• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Rebirth

Started by Alex Newberry, December 22, 2004, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Newberry

Welcome back Lt., good to have a experience chief tactical officer.

Well, it looks like it time for us to head to the old starpheonix base.

Chris: Helm, set course to Starpheonix base, Warp 7. Engaged.

OCC: sorry for being so late in posting. Been very busy.

Jennifer Hawkens

*takes a few more scans to make sure*

Captian there ships are going critical looks like there warpcore was hit on one of the ships.........

I see no more raider ships aside from those buggers.......

Alex Newberry

Yes. It is good. I just need to get around it and see the rest.

For the drink, I think I will need one. We can mewt in your quarters.

Alex Newberry

Understood Commander. Now, should we speed up and reach Dantro now or wait a few hours and reach it?

A few hours goes by and the Lothlorien drops out of warp 200 meters from Planet Dantro.

Standard orbit, said Alex.

Alex Newberry

The crew of the Lothlorien starts to come aboard now and the supplies for the construction of the base are being loaded. A transmission comes in from Admiral Owens.

=/-\= Admiral Newberry, when will your ship be ready to leave for Dantel. =/-\=

=/-\= The suppies are being loaded now. We will be leaving space dock in about 2 hours. =/-\=

=/-\= The sooner the better. Owens out. =/-\=

Morga Harf

Off: My thoughts precisely Commander. I am your Fleet Captain over there.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Moving to Tactical I take position and call to the Admiral. Admiral Newberry. Shields and weapons at station keeping Tactical is at the ready. Oh yes sorry Admiral I am The Lothloriens Cheif Tactical Officer Sir.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Yes Admiral. Watching the sensor sir. I see nothing unusual between Us and Dantor Sir on long range.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

OOC: Come now a Klingon being bugged by anything that he didn't let annoy him I think Not.

IC: Yes Commander setting Twelve torpedos for firing locking on multipule Targets sir.

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Aidiran Miller

"Welcome Mr. Halfdale."

*heads to his quarters and grabs a few items then returns*

"Shall we meet in the conference room?"

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**I just noticed that alex posted to report here DOH!.........Xmas break.........Gah gotta hate it sometimes heh............Oh wait..........I cant use xmas as an excuse.........Will LAzyness be accepted ? hehehe........

ON**

*walks in from the turbo lift and notices someones at helm.........*thinks*..Have I been gone that long to be replaced ?*

Captian..............What post you wish me to fill..............Since you alredy have a helmsmen ?

Aidiran Miller

"excellent job harf, now i will go meet the guests"

*heads to where the 'guests' are*

OFF:this is going smoother than expected, i should be getting different internet some time in the next month or two(depending on finances) so there will be a time when i won't be able to post or be contacted...

OFF2: Will some of you go check out grey wolf division...please....things are starting sslloowwllyy(misspelling intended for emphsis)

Richard Halfdale

A man Newberry had never seen before walks onto the bridge and takes a seat in the advisor's chair to the Admiral's left.

"Hello, Admiral Newberry. I doubt we've met, but I'm Rick Halfdale. I was once second-in-command of the entire division, but I left that all behind. I heard of Admiral Sullivan's injury and the destruction of the base. I can't believe it's all gone. I've decided to come and help with the reconstruction."

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Aidiran Miller

*enters*

"Ah, Welcome back Harf...Captain, I believe you might be interested in these status reports of the ship..."

OFF: sorry for being gone, with christmas break and getting greywolf division up to grade....i have been busy...

Alex Newberry

Alex, thinks for a moment.

Yes. Mr. Harf, and double the security team down there as well.