• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Renegades

Started by Andrew Yates, April 05, 2005, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

OFF:
Apparently an email has been sent to some of you, stating that Alpha is separating again to another board. I wish to notify you that this "decision" was not in any way discussed with Expansion Fleet High Command, and is rather disrespectful after all the work I have done for everyone here. This "decision" is therefore NOT backed up by Expansion Fleet, nor recognised.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Simon Rajnus

OOC**I thought Brian would be helping to do that ? or will brian be doing something else ?
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

OOC**RUN FOR THE PLANET!!!! NEWBERRY IS HERE!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL J/K http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

IC**

Hold off on the battle drills Lt.........Just make sure your ready for a good old battle :P........Which this may be turned into if I Read the briefing from admiral Yates Right.......

Major.......Good to have you on board........I think.......Are your marines ready ?..........Im sure youve been debriefed on whats going on ?

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Chris Newberry

Chris leaves the bridge get's into the turbolift.

Deck 8, Section 1, I said.

The computer complyed and it started to move down a few decks.

OCC: Oh, you want to bump some heads Captain. I pull out myu phase pistol and aim it at him. Want to change that wording. j/k

Simon Rajnus

Good idea...........Prep the the EMP............and fire when ready..............chris you get to the transporter pad.........Your team will be beamed in at several locations to take the ship faster..........Then prepare the tractor beam..........

Team 1.........Takes the bridge....
Team 2.........Takes engineering...
Team 3.........and Team 4........Will work on taking care of the occupants so they dont prove to be harmful......
Team 5.........Gets there sheilds and weapons back online............

Is that a sound plan Chris ?........If so prep your marines.......

Richard Brown

Aye Aye Sir. Then Lt.Brown Checks his readings at his station and check and re checks to make sure he see what he thinks he sees SIR  Iam detecting 5  Valdor class ships 7 Light years in front of the frighters giveing the speed of the frighter in 45 mins they will be surrounded should I go to Battle Stations?
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Shangir Smallz

*turns to Captain* Sir, do you think this is our target, the limpet probe would be useful if it is.
*turns to Lt Brown* if not, where is the most sensitive spot on the Breen's Ship for an attack, I feel we should disable it and send Marines to capture it. I'm no tactician, this is only a suggestion. Scientifically it would be a good ship to capture.

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Wil Mind Explaining what you just ment bye that ?........That made less sense then when Richard posts! and atleast I actually understand him!........No offense Riker but I didnt get what you were saying.........is the attack a GO? YES! or NO!......see how simple that is ?

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown us just finishing checking his readings Sir, the second Breen Warship is scaning the area i agree with the Science Officer we should go into the Nebula but the one thing thats wrong with it is the the Cloak whont work and Subspace commuacation will be down to ship to ship. Then Lt.Brown turns back to his Sation ==^== Lt.Brown to Repair team two the targeting sensours are off by 25 microns ==^== *Secuoity team two to Lt.Brown we need sime phasers and we do'nt have access to the wepns locker* ==^== Iam on my Way==^== Captian i will be back in 10 min. then Lt.Brown walk over to the trubolift and leave the bridge just as Lt.Brown Leaves Ens.Maryvill take the Tactical station.

Event Horizon

*Suddenly the new york Explodes and everyone DIES!!!!!*

APRIL FOOLS!

*...Suddenly the Breen warships warp out of the sector as fast as they can and give up their search for the small starfleeet vessle...*

Also, Captain Bode report at Kennedy Station your ship has been Completed and you are to assume active duty commanding here, bashir you are now the new XO of the New York but you can also remain cheif medical if you wish. Good Luck with your mission and i promis you will soon be receiving some action.

Your Caring Loving Evil Friend,
                             ~Event Horizone~

Richard Brown

Sir, we have a Pirority Message comeing  in on speakers.
Sir are to disengage?

Chris Newberry

(OCC: Grr..... I going to kill Event Horzion when I find him.......)

Chris felt the Breed ship going to warp after he got the message from the New York B.

Ok, squads.... Move out...... Main Engineering and Bridges are our targets now, I said to the squads in my companey.

Andrew Yates

OFF: The romulans Retreated Rajnus. Only the breen remain and I would advise you to not engage until the Reliance has Arrived to cover you.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Richard Brown

Aye Sir, Then Lt.Brown charges the main deflector  and tagets the Been Havy Cruser and fires then the Breen Cruser was dead in space. *turns to the Captain* Sir sussess the Breen warship is off-line. ==^== Lt.Brown to all secuity teams lockdown cargo bay  1 for holding cells ==^==

Chris Newberry

New York B, this ios the Relaince Command Center. We may have to delay you for another 2 hours to cmplete repairs to soething that will come in handly again the Romualns. Stand by for futher notice from General Wanner aboard the Reliance. Newberry out.