• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Three: The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, April 18, 2005, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Higgins

The USS Newyork is to be lead ship in an attack against the new romulan star empire......however the USS Newyork is to be lead ship to attack an outlying Romulan outpost who is loyal to the new star empire........The planet is to be blockaded bye the fleet.......

*then a communications comes in from the Unity*

This is Vice Admiral Brian Higgins........We are leaving for the following coodinates..........Lets move out....*the coodinates sent to the USS reliance and all Fleet ships*.........Myself and Chris Newberry will be taking control of the strike force from the USS Unity.........All battle plans will be done from here......All ships set course for those coodinates and head there maxium warp.......Newyork Has lead........Lets move out!..........

Richard Brown

The USS Newyork is rocked about like it a tin can
Lt.Brown *turns to the Fleet Captian* Sir shield are down to 64% we are beging out flanked Sir the USS Stargazer is the only ship near us that can out flank the ronluans from us noe shield are down to 58% we need more power to the shield are 7 more vollys will  destroy the sheilds  if we take power from the Warp drive just engogh to bring us down to only Warp 5 i could get the shields to 78%.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Tobais Bashir

Running the last evacution tests with the sickbay crew I felt the Ship go to warp.

"Okay l;adies and gentlemen lets get this down pat next time it could be for real."

With that I grab the last two dummies made to react like badly injuried patients I walk to the nearest life pod and simulte closing the door. I look at my watch and think just in time myself. I think it is time for me to get some training from our security personel.
http://images.snapfish.com/342345%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B44%3D543%3DXROQDF%3E232367%3B67%3A%3A%3A%3Bot1lsi" border="0">

Tgol

*...Suddenly ships from the Seventh Fleet start to warp back to the station and more and more Romulan ships start to pound on the New York...*

"Concentrate on this ship. She is that the enemy flag ship and if she fall the enemy will realize our power and will fear us!!"

*...The New Yorks shields start to fluctuate...*