• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Shadow-walker

Started by Ryan Caldarian, November 28, 2002, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Caldarian

Returning to his chair at the front of the shuttle craft, he pressed the long-range communication button and spoke into it,
"Station Avalon, this is Ryan Caldarian aboard shuttlecraft Tiandra  I have stumbled across a Federation starship, the  U.S.S Shadowwalker NCC 5647  it does not conform to any known Starship type, it is not in the Starfleet Galactic Memory Bank. I am about to dock with the starship. Shall I proceed?

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 2:04 pm on Nov. 26, 2002)

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 12:55 pm on Nov. 29, 2002)

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 12:55 pm on Nov. 29, 2002)

I am the Rock

Vorak

*Vorak touches some buttons to clear some distortions, and then speaks up again*

"Mr. Ryan Caldarian, my apologies I could not reply, I had some interference in the communication signal.  It appears you are located near the Dark Passage, a sector in space known to disturb long range sensors and com signals, though you are not too close yet so our comsignal will hold apparently.

Thank you for notifying me about your assignment, and you are welcome to my fleet, naturally.  If you wish, you may dock to the abandoned ship you have discovered, but please do not forget the Starfleet safety guidelines and scan thoroughly for life forms or possible dangers.  We have, in our one year presence in this sector, discovered that this is not a very safe place to linger, after all.
Do you wish assistance?  I have the U.S.S. Lhasa docked to my station that can help you with your investigation."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Kragon

"fine i'll go but you owe us a drink when i get back!" and with that Kragon put his ship into warp.
Kragon

Zach T Schmidt

Sorry sir.

Geordi then. I will be there unlees you need me.

<Civil blood makes civil hands unclean.......>-Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 1 chorus.
Do not do what you would undo if caught-  Fleet Admiral Vorak
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tschmidt.jpg" border="0">

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan saw the other team from the Lhasa beam in. He stood there wth Mister Norbram and Mannion (OFF: Where the #### is Mannion.). When they had finished materailizing Ryan stood forward,
"I am Commander Ryan Caldarian. Pleased to meet you."
I am the Rock

Vorak

"I believe this does call for a closer investigation, indeed.  However, taking unnecessary risks is illogical.  Therefore, we must investigate while taking minimal of risks.  Therefore, we must proceed with one step at a time: investigate everything regarding this abandoned ship, for it may give more answers to questions than we know now, perhaps.  Once we exploited all our current information sources at hand, we have more material to base a plan on to investigate with a minimal of risks.  Of course, being a Starfleet officer, risks are never completely avoidable, yet we can minimize them."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Torrima

<still thinking of one>

Peter Svensson

"We need not answer to anyone for our actions. It will suffice for you that we work for Starfleet."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: assuming that everyone on the Shadow-Walker has been evacuated back to the USS Lhasa, can someone post the return of the USS Lhasa to the station again? So we can close this topic too. Thank you.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

=^= Station Avalon to Ryan Caldarian =^=

This is Flag Admiral Vorak responding.  I am unaware of the presence of a ship named U.S.S. Shadowwalker either, nor can our computer databanks confirm the existance of this ship.
However, Starfleet has also not informed me of you being assigned to this region of space.  May I know who you are?

=^= Vorak out =^=

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

OFF: Vorak (or whatever your name is) I know this may sound stupid, but what rank am I? I'm confused.
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

"Kragon, I already know that Admiral Vorak told me. Thanks any way. Apparently from data recieved at Starfleet Intelegence, there is a Cardassiaan Fleet, under the command of Admiral Rugar, or something like that. I need you to head to Starbase Avalon and request a station aboard the starship Lhasa, wait for me there. I've discovered that the Shadow-walker is a Section 31 vessel. You have to speak to Admiral Vorak. It's imperitive. Reapeat its imperitive. Vorak may come to see it. I've alreadt asked for more help. but this communication blackout, the Dark Passgae sometimes does that, it may not get through. Hurry up Kragon!"
Ryan started to breathe heavily.
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

"Thankyou Admiral Vorak. Can I please speak to Mr Mannion immediatly. If he is part of the FSS, then I bet he wil know something about the Shadow-Walker."
I am the Rock

Torrima

OFF if u can maybe even the highest position u can get for the uss prometheus
<still thinking of one>

Vorak

"Most fascinating.  Can you also access information regarding this planet Dunkae and why the ship was travelling there?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet