• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Bridge

Started by Chris Newberry, March 04, 2005, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Yes it does and I am finally back on my first ship here at Alpha that I commanded as well.

Sit's down in the big chair.

Richard Brown

==^== Uss Reliance this is the USS Newyork please come to assit us evacuating the personal off the decoys This is Lt.Brown Chief Tatical Officer==^== the background sound of the comm was the red alert alrm could be herd
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Aron Wanner

*Aron try the clean his own seat, which was pretty dirty..*

=/\= To Kennedy Base, I can use a cleaning lady down here =/\=

=/\= We'll send a team down right away sir =/\=
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Chris Newberry

(OCC: Aron, I didn't know you whee still apart of the Marine Division with Intell??

John Falcon

then I'll be your Chief Engineer

Aaron Venator

Aaron found himself running down the catwalk as he approched the doors of the Starship which he will be calling his home.  Aaron walked in and to security standing there.

"Lt. Colonal Venator reporting in.  Permission to come aboard" asked Aaron

"Of course sir.  Welcome aboard" said the Security officer

Aaron knew his things were already beamed aboard to his quarters but he had decided to report to the CO first.  Making his way to the bridge the doors opened and he walked on the deck.  Walking up to the Command area handing his transfer orders to the CO.

"Lt. Colonal Aaron Venator, Executive Officer reporting for duty sir.  Sorry I was late.  The transfer shuttle had a small malfuntion during transport." said Aaron

He stood at attention as the CO took the padd and glanced at it.
Lieutenant Colonal Aaron Venator
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Reliance

Chris Newberry

Mark Jarret

*Walks into the bridge*
"The shipment is secured in the cargo bay. I have seen to its placment. You will need to set a course for Lyonesse Base, I will supply you with the coordinates. When we arrive I can proceed with my duty and remain on the station"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Aron Wanner

=/\= This Major General Aron Wanner, we are on our way! =/\=

All personnel report to the mission!

Robin Warner

"Yes Sir, i'll start crew evaluations asap" Robin said as he walked out and made his way to sickbay.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/Maximafleet/b50bfce6.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

"Aye sir"  Garhart Salutes General Wenner picks up his duffle and leaves the bridge heading for sickbay.  

*Sickbay*
"Doctor I am reporting for my physical."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Aron Wanner

Very well, You're needed in Engineering, but first you need to pay a visit to sickbay for a medical check-up

Aron Wanner

Thank you Colonel, please report to the mission

Chris Newberry

Lt. General Newberry walks onto the empty and dark bridge with nothing on.

Chris Newberry

I understand Major. We can have you anywhere in 2 days or less. I just have to get the rest of the crew onboard before we leave, I said to Major Jarret