• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission One: Na'jigat

Started by Aron Wanner, November 06, 2005, 03:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aron Wanner

=/\= All stations report in! =/\=

*Turns to Falcon*

"Mr. Falcon, install this new cloak as quick as you can, I want to leave soon"
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Vincent Garhart

*Arrives back on the bridge*

"Sorry sir, the Physical took longer then I would have liked"

Senses the bridge crews aprehension

"Ok so what did I miss?"

After a moment..

"Here is your report on our defense systems Sir.

13 x Type VIII Phaser arrays = 100% Functional
4 x standard photon/quantum torpedo tubes = 3 out of 4 functional
38 Photon Torpedos
12 Quantium Torpedos

Shield system, operating at  729,000 TeraJoules"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Aaron Venator

"Mr. Venator please take your seat too"

Aaron took his seat by the CO.  He imputed his command codes and pulled up the incoming dept reports from the DHs.  He started to go through them and made his report to the CO.

[Sir, all departments reporting in.  I am including a brief syopsis of the reports in this.  Ship is ship shape so to speak]

Aaron downloaded it to file and sent it to the readyroom computer for the COs review at his leasier.
Lieutenant Colonal Aaron Venator
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Reliance

John Falcon

=/\= Aye Captain =/\=

*Captain Falcon return to his test of the cloak*

Vincent Garhart

"Sir the cloak is a .3% out of transition.  Its not enough to be seen by the traditional foe but I don't think thats what we are dealing with.  I recommend we use great caution while using it.

The Torpedo Tube is repaired and we are 100% functional defense wise."

*After giving his report Vincent goes about setting up accomidations for the new strike team
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Aron Wanner

"Welcome Mr. Brown! It is sad to hear that you lost so many good men, but I think we'll manage this mission with 97 Marines"

"Please take a seat, We'll leave when my engineer is ready testing our new cloak"

=/\= Mr Falcon, how is it going?? =/\=

Patrick Brown

*turns to Warnner*
Yes Major General, I will help you any way I can.
I rember that that was back when I was Major I was only a first Officer for a short tome back then. after that was when I took Command

Thank you Captian.

Major  General, What happen to the Cloaking device she had a Cloaking device that was almost perfect  what happend to it?
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Aaron Venator

Aaron sat quitely as he watched the guest come on the bridge.  he didnt say much because it wasnt his place.  He knew that the CO would introduce them when time permited it or if it was needed.  He continued reviewing the dept status reports and Crew rosters to learn mor about the crew.

"Well, when the Reliance was decommisioned..Star Fleet removed her most important devices to use them on other ships..."

"Luckily this new cloak is even better then the old one and we are going to need it.."

"Helm! Set a course for the Na'jigat system.."

Helm: " Course laid in sir!"

"Engage"

Well then at least that is the good thing.
and Major General did you put the Warp Particals in the Shields I was lisining to the subspace Communacations from Avalon Station and they say that that stops the Na'jat.

"I also recieved that message and my chief Engineering is busy trying to fit those in our shieldsystem..of course I don't intend to engage the Na'jigat, if we don't have too

=/\= Mr Falcon, could you please give me an update? =/\=
Lieutenant Colonal Aaron Venator
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Reliance

John Falcon

"I'll do my best sir"

*Heads right away for engineering*

***Engineering***

*Turns to his team*
"We need to install a new cloaking system..it will arrive within the hour..so I want everything here standing by"

Team: "Yes sir" *Salutes*

Aron Wanner

"Thank you Mr. Garhart"

"Try to work on that torpedo tube, we are going into Na'jigat space, so I want that fixed"

"Mr. Falcon is busy installing our cloak..maybe you can assist him and learn about it, I think we'll use it often"

Aron Wanner

=/\= Good, thank you. =/\=

*Takes his seat*

=/\= Mr. Garhart, Mr. Warner please report to the bridge =/\=

"Mr. Venator please take your seat too"

Aron Wanner

=/\= thank you Mr Falcon, we'll do that..=/\=

"Mr Venator, ETA please?"

Patrick Brown

*45 minites later*
*97 Personal Beamed on the Reliance*
Patrick Exits the Transporter Room and head for the Turbolift*

**Bridge****
*Trbo Lift Door Open*

* Patrick look at the Bridge of his old ship which broughty back the memores of the Fight with the Romluans*

*Walks up To Warnner*

Well, Major General all whats left of the Elite Strike Force is abourd  I brefily know the Information of the Mission Vice Admiral Higgins informed me of that when he requested the Elite Strike force. If you were Wondering why there are onlh 97 of us we use to be an Regiment of 400 a lot of Marines were killed save the U.S.S Newyork-B  Crew  and the Secureing of Dantor.
I see the old girl is still running its goos the see the Reliance again I was the Last Marine Commanding Officer before Intel took her back .

Patrick Brown

*talkes a Seat*
*turns to Warnner*
Thabk you Major General, It has been hard for the Elite Strike Team we have been streched thin and Hopfuly soon we will get more pepole.
Its good to see the old girl out and about * points to the wall*

I was her last Commanding Officer befiere Intel took her back.

Aron Wanner

"Well, when the Reliance was decommisioned..Star Fleet removed her most important devices to use them on other ships..."

"Luckily this new cloak is even better then the old one and we are going to need it.."

"Helm! Set a course for the Na'jigat system.."

Helm: " Course laid in sir!"

"Engage"