• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Rescue and Retrieval"

Started by Julian, September 03, 2007, 02:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

OOC:Very good Speech, Colonel, I enjoyed it
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Brown

Richard walks up to the Personal that Needs Evaced*

Crewman, Pass me Transporter Inhancers

*Richard then Actvated them*

==^== Brown to Lothlorien Ready for Emerencey Beam out==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

William Wallace

"First of all Captain I think there is something I should do. Commander William Wallace First Officer Reporting."

"Now with that out of the way, the last flight sir the Chief Operations was given to one of the Marine officers as a way to show that we trust them. I still think that the Major is the best person for the job. as we served together before his swapping to the Marines. I don't think it would be much of a stretch that I took it on until it can be suitably filled sir."

"As to my late arrival sir that would be the station attack. I passed out during it and found myself in sickbay. I was cleared for duty and came back here to find the  dock empty and and ran back to the transporter room and came as soon as I could any further and I would have needed a shuttle."
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Balkazar

"You dont get it, do you.  You risked my mens lives with your childish stunt and now you have 2 choices.  You can tell me why willingly, why do you act the way you do ? or we can beat it out of you.  I rather you just tell me what I want to know but its your choice.  Tell me why you act the way you do and sacrifice the lives of both marine AND starfleet.  Throw them away like yesterdays garbage.  Are you trying to prove something ?.  You best tell me willingly." Balkazar told Richard.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Aron Wanner

*Wanner ignores the remark of Balkazar*

"Colonel, how many Marines are currently on board this vessel?"
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

William Wallace

OOC: What you get for going away and a mission starting.

Transporting onto the ship ust before it got too far away. I made my way to the Bridge.

Exiting the turbo lift all but the central seat was filled with busy people. I knew that Colonel Balkazar must be somewhere close at hand. Probably off talking to the Ships Captain. A new man that Wallace had not as yet met. That would happen soon enough.

As I enter I call.

"Computer note that Commander Wallace has entered the bridge and at Captain Bode's Pleasure would take the time to report."

*Computer beeps and everything goes on as usual.*

Mr Dolan report please.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588