• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Castle Guard Operations

Started by stephen sisko, November 11, 2005, 02:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

=A= Sisko to ops, please have the Eschion on hot standby for rescue ops incase this test should go south.  Also, launch six run-a-bouts as well for resuce ops if needed.  we will be leaving dock in twenty minutes prepare to open space doors.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into ops and looked at the mess that had been left by the naj'tat.  There were engineering crews all over the place running around trying to repair everything.*

Admiral on deck!
As you were, continue with your duties.  *There was a commander in charge of ops refitting.*
Commander, how long till we get this zoo up and running again?
Sir it were shooting for 96 hours sir.
Very well, I will be in my office.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into ops after docking the Nautilis, the red alert klaxons were going offagain for the twelfth time today.*
Turn that damned noise off, can we get any thing running around here?
Sir, I have a report from engineering on station's status.
Sisko looked at it.
Six days to get the bloody defensive systems up and running.  Four days before we have replicators back online.  Only three transporters working out of 155.  13 dockingbays out of commision for twelve days.  Very well, I will be in my office prioritizing repairs.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into ops after four days of R&R, ops was in good order, and the station was finally beginning to come together.  Three Caterian freighters were docked being repaired after encountering an ion storm several sectors away, and the stationwas beginning to run smoothly.  All starfleet personnel were backaboard the station minus the senior staff.*

Chief of the watch status?
All is well sir, the Nautilus is under her refit and will be done and ready to test her new drive in three days, repairs on the station are at 65%.
Very good, I am going to stroll over to the Nautilus.