• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Bartender

Started by Ayala Mirez, October 06, 2002, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight

Leonid Pushkin

i dont like wiskey that much.
I like vodka like ####.
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Ayala Mirez

he is sweet, and yes i agree he would make a good boyfriend..but i really don't think i'm ready to start anything yet
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

(OFF: umm, i think its up to leonid)
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

*laughs* oh really? *smiles* i'll go get your tea *leaves and returns with his spiced tea* so how are you?
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Tamok

Nevermind. It is clearly you have no idea what the Star Empire are. How about my fdrink, Miss Shakira?
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Hawkeye Pierce

Pierce could not think on that moment and fired this weapon on a pair of glass.
if somebody moves their heads are going to be broken just like thoes glasses.

Ayala Mirez

sure thing Mr. Rockwell..*goes behind the bar and brings him back a coffee* how are you today sir?
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Vorak

Suddenly, the voice of admiral Vorak resounds over the intercom all over the station, though he does not speak in the typical Vulcan way...

"Everyone, today is party time! We got some friends from the Corporation coming over to be our playmates! Everyone is invited to join the party at the station's Ops!"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Torrima

<still thinking of one>

Tamok

Oh s$$t! If he have taken my bottles from 2330 I gonna KILL HIM!!!
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Ayala Mirez

*laughs a lil bit* no i don't think you can leave them just yet
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Shakira

"Hey there, Mr Enoch" *Shakira walks out from the bar with a bottle of Kilkenny and a cuop on her tray. As she puts them on the table, she asks*
"How are you today?"

Shakira

"Oh, wow, what an interesting story.." *glances and yawns* "Now, if you all excuse me, I have some work to do back there in the kitchen, so.." *stands up and leaves*

Enoch

"Interesting, interesting.  I believe you're the first Betazoid I've seen on this station so far... busy reading my mind huh?" http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">