• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Renegades

Started by Andrew Yates, April 05, 2005, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

We are chasing down a breen war ship that was drained of energy thanks to Mr Brown..........And I sent over a team to collect data and what not then all of a sudden a 2 more breen warships came into the picture and toted the ship away along with our crew members........So we are chasing them into romulan space..............

I dont need sleep I need my crewmen back.......and dont pull that over riding the captain order because he wouldnt listen to his doctor..........Ill sleep when I have the time........

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Jeroen Bode

Captain the Reliance is on his way! It will be here in 15 minutes..
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Richard Brown

==^== Lt.General Newberry this is Lt.Brown on the Newyork head for Main Engineing and try to shutdown the power up from the Bridge==^==

ooc: I do'nt know yet hopefuly iam waiting on yates

Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

then the kead Breen ship turn and open fired on the new york after the bridige shook and sparks flew Lt.Brown targeted the breen forwar shield and fired with all weapons the breen ship then exploded Lt.Brown put the ship in cloak Sir we have some damage port phasers are off-line  and targeting senser are barely working and main power is failing on deck 4, 5 and 15 port and forward shiled are down sir  time for our repiar teams to repaire the damage 12 hours.

Xander

Xander reporting sir, i'm your Chief Engineer.
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Richard Brown

Sir,The reports I read was that he is in  Starfleet .*Turns toSmallz* I did find a weakness to the breen warship when ther recharch there weaponds it put a drain on there power to the shield and the shield go 0.024% out of phase and if we fire all our weapond on one spot they collapse.*Turns Back to the Captain* Sir i do Belive that the rank for his posation is LT.  then  the Newyork  enters the Nebula he deengages the Cloaking device but just before they enter he hail the reliance

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Malcom I only take orders I dont usually question them.........So dont get on me...........your the one whos being a stubborn as a freaking OX and not retreating......**

IC**Finish rerouting power.........Evac all personal to the saucer section.............then forces fields up and drop power from the lower decks and reroute it to structual integrity......

Helm Set course for Kennedy and Engage maxium Warp........

**After awhile the Newyork jumps out of the sector and heads towards Kennedy station..........the newyork makes it 5 light years towards kjennedy station and orders to engage thrusters......*

*Simon hails and station and the reliance*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Good..........Now........Open a ship wide communications......

Richard* yes sir

*Ship wide*

All crewmen listen up this is your captain speaking.........We are heading into battle with a new Romulan Star empire who broke off from the current one.........We are to engage there ships...........and hope for the best.......The newyork along with the USS reliance and a couple of other ships will be coming with us.........The newyork is to be lead ship.......I want you all to be battle ready at a moments notice because from here on out.........Theres going to be drills.......Drills to get to the escape pods ASAP.....and military drills........For those of you who havent been in battle before there is a first time for everything.......Stay bye those who have and everything should go smoothly.......listen to my commands and we will get out of this alive.......Your Captain out*

Patrick Brown

==^== Uss Newyork this is the Uss Reliance a Situation had just arisin i need all mycrew back now also Uss Newyork scan area 42 Alpha we just detected a Romluam scout ship.
Whats your staus ==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Turns to the Captian Aye Sir I all ready for a fight. And Sir what is the yield of the mine we are carrying?
OOC: Now he got a mission going its was a boring 4 days with nothing going on http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Chris Newberry

A few minutes later, me, Roin, and Bode and 3 squads of the marines beam aboard the ship and start moving in a parrel pattern.

I start to head to where ever the bridges is.

OCC: anyone have some specs to this kind of ships?

Simon Rajnus

We need to stay with the decoy frieghters..........I want you to keep an eye on them and if they get under attack bye the romulans Go to red alert and go to battle stations........Understood?

Simon Rajnus

Chris..........JK.........Ronin.......Bode.....Secure the breen ship......and get as much data from its databanks as possible.........

Lt. maintain scans of the area I want to know the moment more show up........

Let our guests sweat in there new cells.........

OOC**Alright you guys I gave you something to do so do it lol

Shangir Smallz

The Science Officer turns from his station and asks Lt Brown,
Have you found a weakness on the Breen ships that we could use to out advantage, if you need any help with the scans just hail me.

Richard Brown

==^==                           Internal Memo

To:Fleet Captian J.G Rajnus   Commanding Officer

Sir,
Last week I have Recived a personal Subspace Message From Earth which now I have to Leave for a Personal Resions I will Be Gone from The USS Newyork for One Week  I request that you grant me this request I will be leaveing earth date Apirl 22-29  as my replacement One of My Friends from the Acdemey is Between Assignments and could replace me for one week his name is Lt.Commander Frank Decker he is the from Chief Tatical Officer of the USS Victory. Snice we have no train Tatical officers as yet i suggest you Use Lt.Commander Decker.

Signed
Lt.Brown
Chief Tatical Officer
OOC: I useing this to exuse me for my Vacation