• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Shadow-walker

Started by Ryan Caldarian, November 28, 2002, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torrima

hello sir i am glad to join you.OFF i have applied for your rpg you must have put loads of time and effort into it**where are we going first
<still thinking of one>

Torrima

well Sirs I say the we should all take the risk. I for 1 will do it with your permission sir
<still thinking of one>

Vorak

OFF: I will set up your board asap, wont be long any more, im finally getting over my illness at last
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

K

K to Shadow-walker. final warning. Leave this ship and it's contents immediatly or be destroyed.

First and last warning

Ryan Caldarian

I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan smiled as he saw a shuttle craft drop out of warp. It was a Rhinannon class Intellegence, shuttle, much like his own. A poded front, with two long nacelles protuding from each side,
"You didn't have to follow me, you know, I mean I only saved your ass five times. Any way can you hang on." He switced to Admiral Vorak,
"Admiral Vorak this Mr Caldarian again, I have another little suprise, my Klingon partner from Starfleet Intellegence Kragon, has dropped out of warp and is offering me and you his services. And where is that Cheif Intellegence officer of yours."

(Edited by Ryan Caldarian at 12:52 pm on Nov. 29, 2002)

I am the Rock

Kragon

"ok Ryan the dark passage is a reigon of space, which intereferes with comlinks and sensors like the Bermuda triangle on earth. Now what do want me to do old pal?"
Kragon

Vorak

"I am still attempting to hail Mr. Kragon and still await his response.  Meanwhile, I will patch you through Mr. Mannion."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

As Ryan suited up, to board the mysterious Section 31 vessel, he wondered why they could have come that far out. he knew very little of this region of space, apart from what Admiral Vorak had told him. He wondered wether Vorak would let him board in light of this new piece of information. As he pulled on his helmet, he sighed and said to himself, "Damm Section 31 forever"
all he could do was wait until the Lhasa arrived and he could be assisted by its crew. He hoped to see Kragon again, after all their reunion was brief, but hopefully not the last
I am the Rock

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan waited for the message he had sent to Vorak, probably onboard the Lhasa now (OFF: See other thread) as he waited a growing fear of what might be lurking on the Section 31 starship took hold of his mind and as he stared at the ship, he felt a fear he had not felt since the Dominion War. Something was not right and he was walking into it, head first.
I am the Rock

Vorak

"It was the only vessel I had available.  The others are all out of reach, or repairing extensive damage. I have an Intelligence officer on board with me, his name is Jack Mannion and he works for the Federation Secret Service"

OFF: S31 is a section of Starfleet, while FSS is a section of the Federation itself, just to clear that up http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan pondered the outcome of the mission. He had been sent by Starfleet Intellegence to set up an Intellegence beaurea on Station Avalon and he was going to do that. He spoke to Mister Mannion, who was suting up, "Tell me more about the FSS"
I am the Rock

Torrima

OFF i woul like a CO position on the uss Trident if you dont mind great rpg again
<still thinking of one>

Ryan Caldarian

Ryan nodded in acknowledgement, "Dunkae seems to be a Section 31 plnet on the other side of the Dark Passgae, we could be looking at a covert Section 31 base. Its also possible that we may be walking into a trap.
I am the Rock

Tomas Goransson

(OFF: Many. Mr. Ryan, please sign up for the FSS board and start a new topic there, then we [You, I and Jack] will discuss who is XO of FSS. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>)
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">