• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Rebirth

Started by Alex Newberry, December 22, 2004, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidiran Miller

OFF: Alex, do you mind if after this mission we start a mission that helps with building or transporting, the crew of the new greywolf division. That way we kill two birds with one stone, another mission, and i can get some activity going on greywolf division; yes/no ?

Alex Newberry

Alex look suprise and spoke up.

Alex: Well, welcome aboard Admiral Halfdale, we can use all the help we can get. It looks like amost all of are supplies are onboard.

OCC: Tag anyone.

Aidiran Miller

"Captain, the ship, according to what i compiled in these reports, is up to shape..."

*waits for a reply*

OFF: Yeah!!! the ship is getting to get a crew....

Aidiran Miller

" Take a bit...it would be better for the ship."

*the ship drops out of warp*

"All stations report, I want to know everything thats going on at this moment, don't want to get caught with our pants down."

Richard Halfdale

"It might be a good idea to find out why a bunch of rag-tag raiders would come here, with the Na'jigat and all. Besides, only an idiot would order his ship to come here."

Rick realizes what he just said and quicky covers for it.

"...without a heavily armed warship, that is. The Lothlorien helped defeat the Na'jigat once before, anyway."

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Morga Harf

Thank you Admiral. It is good to fly with a competant and experience Captain Sir.

Shortly after moving away from Avalon station I engaged the standard shielding and weapon Came online and the beeps to tell me such beeped quietly in my ear.

Admiral Ships shield and weapons now in Active Duty mode sir.

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**No worries........

*Jennifer heads over to helm and sits down as Yar takes his/her proper place at engineering*

*turns to morga*

Hourly reports ?..........Theres not much of hourly reports when handling supply drops is there ?..........*then a beep sounds off at helm*

*turns around in the neat lil Swivel chair of helm and sees what the problem is*

Uhhhhhh..............Morga check your sensors again........We got raiders.......They must be after the remains of starpheniox base........Im counting 6 ships currently holding orbit on the other side of the planet.......Im guessing there trying to use the planet to try and hide there ships in low orbit on the other side.....

Alex Newberry

I going to end the this mission here and we can get the info of of our guest while we help start rebuilding the Starpheonix base.

Alex Newberry

Alex walks out of the ready room after hearing whats going on.

Lt. Hawkens, set an intercept course for those radiers and Lt. Harf, prepare for a battle since I don't like ooters looting a starfleet base said Alex as Commander Miller arrives on the bridge.

Alex Newberry

For me, not too long. I been one an off ships my hole career anyways. Just fun to get experience on both starbases/space stations and ships.

Morga Harf

No Ships present Commander shields and weapons 100% Affective.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Alex Newberry

It been awhile since the Lothlorien has been on a mission and now a new CO has been chosen to Command her again.

Alex walks onto the bridge and takes a seat in the Command chair and looks around the bridge. There isn't anyone here yet and it so quiet. This was the first time that Alex has ever been on a New Orleans class starship.

OCC: I try to get some activity going and have a very short mission as well.

Aidiran Miller

"Good, but until we leave this place, i would like status reports every 6 hours..., now if you neeed me, i will be temporarily in my room."

*Turns and leaves*

Aidiran Miller

*enters*

"Ah, Mr. Newberry,welcome,i heard that you had been reassigned as the Lothlorian's new Captain,congradulations."

*he motions around the room*

"This ship is grand...isn't it...,perhaps you would like to join me in my quarters for drinks and we can discuss the crew manifest..."

Alex Newberry

OCC: Ok. Form what i notice by the reporting in si that Mrs. Hawkens, i8s the Chief Helm Officer and Lt. yar is the CEO. Oh, Lazingness can be counted but Xmas is a better excuse.

ON:

Welcome back and now to continue to where we are heading.