• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

trans warp project

Started by stephen sisko, November 11, 2005, 03:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

this is for captain Mcdonell and Admiral Bailey!
On the initial warp drive test, we will go into trans warp and stay in it for like 2 hours.  we will then have problems and have to drop out.  I mean this is highly experimental technology.  I want this to look like something thats still having the kinks worked.  It makes for good drama like Gene Rodneberry always said.  Our top speed will go up to warp factor 14.67.  This way we can continue to have a reason to post.  Never the less, it will be an initial succss, but it will have setbacks.  

OOC:  I have spent three weeks researching every thing i could on trans warp.  I do know its possible for it to work after Voyager's trans warp flight tests.  So, I will do the engineering aspect of this mission.  If it works, then we can install it on the Eschion as well.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Alright gentleman,
the test went likei planned, I mean we cant just have trans-warpjust yet.  I got your message Admiral, I agree its no one elses Business.  ALthough, there are quite a few other divisions working on trans warp drive.  SO I SEE NO PROBLEM with us trying to develop one.  I will write the story line to where we will spenda great time working onshielding for chronoton particles.  Also, since trans warp drive units are so large, we can work on making it smaller.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer