• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Antiquity"

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2006, 12:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Crew Attention
*then the entire Crew came to Attention*

Welcome to the Windsor Fleet Admiral, the Windsor is a Fine ship and we are ready and yes this is a Fine Crew.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

William Biggins

*as Cheif Zaz said this Biggins just entered the Bridge*

*walks in Front of the Command Chair*

Sir, the Cheif is Right this was'nt Caused by the Warp Engines something or somone effected the Warp Feild to invert it which caused the Worm Hole *Hands Ransom the Padd*That is the Last Readings we have before we were in the Worm Hole

--------------PADD INFORMATION------------------

Ship Satus

Primary Warp Core:100%
Secondary Warp Core:10%
Warp Feild:0.248.85%
Navagation Course: 274 by 134
Warp Speed:Warp 7.0
External Sensors detect:1,200 Parts  per Million of Temprel Distrostions
-------------------------End of PADD Information

Sir, as you  See on this PADD the Warp Feild is Inverted .85% which caused the Worm Hole but the Last thing the Sensors detected what these Temprel Distrostions we ca'nt Make heads or tails of it as we are no Science officer *Hands a PADD to Hobson* Ensign, that is the entire readout we got in your Science Mojo jumble.*turns back to Ransom* I got Good News Sir we will be ready to go Back to Warp at your Pleaser
Name:William Biggins
Ship/Station:Classified

Dean Starwind

OOC: Did the mission already start?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

William Biggins

Well Sir, she is fully Loaded with 120 Torpetos and she is running on Full Power and from the Scans I have made it looks like somone disabled the Warp Control of the Ship so the Ship Ca'nt go to Warp and the Thonlions are trying to get it reenabled as from my Scans who ever disabled the Warp control must have been an Enginer it from the Scans it looks like someone disable the Warp Control inputs in Helm Station on the Bridge and Aux Control as Well as Main-Engining Control Imputs as from my scans that can be the only you will be able to disable the controls and the Best way to get any information on what happened is Deck 7 we can connect to there Emerency Transporters and beam in and on that Deck is Aux Control and the next matter of the Problem is that no one is trained on those Vessels any more its a 2 week thorey Course at the Acdemey I know how there suppose to work but not the Practical accpect of it and those Vessels could Hold there own in a Fire Fight if we faces on of those it will make a few good hits before we could distroy it.There is A Way we could get one person abord is I can Modify a Fighters Emerencey Beam out Transporter to connect to the Defints Transporter but the thing is getting the Fighter there and Back again.

Dominic Hobson

"It is confirmed that it exists, if it is the particular U.S.S. Defiant or not, I am unsure. This is most unusual".
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7418/cohoshorezo8.jpg" border="0">
Dominic 'Dom' Hobson
Science Officer
Space Station Avalon

William Biggins

*Biggins,Kax and White apperes on the Definits Bridge*

*Biggins goes over to the Engering Station*

Sir, giving the Information I Have here the Warp Controls were Manualy Disabled in Main-Engering and the Main-Bridge by Disconnecting the Control Wires once we re connect them we should have Warp Control but I would know for sure until the Control Inputs in reconnected.I say in 6 Hours the Defint will have full Power to the Warp Engines and an other 2 hours to get communcations mofited to work.

Chris White

OOC: Ok. Before you read on. I warned a few that I was going to do a little cannon script here in response to something that could be a little more cannon. Most of you should know, I normal am not too cannon type or try not to depending.

On:

On the bridge of the Defiant, Commander White takes a seat in the old-fashion command chair and watches as the Defiant speeds through space at Warp 5.

"Hum, I think I should disappoint Ransom with the warp capabilities of this ship," Chris murmbles to himself.

"Ensign Martin, increase speed to Maximal sustainable warp of Warp 8 and hold it there." Chris said the the helm officer.

"Aye sir. Increase warp now."

In space, a distance forms between the Defiant and Windsor as the Defiant goes to Warp 8, the maximal for a Constituation Class could go.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Chris White

"Increase warp jump Biggins."
USS Windsor

Dominic Hobson

OOC: ... speechless ...
----------
"Captain, are we delaying our arrival to the station for games...sir?".
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7418/cohoshorezo8.jpg" border="0">
Dominic 'Dom' Hobson
Science Officer
Space Station Avalon

William Richerd

OOC: Err.... it has come to my attention that we have been calling the Defient the wrong class, it is a Constelation Class Vessel, not Constituiton class, just wanted to let you know this.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Chris White

OOC: Here is the link to Memory Alpha about the USS Defiant as an Constitution Class. http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/USS_Defiant_%28NCC-1764%29" target="_blank">http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/USS_Defiant_%28NCC-1764%29

IC On:

The helm controls of the Defiant where transferred to flight control of the station as the Defiant slowly glided into space dock.
USS Windsor

He smiled at the addressing. "We took the 'Fleet' out of my rank. Well, it appears she is ready to go. The status of your XO is a little unknown at this time. I will see to that very quickly".

Richard Ransom

I adgree with you Chief, but the Truth Remains what has caused the Worm Hole and using our Warp Feild to do it.

William Biggins

Bad engineering,that is impossable  this could'nt  be our Engines there were put under the best simulations but the Truth Remains somthing caused the Warp Feild to be changed some not caused by Science but somthing man made. the only thing possible and  is highly unlikly an other Warp Feild of an other Vessel overlaped ours.

*turns and walks over to the Engering Station on the Bridge/

Computer Display Warp Feild Read out on Time Index 535.63

Richard Ransom

Exacly Mr.Hobson that is defenly not right give me a Scan to confirm  that is the Definit

Helm Distance to the Federation Starship

Helm:96,0000 KMS, thats as close I can get her

*presses the Intercom*

==^==Everones accounted for Doctor, but I want you to prepare sickbay==^==

thats out out of Transporter Range

Distance to the Lead Thonion Ship

Helm:43,0000 Kms Sir

now thats cuting close we need to get to Transporter Range of the Defint to get someone over there to see exacly whats going on

*turns to Biggins*
Crewman, what can you tell me about the Defint