• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "Lending a Helping Hand"

Started by Andrew Yates, March 21, 2007, 01:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguid Velotian

*Upon the captains request, Maguid begins hacking at his controls in order to find the Iroquois on his scanners*
*His determined face quickly turns to one of fear and anxiety*

*He regains his composure and calls out*
"Sir!, we've picked up three Heraani cruisers on long range scanners."
"All three cruisers appear to be stationary, sir. They haven't spotted us yet"

*Hears Mason call that we are now 10mins away, and fights with his controls once more in a vain attempt to find the Iroquois*

"Sir, I haven't been able to locate the Iroquois, but I've picked up a Nebula just ahead with what appears to be a small power signal emitting from within it.
She must be hiding in there!"

*Looks back at his controls and sends its co-ordinates to Mason, whilst describing the situation to the captain*
"Sir, three Heraani cruisers are sitting just outside the Nebula in a triangle close-knit formation, of which the lead ship appears to be damaged. The nebula is large, sir and we could try and head around it and enter from the back, but it will take us some time and they could spot us at any-moment now"

*His face turns pale*
Sir, the lead Heraani cruiser is heading into the Nebula!
Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

mwnesbitt90

[Sickbay]
alright well the medical scans are telling us that his heart has a small tare, his intestines and stomach have ruptures, kidneys, and the gall bladder are bruised, he has 7 broken ribs and his spinal tissue has damage, however the brain seems to be in tip top shape and he seems to subconsciously be fighting this i would only expect it out of a marine.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

mwnesbitt90

[sickbay]
"Alright well lets get started" with that nesbitt takes the Exoscalpal to the chest nesbitt opened up the chest cavity to reveal a leak in the bifurcation of the pulmonary Trunk. {Turns to the nurses this is very bad} "Simpson i am going to need your help with a Cardiac replacement" alright what we are about to do will kill the patient for a short time which is why we will need to hurry looked and Simpson and says " pray to the gods this works"
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Maguid Velotian

*The probe darts its way through space and into the mouth of the nebula; becoming completely engulfed by its power it falls out of the ships sensors*

*It continues into the stomach of the beast and finds the Iroquois...*

-----
*Faces both the Captain and the Commander*
"Sir, the probe should have found its way to the Iroquois by now."

OFF: The Iroquois know of the plan.
USS Lothlorien

John Simpson

<Sickbay>

"Oh good, Crap, seems theres another tear in his lungs we didnt see it before.  Wheres the Laser Scapel."

<The Nurse hands him the laser scapel and John begins to work to repair the damage to Kellers lung>

<After a few minutes the lung was repaired and then John assisted in trying to put in an artificial heart again>
2nd Lt.
Combat Medic
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/UFPVCINC/Jake-Gyllenhaal1.jpg" border="0">

William Wallace

OOC: I have let Commander Lollock know that a probe will be sent. So don't forget to post the message about the plan on the Iroquois board sometime soon. Their in a bit of a stalemate at the moment.

IC: Keep an eye on that probe Mr Velotian. Let us know when it find and passes on the message. I think the Iroquois may well be important in the success of this mission. Seeing as we are here to rescue her.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Maguid Velotian

"Yes Sir!" Maguid calls out.

*He instantly begins battling with his controls in order to reach the Iroquois*

"Sir, we've got them."

*Looks back at his controls*

"Captain, the signal is very weak. They could be trying to hide from the enemy...
If that is the case sir, I fear we may expose their position to the Heraan if we open communication"

*Ready's himself to open a channel to the Iroquois upon the captains request*
USS Lothlorien

Balkazar

OOC**Sure, im sure that Will wont have a problem with it http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

=^= "Admiral this is Col, Balkazar.  We found that the Heraani vessel has a cloak on it, thats why you only pick up 2 vessels, the Heraani vessel is follow behind us and will be delivered to Dantor for a closer inspection by starfleet engineer's." =^=
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Maguid Velotian

*Continuesly checks his scanners for the Iroquois*

Sir, I've just picked them up! They're still alive!

*Relief falls over his face, knowing that this mission hasn't failed*

----
*A large defiant class ship emerges from within the Nebula. It fly's slowly but steady as if returning from a bloody war. Its structure is damaged and its leaking warp plasma from its vents*
USS Lothlorien

William Wallace

OOC: Captain Titan was here a few days ago saying sorry for his abseince Admiral Yates.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tom Titan

OOC: Sorry guys, I had a very busy work week and i  have not had the time but I should be good now. Ill strat up again later today after I read up on things.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Balkazar

<Heraani ship>

"Alright 10 armored troops stay here, the other 9 are with me, 40 marines with me and Simpson lets go we are taking the bridge.  Lay down cover fire." Balkazar called out from his position.

<In a matter of minutes the 10 armored marines cleared a way of any resistance as they moved towards the bridge.  On the way up to the bridge the resistance was getting lighter and lighter as they proceeded towards the bridge.  Finally entering the bridge the soon cleared it out>

"Simpson get to the pilots chair and figure out how to control this sucker." Balkazar ordered.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd had slipped in with the last of the Marines, he heard the plan and with a smile stepped forward. He walked up to the men he would be commanding and looked them sternly, "You heard the Colonel, We are to secure the Engineering, but remember the ship is small, like you storage locker only on a ship wide scale, DO NOT GET TRIGGER HAPPY." his voice boomed as he looked as some kids that he felt looked still wet behind the ear, "We are dealing with starfleet consoles, and we are charged to protect the Engineering section of the ship, so be careful, or I will personally deliver your hide to Colonel Balkazar, understood?"
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Maguid Velotian

*Acknowledges the Captain and nods in approval before turning back to his controls activating a visual of the nebula on-screen*

"Yes, Sir. As you can see it's a Cerulean Nebula."

*On the screen in-front - a distant view of the beautiful nebula is displayed.
Its radiant light blue colours glimmer throughout the galaxy in an awe-inspiring fashion*

*Maguid thinks towards the upcoming battle and grimaces at the thought of tainting such a fair and peaceful anomaly with the wreckage of the Heraani, before turning to face the captain*

"Shields and sensors cannot function within this Nebula, sir. It is a haven if you will."
USS Lothlorien

Nathen Keller

*...Nate and the other finish suiting up into the armor. The rest of the company gazed wit excitement eager to see the suits in battle. Nate reports in with the Colonel...*

"Colonel, we are all strapped in and the rest of the company is ready to move out. I believe the Captain gave us permission to leave already so lets be off shall we?"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">