seek hiding.  It took long until the Loxian forces gave up finding any intruders, and for Sanchez to safely come out of his hiding place.  Carefullly, he made his way to Zaphan's cargo ship, and saw that the Loxian government forces were surrounding it.  Sanchez sought himself a good hiding spot from where he could target anyone, and in an unexpected attack, he began to open fire on the Loxian government soldiers.  At first, they were surprised, and didn't know where it had come from, but after a few shots, they realized where it came from, and Sanchez had to move location to prevent from being fired upon himself, whereafter he repeated the same tactic.  When they were on to him again, he had no choice but to throw himself into the battlefield and fire at the Loxian soldiers as much as he could. Having created confusion this way, he saw an opening to reach the cargo ship.  He barely avoided the firing of the Loxian soldiers as he ran as fast as he could.  Then he finally arrived at the cargo bay...*
"Keep opening fire at them! If we keep up our defense right now, we might be able to get away from here, but we have to be fast! Where is Zayan?"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez jumps up.*
"Zayan! The child! What happened!?!"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Zayan

*Zayan sighs, half in relief and half in dread.  Keeping an eye on the guards, she tells her tale.*

What I am about to tell you of my past will quickly disillusion you and your ideas of how great a person I am.  Being that we may not have much time, I will tell only the basics of it.  To sum it up in 5 words: I was one of them.

*Zayan holds up a hand discreetly as a guard walked by.*

Not by choice, as you may well know.  When I came of age, and being the eldest child, they came and took me from my family.  I was raised in the Government institution and trained in their military.

*She chuckles and tears begin to form in her eyes.*

I was one of their best students.  As one of the best I was appointed to be one of the leaders for the class exam.  I will never forget the exam or rather the Massacre at Tazay's Temple.  Those from the local villages who were still faithful to Tazay were going to the temple for prayers, prayers to be delivered from the Government's oppression.  The exam was a test to see how loyal to the government we where.  We were given weapons and demolition equipment, and marched off to Tazay's Temple.  At the entrance of the temple we formed ranks and opened fire on all the people outside.  Men, women, children and entire families were killed without a thought.  Some managed to run into the temple and close the doors.  We left the dead and dying where they were and began to tear down the temple with the demolition equipment.  No one inside survived, the only thing that remained unbroken was Tazay's statue.  The villagers who did not go to Tazay's Temple were made the labour force to remove the ruins of the temple.  We oversaw the work, and punished those who did not do as they were told.  Some..... Some of them were made into examples for the others.

*With her good hand Zayan wipes the tears from her eyes.*

The remains of the ruins were eventually lost along their way to a pulverizing plant.  Government Intel found out that a rebel had taken them.  A rebel named Zentox.

*knowing there would be a question she continues.*

Yes the Temple of Tazay on Vontak Nor is the same temple, the dark red spots the blood of those I massacred.

I eventually ran into Zentox during a training exercise, taking down a rebel ship.  I was an up coming Government General at that time.  I was always one for a challenge so once the rebel ship was dead in space I went over for a head trophy.  I saw the rebel crew laying all over the ship, I only saw one who was still alive.  It was Zentox, the commander of the rebel ship.  He was in bad shape and was about to die.  I ended up talking with him and he opened my eyes.  I ended up leaving him there, but when I got back to Loxius I started searching for answers to questions.  That is when I discovered that my family was at Tazay's Temple during the massacre.  They were identified as being killed by my weapon.  I started to dig deeper into what was actually going on in the Government.  I knew too much and was becoming a danger to their system so was exiled when they caught me in the act of looking where I shouldn't have been.

*Now that a Loxian knew her biggest secret she felt a weight lift off her soul.*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/zayan.jpg" border="0">
"It is a far better day to die fighting to remain free than it is to live under opression!"

Zayan

*The group came to a door and Zayan kicked it open.  Walking swiftly she hits the single guard in the head with her weapon. knocking the guard unconsious.

She is young yet and doesn't know any better than to do what she is told.

*Zayan moves the guard asside and looks at the control pannel.  She enters the program code and is asked for a confirmation access code.  Pulling up her sleave Zayan shows her wrist to a scanning device.   After a few seconds the words 'Error incorrect access code entered' show up on the screen '4 seconds to total lock down.  Enter confirmation access code to avert lockdown.'  She grabs the guard's arm and rips the sleave off.  Zayan then puts the guard's wrist on the scanner.  The screen shows 'lockdown averted.  Program running.'*

Ok we can head to the hanar now, but we won't have much time to get into the air before the systems are back online.

*She points to their location and to where the hangar is on a wall pannel.*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/zayan.jpg" border="0">
"It is a far better day to die fighting to remain free than it is to live under opression!"

Mike Powell

=/\=Shuttle Kelata=/\=

"This is Lt. Robert Nonir, the Evolutions Cheif Operations Officer,  on the Shuttle Helion. Myself and Lt. Ftima, the Evolution's Medical Officer are availible to provide you assistance. I beleive I saw 7 other shuttles in this sector put they are taking refuge in a nebula and might not be able to pick up your transmission. I am going to head there first then I shall return with reinforcements. Hold in tight there Commander. I shall return shortly."

=/\=Nonir Out=/\=

*Robert then looks to the unconcious Ftima laying on the bed in the back of the shuttle. He thinks to himself...*

"Hang in there darling... not much longer then we will be out of this hell hole for good..."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Dyien

<Avenger Bridge>

Dyien commence the transport of the Federation officers onboard the ship. Transporting the injuried Starfleet officer to the Med Lab and the other to the bridge.

Within seconds there was an orange blur of light and Lieutenant Nonir was on the bridge. Dyien turned to him.

"Welcome aboard Lieutenant, to the OSS Avenger"

Dyien turns to the helm officer. "Bring us to 150 meters from surface and head for the last location detected by the sensorof the Kelata.

"Aye Dyien."

As the Avenger lifts off, it starts to trumble from hits to the starborn side. Being nearly 45 meters with and double in lenght, it was still powerful. Alarms start to go off at many stations.

"Report."

"Loxian shuttles now in range, They are firing on us. Minor damage to hull."

"Return fire, full power. Return power to stablize Inert Dampers to normal."
Dyien
Shadow Agent