• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Starship Class Discussion

Started by Chris Newberry, June 30, 2005, 02:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Starship Class Discussion

Defiant Class
8 (40%)
Gamma Class
9 (45%)
Sovereign Class
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Alex Newberry

That partly the reason I don't want to use those the ships. I been looking over the treaty about the Cloaking Device and there is a revision which goes passed the Dominion War.

For all knolodge, this cloaking device is neither a federation, kilgon, or romulan in origin. Have fun figure who built it.

Was it? I did not know. I only noticed it's topic, and wish to offer aid in the construction. Or a base for construction.

John Norton

It will take 3 weeks to construct the internal and other shell of the Gamma class ship at our shipyards.

I'm Commander John Norton, Chief Engineer of the first Gamma class vessel to leave space dock over 3 months ago. I can tell you we have been having to modified a few systems and upgrade a few things from what the specs say but it been worth whiled.

I am one of the 4 main officers behind in creating and putting together the ship from the beginning. What I saying is I was head of the construction team and have been making upgrades.

Currently, we have one Gamma class starship in space dock that is close to completion. 2 weeks max beofre we launch it with only required systems to another space dock in the Delta quadrant to finish the ship before it finally ready to be commissioned.

Mr. Hobson, if it possible, we can transport the ship to your station for the completion if possible by us?
Commander John Norton
Chief Engineer Officer
USS Delphia A, Task Force Gamma

Thank you as well. Any Engineering need you have, feel free to visit or contact DS20, it is the stations general purpose.