• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

TARDIS - Aboard

Started by Doctor Who, June 21, 2006, 05:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky woke up in the strange surroundings*

"Where am I?"  he asked
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

Seeing normal space, Tolas was able to make the journey faster to the TARDIS. The ship glowed as he entered the ship and matrix.

Chris Newberry

"I will return soon. It seems I can sense John in this form so I shouldn't have any problems tracking him down." Tolas replied in a good mood.

The entity left the bridge and hovered down the corridors too John quarters.

<25 Minutes later>

An human formed Chris Newberry is at the door of John temp quarters.

"Matrix, unlock the door." Tolas sent telepathically.

The door unlocks and opens and Tolas steps in.

"Hello Major."

Doctor Who

MATRIX: DOCTOR, THE HUMAN, JOHN KAWOLSKI, HAS TERMINATED ALL LIFE FUNCTIONS VIA A CHEMICAL COMPOUND.

The Doctor rolled his eyes and stared at the console for a moment.

The Doctor had been visiting Earth for centuries, probably due to morbid fascination rather than Scientific reasons, but the fact remained he will never understand the human penchant for self-anihilation.

"Against my better judgement, revive him Matrix an place him in Temporal stasis in the Hyperbolic Chamber."

MATRIX: AKNOWLEDGED.

@Doctor to Tolas@

"Return to the console chamber Tolas, I will teach you a little more about your new form."

@Doctor Out@
Name: the Doctor
Title: Chronarch
Position: Gallifreyan Order Master
Home world: Gallifrey

Doctor Who

"Indeed, I will deveate the coordinates to that location, here we go."

With that the TARDIS vanished from normal space.

Chris Newberry

Tolas disappears again and heads to the planet.

Chris Newberry

Tolas appears back onto the TARDIS with an human in a sorta stasis.

"Doctor please take care of John here until I return. I got unfinished business on Dantor."

Doctor Who

"Welcome back Tolas"

The Doctor went to the console and set course for the Dark passage.
The TARDIS phased out of normal space into the Space-time Vortex, for a faster trip.
About a minute later the TARDIS's console rotor, stopped moving up and down, signalling that the TARDIS had reached it's designated coordinates and had phased back to normal space.

"Okay Tolas, we are here."

Doctor Who

The TARDIS, being the tempremental vessel she is had morphed the outer shell back to it's previous and considerably smaller configuration.

Baphomet

Chris Newberry

"Doctor, can you now help me control my abilities? I'm afraid I will have to use them where were heading too."

Doctor Who

While the Doctor was waitng for Tolas to return, the eccentric and moralistic Gallifreyan went to the console and intiated the shift sequence back to normal space; Making it easier for Tolas to make the trip.

Doctor Who

"Interesting, well he is in Quarters 2332-A, ask Matrix to show you if you get lost."

Chris Newberry

"Your on the TARDIS. An Gallifrayan Vesel."

"I am here to offer you a spot as a crew. I know how you feel about the Marine Division on Dantor."

Chris Newberry

<Before entering the Vortex>

Tolas walks slowly onto the bridge of the TARDIS and felt the TARDIS shake a little.

"Whats going on, Doctor?"