• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Stranded on a difficult planet"

Started by lucasbailey, August 06, 2005, 04:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adan McDonell

A Number of hours later after having serch the Cave both high and low and making sure it was safe, having eaten again the Admiral arrived at that time of day or week depending on many things that he was able to drift of to sleep.

After a few hours of dreamless sleep I arrived as he started to dream. Or did I.....
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

*Bailey made his way through space when his runabout was hit and damage severly by an unknown ship, the runabout crash landed on a mysterious planet....far from any SF  presence, he was only able to get a short message out*

=/\="This is Admiral Bailey, my ship has crashed on a abandoned planet, i was on my way to avalon, i am about fi--"=/\=

*the comm failed*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

OFF ;p  that wasn't quite where i was going with this...

*Bailey kept on searching, he comes upon a cavern that is so big, it could hold avalon station, within the cavern, a roughly hewn bridge spanned it, from one side to the other, at the middle of the bridge was a dias, on the dias was a floating orb like thing, Bailey approached it cautiously, as he got within a few yards, a booming voice sounded*

"Who approaches!"

*Bailey jumped, but replied*

"I am Admiral Lucas Aaron James Bailey."

"Ahhh, I was wondering when you would arrive...I shall manifest myself..."

*Bailey stepped back, a little worried*

*The brilliant white light 'expanded', engulfing the cavern...then suddenly it vanished, an a beautiful women stood atop the dias, where the light once was, the women was thin, she wore a crystaline dress, her hair wassilver, and her eyes were the blue-er than bailey had ever seen, she appeared almost fragile, yet there was something in her that was fierce....*

"I-uh....who- who are you?" *Bailey stuttered*

"I am Enara Lenore....................

To Be Continued.....:D

lucasbailey

*realizing that hope was lost, lucas salvaged what supplies he could find and began to make his way through the lush jungle, towards a large cavern he had seen earlier*

*4 Hours later*

*Unable to find his way, with the planets two suns beginning to set, and him not wanting to stay out in the open at night in an unknown place...lucas headed to a large 'Massasi' tree and climbed up to where the branches formed a fairly flat landing...he tore open the food he found, to his dismay there was little...so he ate sparingly...*

lucasbailey

*Bailey was shocked...he remembered that name...so many years ago*

"I thou-- bu-"

*Enara smiled*

"Shhhh, I know what you are thinking, but that was many years ago, when i was on earth...I was a young being and did not know of my true identity and destiney..."

*With his mouth hanging open, his scarred face and hurt heart, Bailey regained his composure and struggled to think of what to say in front of the one he loved, so many years ago*

"I loved you, i still do!"  *he cried out*

"I was young and foolish, but now i am one the last of my people, with your help, i can re-claim our home world and help my people live in peace once again...you were chosen by my people..."

*Bailey swallowed, not only his saliva but his pride...and temporarily accepted fate*

"I will help you, but there is one small problem...i do not have a ship."

*Enara grinned the grin Bailey fell in love with so many years ago and spoke*

"That....., will not be a problem, but first i will tell you what happened to my people."

*the cavern darkened, and suddenly a panoramic view showed a beautiful tropical landscape with a emerald castle that rose up from the base of a ridge of mountains...*

"This is my home, we are called the Malai, we are a peaceful race, but a corrupt being came and destroyed it all, he wove lies and death on our planet, and ultimatley brought its fall..."

*and with that Enara glowed brightly and enclosed Bailey, then suddenly she rocketed off into space*

T.B.C...
(For the continuation of this...go to Avalon)

lucasbailey

*wakes up the following morning an sets out on his trek, after a few hours he is climbing a ridge, up and up he traverses, and finds a cave, he looks within the cave and finds it to be dry and welcoming, a far better place to stay than outside, but he finds that it goes farther into the mountain, so he searches the cave*