• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cosmos Class (suggest a name)

Started by lucasbailey, July 09, 2005, 04:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adan McDonell

Wow now that is a ship. More powerfull than a speeding locomotive and stonger than a Titan Class at a guess. I would suggest a name of the most laughable but of the Mythical world one of the most fear. USS Centuar.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Adan McDonell

God whay do You need anything bigger than I moving space station. I say let the Expansionfleet engineering division have the biggest ship, don't let your ego run away with you becasue remember we are out in the delta Quadrent and in reality how big a ship do you really think anyone would send out there. I am sorry Admiral But I alson happen to be a Captain over there on a ship that can arleady distroy a Cube by itself Why do we need anything bigger than that. I mean the Titan Class is the biggest thing that Starfleet has designed and brought into production so Why try to invent thing that are bigger. Next you'll be calling it the Collosal Class ship and it will be a moving space station oh hang on someone already beat you all to that and his name is George Lucas so just stop who needs anything bigger. We, Starfleet can't More to come.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Indeed, that is where Mr. Fisher found the graphic. I think he posted that he had decided, for the non-ability, not to design it 100% "Custom". And that that graphic would do with the imagery of the Interceptor.

James Madison

i can't tell you off the bat. to give us both something to do set up a meeting in roleplay to present what there is to know about the Cosmos.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

lucasbailey

Well, the Nosferatu is a refit cosmos class that will be the primary carrier for the Firefox fighter section. So that would be a no mr. nesbitt.
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)