• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

To the Division CO

Started by Vorak, May 07, 2003, 04:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Due to concrete future mission planning, we need a full status report on all divisions.

Are there any ships you no longer want and think about deleting (or destroyed in battle)? Key characters that are important but no longer post (perhaps characters of yourself that you no longer use)? Please let us know in THIS topic.

A complete checkup has left me with the following questions:

Damasca division: what is the mission of the USS Cultus? There appear to be no mission topics in that forum whatsoever.

Marines Fleet: this division appears to be entirely dead. Nobody has been posting since january, some new people have tried to report in for duty and are being IGNORED (and so we lost them, of course), and the division CO has not posted since DECEMBER 20th! I have emailed the division CO and if he does not respond by May 11, his division will be removed from Expansion!

FSS: appears to be slightly becoming inactive, but I heard "rumours" that they are working undercover. A status report please?

Gamma division: appears to have gone inactive. Last post anywhere has been 2 weeks ago. The owner has time until june 30 to revive this division or it will be delinked from Expansion.
Note: it is the owner's responsibility alone, to assign someone else on running his division if he himself cannot be online.

Omega Division: appears to have gone totally idle. No new postings for 1,5 month, newcomers are being IGNORED. The owner has time until june 30 to revive this division or it will be delinked from Expansion.

Vidiian Division: has one forum, no activity, no website, no mission, no leadership. Will be given time until june 30 to set everything up, or else be delinked again.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet