• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Flag Admiral Lucas Bailey's Office

Started by lucasbailey, September 01, 2005, 05:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Fox

Nathan Walks in wearing his medical uniform looking a little confused and baffled

Uh sir, What happened to the mission? I mean I believe I got lost in some sort of suffle, so what happened? Just wondering
Let's see what's behind that nebula

lucasbailey

A 17th century style room, a fireplace sits in a corner. There are bookshelves that line three of the four walls... a desk sits 3 feet from the open wall and a winged back chair sits behind the desk...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

Well, glad to hear, after a while people started to vanish cause of it being summer. Last i heard Adan, nathan keller, and a couple others will be back, also if those who 'joined' over the summer do return, then we should have a full crew for the nautilus, i'm giving some lee-way in returning, extending the date a couple weeks.

mwnesbitt90

were is mister ransom and i will be removing uss windsor from vanguard division just to let you know.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Adan McDonell

Ah Well I have always been here. Good to here about the recuiting Luc. Here's to hoping that everyone thatjoined over the summer returns....
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

Mr. Ransom is on vacation. He should be back (i believe) towards the middle or end of september. No problem.