• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Astroid Field/Hidden Outpost

Started by Dyien, May 04, 2006, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyien

"You are growing. Telepathically, you are growing stronger and barely have control of it. I can help you calm it down with meditation and enhance some of your inheritated and natural abilities which are just coming to the surface."
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Alexia

"Not including the ones powering our bases defense systems and cloak, and maintaining maintence AI and bots and security droids at our bases.  We have atleast 6 onboard my ship."
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Dyien

A transmission comes from one of the astroids.

"Welcome to Outpost 44."
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Sean

*Sean lookes around*

No one is here My Lady we better be careful

*they walk down the hallway*

Alexia

OOC**Sean touch up on spelling, you forgot an E.

IC**

"So where does that leave us ?"
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Dyien

Dyien goes into a deep meditation and disappears from the telepathic barrier before responding to something of Alexia Inner counsious.

~~ I can also teach you how to stay hidden from telepathic activities. ~~
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Dyien

~~ Follow my voice-thoughts to the root of your telepathy. Can you feel it? Can you feel the difference now? ~~
Dyien
Shadow Agent

Doctor Who

The Gallifreyan vessel emerged from the Vortex behind Dyien's vessel, the tear in subspace closed right behind the deceptively small vessel, which was due to Gallifreyans having Transdimensional technology.

~Hello all, don't mean to barge in like this, mind if I join the party, oh sorry forgot to introduce myself, I am the Doctor~
Name: the Doctor
Title: Chronarch
Position: Gallifreyan Order Master
Home world: Gallifrey

Alexia

"Do you know what he changed into ?.  And if these changes are permanent, why did he hide them from us.  His closest allies ?"

Sean

*Sean Enters the Room*

My, Lady we just picked up a Transmission.

*press the Button so Alexa can hear it*
==^== This is Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom From the United Federation of Planets to any Ships in range we are looking for a Federation Officer named Lt.General Chris Newberry who is involved in a Criminal Investagation any information of his Location is be greatly Appercated==^==

Sean

My Lady the six Federation Fighter have turned and are now heading back to Federation Space on a direct course for Dantor. from what experence we have had from these Federation Newberry is the only  Trusted person and this Ransom fellow worrys me with our secuitey my Lady he is too curious then most Federation Officers.I suggest that we send a Scout Ship to follow the Fighters cloaked to track there movments and to see what they are planing.

S Vek

"It wont. Two ships here have Inter-Galactic Hyperspace Drives which can extend there fields to the rest of the fleet. But it needs a major power souce."

"I got two NPM attach to my drive and There need's to be at least 2 added to the Black Trojan, the ship I detected entering this system."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Doctor Who

The Doctor nodded to S Vek.

"Yes, that would be me, nice to meet you."

Chris Newberry

~~ They won't. I can hide you all when I become non-corporal. I have been testing my abilities and have some true knowledge of the capabilities of what I can do. ~~

~~ Return to the Alpha Quadrant and Shadow Fleet with S Vek. Take the Alliance. We will meet again soon enough in time. When, I do not know off hand. Proceed to Frontier/Federation Space before engaging the IG Hyperspace Engines. Divert power from your cloaking devices to do it. ~~

~~ There I will protect the fleet until you leave. ~~

Doctor Who

After watching all of them leave, the Doctor nodded to Dyien and activated the transport-bracelet.

<Main console room, TARDIS>

Doctor Who set the coordinates for Frontier Station, the TARDIS entered the Vortex and less than a minute later was in the system containing Frontier Station.
But he kept the TARDIS in that strange realm known simply as the Vortex, that was no where and everywhere at the same time.