• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Exploration of unknown space just beyond the Yzakian Border

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, March 28, 2004, 01:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomNasmith

*Returns to Engineering console*
"All systems prepared, weapons are functioning, sensors also...no signs of sensor cloaks or cloaks, if they have them, they know how to use them well enough"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Sagan

*Sagan looks over his board *

Captain, transporters are standing by. We can beam the away team over as soon as they are ready.

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Sagan.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

Captian Shields are down. We are as good as dead. Continuing to fire the special weapons of Commander Sulu. They Continue to be showing a power drain Sir.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Spock

*the USS Lothlorien recieves a distress call from the USS Evolution*

Admiral parker....Good to see the command staff of starpheniox base is in good health...however this Nijgat cloud mass is draining us of power.....We need any assistance you may provide....We are trying to break free but its becoming a problem...im sending you our coordinates now....

*the Lothlorien recieves them*

I hope we live threw this Evolution Out*

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: ill fix that ID card later i got the wrong rank and well i personally think it looks like crap so ill redo it..

Jonathan

OFF: *shrugs* it was just a pic i picked out.. I had no idea what series he was from or who he was...

"Well Mr. Daggin shall we head on out to the Bridge and take our positions?"

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Jonathan.jpg" border="0">

Sagan

Sagan raises an eyebrow.

Sir, I am new to the crew. Might I inquire, do such "situations" occur often?

(Edited by Sagan at 9:46 pm on April 21, 2004)

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Sagan.jpg" border="0">

Aidiran Miller

"Stand by weapons just in case, don't want to be caught with our pants down"

*stands in front of his chair, ready...*

Morga Harf

Ms Harf Commander Nasmith as A klingon male I should kill you where you stand let that be a warning. It will be the only one you get.

Lothlorien 3 to beam up.

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Event Horizon

*The energy cloud is drawn to a particular concentration of power at the station, and heads toward it fast, casting a dark shadow on the buildings below it... As it came within range, the inverse energy phasers were fired...*
"Energy... absorb energy..."
"What is this? Inverse energy! They try to trick us!"
"Ignore their tricks, they cannot weaken us..."
"They are annoying us!"
"We are being delayed! Gallifreyans may come soon, must hurry..."
"We will trick them back..."
"And we will take all energy at once..."
*At that moment, the dark energy cloud seems to expand as if to cover the entire landbase... but in fact it is moving toward the nearby ocean.*
"Water... water makes energy stream easier..."
"We will be able to assemble all energy and take it at once..."
*At that moment, what seems to be some sort of heavy lightning strikes into the ocean, several kilometers away from the station. The lightning seems to pierce into the depths of the oceans, and for an instant there appears to be a hole in the water... then the water begins to react and a huge wave begins to form. The large wave of water grows higher and more massive, as it sets for Starphoenix Base... In a matter of moments, the immense and high wave reaches the coastal area nearby Starphoenix Base, and the people on the base can see how the waves are taller than themselves... even taller than the highest buildings of Starphoenix base... and then the wave comes crashing down on top of the first buildings, and tons of water flows into the base, flooding the streets so much that only the highest buildings barely come above the water. The violent ocean water keeps flooding into the base, even tearing apart some of the smaller buildings and taking them with the stream, as the cloud hangs above the flooded areas, and begins to concentrate its power on an open area... The power of the energy field seems to look like a tornado coming down from it, heading for the water... and when it strikes the water, it begins to whirl with a heavy wind, as the Na'jigat cloud begins to extract all energy that is being flown through the water...*
"Energy... energy... Want more energy!"
"We still have part in space attacking ships..."
"They must make ships pay for this trick as well, and make sure they no longer delay us again!"
*And at that moment, in space, the separated part of the Na'jigat cloud turns aggressive, attacking all ships with what also seems to be a surge of energy lightning. The ships suffer a heavy shock, upsetting their systems as the ship is pulled back, away from planet Dantor.*

OFF: this is the last post I can make before I go on vacation. I won't be able to post until september again. Now you can continue the storyline and admins could post with Event Horizon, if they want. The idea is that the Na'jigat is about to destroy everything and everyone, when again the Gallifreyan cavalry appears. Gallifreyans are humanoid people, and the only species in the universe that is strong enough to fight the Na'jigat through mental energy. Even they can't defeat or destroy the Na'jigat, but they can force them to retreat - for now. I will ask Montrell to post as Legudon (main chief of the Gallifreyans) when he returns from his vacation soon. The Gallifreyans will use no weapons except pure concentration on telephatic energy. They are a species that does not like to interact with other species and will be short in answers, if they tell you anything at all. Little is known about them, and nobody really knows yet where they are from and who they are. But the war between the Na'jigat and the Gallifreyans has been going on from the beginning of time and will never end.
As for the Na'jigat, remember they can NOT be destroyed. You can delay them, confuse them a bit (but remember they CAN read your minds, they are the purest form of telephatic power as well) and besides trying to win some time, there's little you can do - but that doesn't mean you can make it spectacular, like I now just gave you some material to work with for some time http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

HK47

You may reffer to me as what you wish.....But if you do...Atleast do it respect if you dont mind.....

Im fully charged now

*notices the Q come aboard*

Figures.....A Q..would show up.....I only a seen a few of them but I know what they are and who they are.....Few are compassionate others are well....Less just say less compassionate....

And what do you mean the other ships are to be destroyed...Where are they !.......

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

Thinks quietly to myself, I wish the XOwould hurry up so we could take this little lady out for a spin to shake out her cobwebs.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

TomNasmith

U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Jonathan

"Very well thank you Mr. Nasmith"

OFF: I will be creating an account called "The Talonions"  Since Its going to be hard for me to talk to Myself as Jonathan I am going to count on Mr. Daggin and Mr. Aidiran to do most of the conversing with them...  Whomever is running the sensors will notice an unidentified vessel approaching fast and then i will post a hail to your vessel with the Talonion character.. I want this to happen in like 2 days or so... don't rush it by doing it tomorrow or anything cause i have a wedding to attend to.. But perhaps on Sunday or monday would be good.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Jonathan.jpg" border="0">

Harn_Sulu

*He did a quick re-scan of the deflector dish, just to make sure.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer