• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Vor'Cha Kahless

Started by KHa Var, November 13, 2004, 09:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHa Var

*The Vor'Cha Kahless was monitoring the Loxian's communications.  When the order to open fire was given, KHa'Var was ready.*

"Open fire on all near by Loxian ships!"

"Opening fire, several ships have been hit captain."

*The Vor'Cha Kahless fires upon 10 different Loxian ships from under the Flagship.  2 of the ships are disabled by direct hits to their warp generators.  The other ships have damage ranging from major to minor damage.*

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

KHa Var

*The Vor'Cha Kahless cloaks at the edge of Loxian space and begins scanning for Loxian vessels.  The hunt for the Loxian fleet has begun.*
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"

Mathew Sisko

The USS Saratoga is here to assist you kahless. together we will destroy these vermen!
Captain Matthew Sisko
Duty to Starfleet and loyalty to the Federation is life!

KHa Var

*Some time after entering Loxian space, a gravity well distortion alarm sounds.*

"My lady, several ships are closing on our location."

"Have we been detected?"

No madam, it seems we are in the middle of their gathering co-ordinates."

"On screen!"

*There is a bright flash as the Enormous Loxian fleet drops out of warp.*

"Helm, keep us out of their way.  I would not like to be smeared on the hull of one of those ships!"

"I'm doing my best! But there are so many of them."

"How many ships are you reading?  I need to know now!"

"Captain, sensor readings indicate approximately 200 vessels."

"We won't stand a chance if they find us.  Helm take us into the ion wake of that ship, it looks like it could be their flag ship."

"Moving into shadowing position, ma'am."

"Ready a warp capable probe.  Modify it with a cloaking device and amplify the signal.  I want it launched into the mouth of the Dark Passage.  In cloode a priority one encrypted message to be sent to Avalon Station on it.  This cloaked probe will be our relay station for transmissions."

*An hour or so passes.*

"My lady, the relay station probe is ready for launch."

"What are you waiting for then! Launch it you fool!"

"The probe is away.  What are your orders?"

"Now we wait and watch the enemy's next move."

*Meanwhile the cloaked probe makes it safely to the mouth of the Dark Passage.  Once it reached its destination, it begins transmitting.*

~§~Priority One Encrypted Message~§~

There are 200 Targh Hunters.  Of the Targh Hunters there are two Large Warriors, and One Giant Warrior who leads the Hunt.  The Large Warriors are as big as the Largest Prey.  The Giant Warrior is about five times the Largest Prey.  They are splitting the Hunting party into three Houses.  The Prey is frail, but it always has a Plan to survive.
~§~End Transmision~§~

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"

Loxians

*At a steady speed, the Loxian Government fleet sets course toward the location of Avalon Station, unaware of the Klingon battleship hiding in their ion wake. On board the flagship, the largest of all, many Loxian officers are busily preparing for battle, as the Loxian Prime Commander stands on the bridge, waiting...*
Officer: "Prime Commander, we are arriving at Avalon Station!"
Prime Commander: "Put it on screen!"
*The viewscreen shows Avalon Station, in orbit around a planet nearby the vast Expansion Nebula.*
Prime Commander: "So the signals from the device of our spy did not lie. This is where our people are being held, no doubt! Kowan, Vakin, Varnek... We must find them, and silence them! Enough damage has been done, and it is time to avenge it! Signal all ships to drop out of warp!"
Officer: "Yes, prime commander!"
*In an instant, a large fleet of various different ships comes to full stop in front of Avalon Station...*
Prime Commander: "So it has come to it at last! Scan their defences!"
Officer: "The station's weapon and defence systems are armed and targetted, sir! Apart from the station, I can only scan one ship, right in front of it."
Prime Commander: "One ship, and one station... that's all? This will not be a long battle! Signal to the first squadron to line up in front of the station and their pity ship!"
Officer: "Aye, sir! Sending orders now!"
*Instantly, several smaller but still powerful ships form a line in front of the flagship, facing Avalon Station and the U.S.S. Venture. On board the bridge, the Prime Commander keeps looking at the viewscreen, when his second-in-command approaches him.*
"Prime Commander, may I remind you that we emptied the entire army system of Loxius, for just this cause alone? We could have handled it with far less ships, without having to leave our homeworld vulnerable."
Prime Commander: "Vulnerable for what? The Loxian Exiles? They are scared, hiding in that Cardassian station! But when we were there last, we fought a wary battle, with an entire fleet against only two of their ships, and their Cardassian station. Still we lost! And why? I'll tell you why! I have no idea why! They must have unleashed some weapon that just 'ate' our ships alive, something of a power cloud, I have no idea what it is. No, I will not make the same mistake twice, I will not underestamate them again. These Starfleet people are tricky, but this time I am prepared for them, and I will not return to Loxius until they are utterly crushed, so that there will not be spoken of them in the Delta Quadrant again! Is that understood?"
*The second-in-command nods and steps back, as another officer announces that the first squadron is ready at the frontline.*
"Good, very good. Signal all ships to open fire at my command! Three... two... one... FIRE!"
*Instantly, the frontline ships open fire at the Venture and Avalon Station. The battle has begun...*