• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Exploration of unknown space just beyond the Yzakian Border

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, March 28, 2004, 01:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harn_Sulu

"Sir, there's an unusual amount of radiation surrounding the main power core... at least, I think it's the main power core of the catapult, there's no energy readings anywhere. Wait, minimal life support systems are running in the personnel area, can't get a definite count of life forms though, approximately 20 or so."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

"Quantom singularities aren't what I had in mind, Harf. I agree with Sagan, they might only make it stronger. I was thinking more of a man-made energy absorber, mabe stick it in a torpedo shell and launch it at the thing. With somebody's permission I could go fix it up in a jiffy."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Tyn

*Tyn seats herself on the floor before the Captain's chair. Exhaling deeply, she remains serene and taciturn with her eyes closed. The crew stares silently as she doesn't move, she seems to be doing nothing...CLAP! Her hands come together, then apart once more, swaying infront of her as though she is collecting something...She opens her eyes. Her gaze shifts to Admiral Parker.*

"It is done. You'll find the all of the vessels, save ourself of course, presently at Avalon. You may want to contact Avalon Ops, have them forget normal docking procedures for now; without power, your men have no air. I'm sure security won't mind under the circumstances..."

*She floats upward, out of her seated position, in a rather odd manner, and appears ready to leave, until she is struck with a thought..*

"And do watch out for that being you gathered..."

*She instantly disappears, perhaps never to be seen again.*

(>~/(

Alaan Ellard

Alaan gives a warped little two-finger salute off the corner of his forehead.  "Im the new helmsmen," he looks down to check his stripes.  "Ensign Alaan Ellard.  Guess its my lucky day if the ships gets a new Captain right when I arrive."
~A Smart man believes half he hears~
~A Wise man knows which half to believe~

Jennifer Hawkens

OFF**Ill check the boards tomorrow but Ill be gone for about a day or 2....So if i dont respond then im not well here........These boards wont work for my brothers computer which sucks http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('> but oh well http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Sagan

Sir, as I read things, the only way to deal with this threat is to completely shut down power...and I am not certain that even that will work. Drawing it toward another energy source...a singularity...will only make it stronger. Firing at it will only make it stronger. We could shut down power and...perhaps...save ourselves. But we would doom other ships left in the fight. I am afraid that I have no answers.

OFF: Kobayashi Maru anyone? lol

(Edited by Sagan at 12:56 am on July 7, 2004)

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Sagan.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

Off: Hey droid before you go spouting at a person find out about their Character. A klingon Security Officer would have said what I said then you spout dribble at him for saying it. Well done really smart.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.