• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

security

Started by mwnesbitt90, January 08, 2006, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

"Alright Commodore.  I need something from you.  Any problems that you come across, any security concerns report them to me  immediatly.  I am setting up a private security channel in my office to communicate directly to you.  Understood?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

MalcomReed

=Coded communication from USS Mannon to Commander Mark Jarret=
*On the small screen in front of Jarret a person sat. His upper body shawdowed.*

"Mr. Jarret. I have a task for you. You will transfer to Avalon Station. Request a job in security. There is a person whom is of some..interest. Your job will be to ensure the security of the federation. Communication Ended"
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division

mwnesbitt90

This is Major Nesbitt of Internal affairs and stratigic opperations.
I wuold like to ask everyone on the station to report in and give me a rundown of the reason for being here and your rank and your current post. off. Admeral ransom please do not shut me down here in order to properly do my job i need all the information i can get!!
Thank you all and God Bless,
Major Mitchell William Nesbitt III
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

***Ransom enters***

Ransom, Richard Fleet Admiral Division Commanding Officer .

and Mr Nessbitt I whant you in a  my office at 15:00 tommrow
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Mark Jarret

*Deletes the transmission record upon watching it*
"So we go on"
*Exits*
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Vincent Garhart

**Garhart walks into Commodore Nesbitt's office. **
"Commodore , reporting in.  I am the division Xo and I am here to assist Admiral Ransom with runing this Division, I am a Vice admiral.  
How are you liking your new accomidations Commodore, do you require anything else?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Oliver Davis

Oliver walk in take look is everything ok in here?
Oliver Davis
Postion: Exective Officer-Frontier Station
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

mwnesbitt90

Well now that i am Head of division Security i'm going to need to have an executive officers room on this station and also i'm going to need all the help you can give me in this section here i need you to tell everyone including ransom that they need to do what you did here it is a requierment now that i am in chage of security.

mwnesbitt90

Alright everyone post what i asked you too please