• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Brig

Started by Kawolsky, April 16, 2006, 10:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty

" i contacted the u.s.s windsor sir, they confirmed it was admiral ransom "
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

Sean

*Sean grabs Cook and pick him up and puts him on the bench*

*thinking*
What is going on with me what is happening.......Steal the Windsor Steal the Windsor Brige it to System J-25 Seal the Windsor......I need clearty what is happening to me

Sean

Who is this Sean, I have never heard of that Name

Chris Newberry

"So you got my message Alexia. I am afraid I got other bad news from Andros in the Alpha Quadrant."

Alexia

OOC**Damage it depends on how badly he would hit you, a mind blast is in short like a baseball bat smashing a potatoe if he smashed you hard enough, your brain would probly be tater soup :P, but that wont be the cause just yet.

IC**Alexia motions for the force field to drop as 2 guards entered the cell first and creating a wall between them and alexia as she entered the cell block*

*Placing a hand on cooks forward, which was warm to the touch, and her other hand on his chest, entered a trancelike link with cook*

"I hope, Sean, didnt harm you that much, your mind will have you knocked out for awhile.  Hmmmmmm, I think Sean's mind blast did more harm then originally expected it seems that the mental barrier around your brain has been weakened.  Mental Barriers act like a shields shield matrix.  *A look of shock crossed her ethereal face*, are you a telepath cook ?, im sensing a hint of telepathy in your mind, perhaps its one of your dead ancestors abilities from generations of cross breeding."  *smiles*
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*Richard Enters*

Chris, who is this person that tried to take the Windsor.
*looks at the Kights and the Young Women*

I see we have Company.

*turns towward the Kights*

Its a Pleaser to Meet you Iam Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Dyien

Stranges telepathy link.

"You don't know me, but we need to talk. Come Along. I am watching. Find me!!!!"

Alexia couldn't sense where it was coming from or anything on the rebound loop of the telepathy link.
Dyien
Shadow Agent

lucasbailey

*Hours pass, and he wakes up.*

"Where am I?"

*Looks around the room, unsure of where he is*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

"The Guild was a group of various people of various races that joined to fight the Felians. We raided against them, knowing that we couldn't attack them head on."

*paces room*

"The Felians...heh...they are blood thirsty cannibals, telipaths. They hunt in packs, and can mentally block their presence. They can listen into your thoughts. I don't know where they are from. If we knew, we could've destroyed them. It's said, that if you find their homeworld...you can find their weakness. The one thing that would destroy them."

lucasbailey

*sighs*

"Fine...but trust me...if they come...and you are as...'prepared' as you seem..."

*lets the comment trail off*

Elizabeth Bailey

*places her hands on Balkazars forehead/temples. She takes a deep breath.*

*Suddenly, images rush into Balkazars head. He can see tall, carnivorous beings. Flesh eaters, telepaths of great prowess. They are conquering planet after planet. Subjecting the weak to enslavement. Those who stand in their way are annihilated, wiped out. He can see the planet where the former division, Greywolf  was at, being wiped out by the Felians. He can see Bailey being healed, and leading the group of people, known as The Guild. They're fighting the Felians. He can see the dagger. A face, a dark, evil being can be seen staring at balkazar. He know he's being watched. He smirks, then lunges after him, but runs into an invisible wall, a mental barrier*

*Elizabeth removes her hands from balkazars forehead/temples*

*turns and nods at her father, then turns back to balkazar*

"Well...?"
Elizabeth Marie Bailey

Balkazar

*Whispers* "If we did that, how do you suggest we find out what REALLY! happened on Greywolf planet ?"
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

scotty

=/\= sorry sir, i believe that i could handle it sir, im still questioning him, if you wish to join me =/\=
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky entered the Brig*

"Admiral, I was just informed. I am very sorry about this but you must understand that after the recent attack, we must be vigilant?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Weasly Cook

"Yes Sir." Cook said as he got up, making Captain Smith more irritated because he fell to the ground.

Cook bent down to try and comfort him, but he was batted back by a paw, claws were not drawn, but it was a warning. So Cook walks over to the guard and takes the food before turning around and placed his back to the hole, a second later a clatter is heard as Captain Smith lands upon the tray, it seemed he had tried to do a jail break, Cook only shakes his head and turns around, his front of his uniform is splatter from the spilled drink, and pieces of food is clinging to the wetness of the uniform. On the tray, which had gotten heavier, was a feline that was eating some of the meat in the soup that it seems to have been the only item of food not upset, the drink was milk and Captain smith was covered a little in Milk as well, it looks like the feline had his meal.

"I'll wait till he is calmed down before trying to eat my meal." Cook then slowly placed the tray back onto the bed and he sat down as well, looking like he wasn't too happy with a dirty uniform. But a smile was creeping onto his face as he thought of the antics of Captain Smith. Soon he was laughing about it as he took a napkin but it was also soaked in milk and he really began to laugh. Cook had been taken around so fast that the entire afair of the events were hilarious now.

About two minutes later he was calming down more, and Captain Smith then hops down and begins to wash himself in a corner of the room.

Cook stands and speaks again, "I am ready to talk about the Windsor, and then afterwards, let's try the meal again." He smiled agian at the events that happened not too long ago, He would have to talk to Frontier's Cheif of Security to make the cells feline proof and safe.

OOC: Sorry, but Captain Smith was not too happy and he wants out. A feline that wants out bad enough will get his way, I should know, I have one that lives in my home.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">