• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Bridge

Started by Chris Newberry, March 04, 2005, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aron Wanner

"Good to see you Major"

"I understand you'll be my new Chief Medical Officer, well as I understand sickbay is a mess, so you have a lot of work to do"

"When other members of the crew arrive, I want you to run some medical test on them"
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Aron Wanner

"Good to see you Mr Garhart, welcome on the Reliance"

"Before you can start your duty's, you've the pay a visit to Sickbay, for a check-up"

"After that I want a full report on the defence systems status"

Aron Wanner

*** Engineering ***

*When Aron arrives at Engineering, he finds a small team of engineers already working on the warpcore*

Crewman: "Good to see you sir, *Satutes* We've been working to get main power back, but we can't restart the warpcore without a senior officer, do you know when the new chief engineer will arrive?"

"Well, I don't...but I can also help out"

*Walks over to an engineering console*
"Computer, restart Warpcore..autorisation Major General Aron Wanner AlphaBeta426

*The warpcore restart and finally main power return to the Reliance*

Crewmen: "Thank you sir, now we can finally move on"

"Good, if you need me again, you an find me on the bridge"

*Leaves and return to his bridge*

John Falcon

Enters the bridge..

*Salutes*

John Falcon reporting in sir..maybe you've a position open for me?

Brian Higgins

*a communications comes in over the Reliances Bridge Veiw screen and Admiral Higgins Face pops up*

Well Major general Wanner, I hope you and your crew are up for some intel Gathering, I am sending a team to install a cloaking device if the Reliance doesnt have one alredy, if it does then its a spare part, But I need you to do something VERY Important,

While the Nijgat and there dark psi Warrior Servants, engage the forces at Avalon station I need you to go behind enemy lines and gather as much intel as you possibly can, if your discovered High tail it out of there, and get out of there immediatly, We Need info, and Alot of it, Enemy numbers, what is there contigency if they have any, We need as much intel as possible even if he may not be of use to you Gather it anyways, This is a Very! important mission, and your charged with its completion,

But I need you to go bye the planet Dantor while your enroute to the nijgats home galaxy, swing bye dantor and pick up Brigadier General Patrick brown and his elite Strike force,

And may the gods be with you,

*then the communications cuts out*

Vincent Garhart

**Garhart comes back to the bridge

"Sir, reporting as ordered!!"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Aron Wanner

*Aron enters the bridge*

Well sir, that uniform indeed suits you very well

*Smiles*

*Turns power on and the lights go on*

Aron Wanner

I hope we can leave soon, I understand you will be on the New York soon and we assist during the mission of the New York...

Robin Warner

Robin walked on the Bridge and looked around to see if he could spot the CO of this vessel, when he did spot the CO he walked towards him and  stood to attention

"Major Warner reporting in for Duty, Sir !"
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/Maximafleet/b50bfce6.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

Garhart Arrives on the bridge and approachs The CO

"Reporting for duty sir!!"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Aron Wanner

occ= well I am http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

***Bridge***

*Aron sees everybody working as hard as he can to clean up the Reliance..Aron knew that the Reliance's engines were still down so he made his way to engineering*

Aron Wanner

Welcome Mr Falcon, you can see in the crew roster which position is open

John Falcon

*Steps forward*

Sir, I'm the Reliance chief engineer and I can confirm that we don't have a cloaking device on board. I'm more then happy to install one