• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Three: The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, April 18, 2005, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Conwell

The Katorlian Light Crusier Montella from the TF Gamma 13th Support Group moves to protect the New Yrok B after deploying all of the fighter after dropping out of transwarp with the rest of the support group a few minutes ago.
Ambassadore "Captain" Justin Conwell
Ambassadore, Discovery A Commanding Officer
Task Force Gamma
Defensive Engineering/R&D Division
Expansion Fleet

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Alright post in the cell blocks.......

Yates check your email again........
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Xander

*As the ship was hit hard like a flipper on a  pin ball
machine...Xander hurriedly does his job*
*the NY is "blindsighted" by a barrage of hits*
"Captain, we've got 78% on the shields, any higher power consumption from other areas an we might as well toss the ship away..."
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Tobias Bashir

Quote (Keith Rinon @ May 01 2005,1:07)
*Suddenly a blast hits the bridge and the hull is breached, bridge officers are sucked out into space then the emergancy force feild is enabled*

OOC: This is a problem. Becasue How can bridge crew be making reports or moving to escape pods if it has happened that we were blown out to space before shielding was erected.

But I will play along Reaching the pod just before the Captain I plunged in and found one of the last two seat and sat and waited the Captain fell to the floor. I rushed across to him and pulled him in and shut the door then seconds later the whoosh and the pod was away.

Xander

*hurrys to the bridge*

"My assistant has command in engineering, i'm hear to help up here if needed captain.'
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Brian Higgins

*uss unity to uss newyork*

The Gamma support fleet has sent ships to reinforce there landing.........The ships are destroyed..........What is your status ?

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown after hearing the captians orders to abandon ship starts running for the nearsest ecape pod just before entering the pos he look at what is left of the Uss Newyork-B And says to himself this was a fine ship. then Lt.Brown enter the Ecape pod and after him Mr Xander enters after him.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Tobias Bashir

=/\= Admiral Higgins sir We have taken a bit of a beating sir. the New york sir has. needs to at best retreat sirto start to fix some of the mor major damage. we are fighting in MVA mode. sir. =/\=

Okay Mr Brown Are we able to bring the ship back together to make a slight retreat.

Mr Xander You have 12 hours to get on to those repairs. I want them finished by the time we come back to this fight.

Simon Rajnus

Hold that............No one does what he says just yet......thats an order...........I need to get some clarification so as of now This mission is on hold Until further notice.......

Tgol if you want to whine and complain about that take it up with me!...........because im putting it on hold until me and Yates have a lil talk..........

alright guys of the Newyork.........I was told something entirely different from yates........then Tgol who is not yates comes in and says something totally different and undermines another set story I was told..........Please be patient until I get this all sorted out............

Tgol you are not to post on this board until I have talked to yates......if you do I will delete the post........Im sorry but I have my reasons.........I assure you this will be temporary..................

Yates please understand I am a lil confused so if you havent read your email before seeing this do it now and get on aim......Ill be on aim all night tonight.......

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Tobais Bashir

OOC: For Simon I hope you don't mind I an taking some leeway I shall return the ship to you as I got it sir. Feel free to Change my post if you don't like it sir.

OOC 2: Considering we are at impulse in a dog fight and not needing Warp unless we decide to turn tial and run and I would rather see a ship distoryed than run. Just as Explaination.

=/\= Thank you Captain Conwell. =/\=

=/\= Medical teams to all sections of the Ship. =/\=

Mr Brown prepare speration to MVA Mode.

Enigneering get me as much power to the shields start working on repairs mid flight and keep the shields at peak proformance.
http://images.snapfish.com/342345%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B44%3D543%3DXROQDF%3E232367%3B67%3A%3A%3A%3Bot1lsi" border="0">

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Hearing this dose the Final checks on the Tatical Systems ==^== Lt.Brown to all Secuitey Teams  suit up and prepar to be boraded I repete this is not a drill we are going into heavy combat so prepare==^==  *Turns to the Fleet Captian* Sir, the tatical station is ready and my secuity team now  checkong all areas of the ship until we are finished with this battle and they will be prepared in case we are boraded.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Xander

=/\= All personel...any crew members who are not at a station or doing anything and have even a little engineering experience,report to engineering now....we need all the help=/\=
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Simon Rajnus

Very good.......Here we go!........

*The entire fleet Drops out of warp and notices theres atleast 12 ships guarding this planet.....*

Richard notify all ships we are in the hot zone........Reliance land........half the strike force cover the reliance.......The other half Engage those ships........Fleet A and fleet B......follow us in and stay close........

In form the reliance to land her marines........

OOC**Bashir this would bwe a good time to be up here.......:).......Having command and all that lol.......The battle started Ill be doing most of the planning from the unity http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Keith Rinon

*Enters the bridge and takes his counsul*

"Sir, all stations are green. Altho the Ventral Starboard Warp Nacell has received a large amount of damage and I would not suggest going into warp anytime soon."

Tobias Bashir

=/\= Thank you for your concern Mr Xander but I must say that ships like this ship are designed to defend against the Borg. I beleive she will see us safely through this little conflict. =/\=

Tactical get us through to the flag ship of the defence. That ship must die for us to defeat this emeny to force it back toward the true Romulan alliance.