• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 03: Rebuilding Star Pheonix Base

Started by Alex Newberry, March 03, 2005, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Conwell

An battle damage and woren down Excalibur Mark 2 class ship and 5 accomplying ships drop out of warp near Dantor and the Lothlorien.

An channel is open to the USS Lothlorien.

"Ambassadore Conwell to General Newberry, we are here to take an officer back to Alpha Quadrant. I can only spare 30 minutes here before I have to leave and head toward Denvor and SS Discovery."
Ambassadore "Captain" Justin Conwell
Ambassadore, Discovery A Commanding Officer
Task Force Gamma
Defensive Engineering/R&D Division
Expansion Fleet

Richard Halfdale

"We'll need to set up a shield dome around the base until we can reinstall the weather control systems all over the planet."
Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Castor

(A couple of the storylines im in with all sorts of characters are on hold currently too.  So your not the only one who is mad about how things are slowing down)

Jennifer Hawkens

*walks out of the discovery and heads to sort threw the supplies*

*calls over to admiral Halfdale*

Well Admiral we can atleast seal teh fractures now......

*notices miller shaking his head*

Miller you alright sir ?.......Maybe you should go and get Adan to have a look at that commander.......

*Jen starts to carry the supplies to another location in the field and sets up a storage area out of the way and sorts threw all the new supplies that are being transported down from the Lothlorien*

Alex Newberry

Alex turns to Lt. Harf, get a team together for a search and rescuce mission. I will be coming as well after I drop by cargo bay 1 and gets some personnel shields to protect us after we land.

Brendan Ryan

=^=Admiral Ryan to Commander Norton=^=
=^=Norton here=^=
=^=Commander, I need u up here we are having engine trouble=^=
Vice Admiral Brendan Ryan
Division XO and USS Delphia CO
TF Gamma

Castor

(It wasnt my intention to cause more work for you all.  I thought it would be nice to give a good storyline thats all I intended.  Next time Ill get permission first, Alright ?)

Alex Newberry

Walk over to the sensor console.

I understand but the Delphia and that other ship has left sensor range almost 2 hours ago. I can't get any trace from them anymore but I will stop and unknow ships enter or leave this system now.

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**Ill be gone for atleast a week.........From this thursday march 3rd am Pac time.....Ill be gone and Ill try and post when I can but it will be atleast a week.......Ill notify you if itll be longer....

Aidiran Miller

OFF: Interesting little conversation here....

*wakes up and mumbles*

"should get those problems fixed,hmm."

*glances to see some new things going on...*

"ahh,well, is there anything i can do?"

FredLurado

(Owens, ill not be able to reply more till tommorow. On a very slow internet now, taking a long time for me to do anything as it is)
---
Lurado beamed onto the Lothlorien and made his way to the brig where the admiral awaited.
"Admiral, glad to meet you. How can I be of service? I have put the Skytoucher on an alert condition. My first officer and the majority of my ships crew are on here or the planet. Could you fill me in on the Romulan Situation?"
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Castor

*Notices hes on a ship in the brig Castor begins to bang on the cell door and curses at the security team thats posted there*

Brendan Ryan

OCC:Admiral Newberry what happened to the meeting of the COs?
Vice Admiral Brendan Ryan
Division XO and USS Delphia CO
TF Gamma

Alex Newberry

Lt. Yar, you got the bridge.

Yes sir, said Lt. Yar as Alex walks around the bridge and steps into the turbolift.

Deck 7, Brig.

A few minutes later I get off the turbolift and head over to the brig. I walk in and see Lt. Harf.

So, what do you got me Lieutenant, ask Alex.

OCC: Ok. since I haven't seen Admiral Lars, yet.I am adding that the Amsterdam can come now. I also sending Delpha A our grand ship.

Morga Harf

=/\= Tactical to lt Harf, the shuttle has run into a heavily ionized atmosphere sir. They have been struck on the starboard warp nacelle. =/\=

=/\= Do you have a transporter lock. =/\=

=/\= No sir  the atmosphere is too heavy for transporter to break through sir. =/\=

Admiral there is trouble on that shuttle.

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.