• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Star Base 12 Engineering

Started by stephen sisko, October 21, 2005, 10:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into engineering, and took the turbo lift into the reactor section.*

Chief, what is the status of the other four reactors?

Sir the other four reactors are all running at 110%, although were still only producing 75% of the total power required for this station.

Very well, the other reactor is on the way, finish up the ODN conduit replacement, and the EPS conduit replacement.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into the reactor core, and saw that the reactor was 45% constructed, he also saw the new parts for the reactor.*

Chief, how long till you can get that thing up and running?
At least another week, then we still are working on the eps conduits.  Also, were 90% complete with ODN replacement.
Alright, I am going roll my sleeves up and help you get this thing built.  I see that the schematics are different for these new reactors, they arent the same.
No sir, they have redesigned them again.  Thats the fifth time in five years.
Well lets just get this thing in, I can test the weapons until its running.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

mwnesbitt90

hello this is Major Nesbitt of internal affairs and i would like a report on the new upgrades this station has undergone!! ASAP
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)