• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Flag Admiral Ransom office

Started by Richard Ransom, September 07, 2005, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S Vek

See's the admiral enters his office but doesn't know that an agent is still in there or has been in there.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Richard Ransom

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

S Vek

"Thats part of my mission. I should have answer within 2 weeks."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

Richard Ransom

Richard Ransom

the wall of the office show pictures of the starship Essex and a family picture of Admiral Ransom and his family and a picture of the Uss Aires his first command.

lucasbailey

uh, mr. svek, should you be here?
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

S Vek

OCC: No problem. I get mixed up sometimes.

IC:

"I just came to give you this intelligence report and o tell you that the Alpha Quadrant is now at war.

The Romulans are now attacking the Federation, Kilgon, and Katorlian space that I know of at the moment. I've been recalled back to help in support of a defense with my forces."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

Richard Ransom

S Vek

"Admiral, just one more thing before I leave. I am in need of open a small wormhole connection to our main artifical wormhole connection. The closet opening is 1.3 light years away." There is a pause. "The gravitional pull is not huge but it will make your sensors go off the charts for a few minutes."

"I am wliing to give yout the transponder signal if you wish to go through and leave a few of my agents behind o help you if you agree."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

S Vek

Using a small PCD which makes anyone using it invisible to the naked eye, an alien enters the Admirals office without being seen and walks over to the desk.

Agent S Vek puts down a small what appears to be an Intelligence report and a second one with the Words, Look at the other chair in your office.

S Vek then walks over and sits down in the chair still invisible and awaits for the admiral to return.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

S Vek

OCC: The answer to your question Admiral, is yes and no. I not apart of any diviison but I have help Windsor out a few weeks ago. I mainly stay in the Unnown territorys.

IC On:

"Admiral Ransom, is nice to see you again after the battle. How is the Essex and Harbor Grace doing?" Agent S Vek ask behind him sitting in the chair after pushing a button to shut down the PCD.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

S Vek

"Thank you for the offer but I just came to warn you of events that transpire so far. Right now, my ship and 1/3 of my fleet is ready to leave as soon as I return.

For the reason why this attack took place, I not sure and won't know until I return to the Alpha Quadrant. I've lost all contact to my homeworld and my orders came from where the worst of the attack took place at, Deep Space Station Discovery.

I have information that, Fleet Admiral Blaisdell is also MIA."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

stephen sisko

***Communication for Admiral Ransom******
Admiral, I think we should either request a Galaxy class starship, Promethius class starship.  I mean I know I am not getting command of a new one, but I think we need some power for division, and these two designs are very well proven.  I think this new ship will be to large, its a brand new design that is untested and untried and could have major probelms.  Besides where are we going to get all that crew, and who will be her captain?  I dont know, just a thought.  PS:We can refit a galaxy ship to our own specifications, and upgrade her systems and make her a pwerful ship.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Agent S Vek soon enoth I migh be joining you

S Vek

"I know. Until I see you again Admiral."

Agent S Vek re engages his PCD and disappears before walking out of the Ft. Adm. Ransom ofice.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces