• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Renegades

Started by Andrew Yates, April 05, 2005, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powell

"Captain, we are in persue of the breen ships, our sensor detect they are heading to a remote planet at these coordinates. *Transfers Coordinates* We should be arriving soon. Colonel Powell, out."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Andrew Yates

Mission Two: Renegades

*Transmission from Fss Kennedy Base*

Captain Simon Rajnus, you and your crew have been selected to fulfill the tasks of the following mission. About two weeks ago our sources in the Romulan Star Empire has informed us of a small corrupted Romulan fleet that has gone renegade and are now trying to start there own Romulan Empire. Since they have broken away from there empire they only had a limited amount of resources that they could use to fulfill there dreams of there own empire. There have been numerous reports of piracy within the last couple of days. Federation freighters have been attacked and pillaged. Most of the freighters that have been victims of the piracy have been vessels transporting much needed supplies to the Starpheonix Marine base on Dantor. They defected fleet consist of 4 Romulan Warbirds, ten Valdor class ships and approximately 27 science vessels. I will transfer the last known coordinates to your ship.*Transfer Complete* your tasks are to go to the last known position and keep a tight surveillance out for the Romulan renegades. A decoy freighter will be set at these coordinates, I will also transfer those to you as well *Transfer Complete*, if any Romulan ships are found approaching the decoy, I want you to keep your distance until any hostile actions are made. If any hostile actions are made your ship is to move in and confront the Romulan ship. You will be given a special mine called a limpet mine that will be launched out of one of the torpedo tubes on your ship. This mine will detect when ever the ship enters warp and were it drops out of warp. It has a mini scanner cloak built into it so it will not be detected by there scanners. Speaking of scanner cloaks one will be installed on your ship to avoid detection. Major General Aron Wanners Entire Company of 200 Marines will be mobilized and will hold an assault at the Romulan Base on this remote and unnamed planet at these coordinates*Transfer Complete* It is a fairly average sized complex. The marines might encounter a great deal of resistance and there will be casualties. The Uss Reliance Will also be Re- Commissioned and put under the command of General Wanner, His XO will be Colonel Mike Powell. Marines will be garrisoned on both the Reliance and New York. Wanner on the Reliance and Newberry on the New York. If you find your self ever in the need of assistance the Uss Phoenix will be able to assist you carrying 100 marines lead by Lt. Colonel Keller.  Good luck on your mission. Make it back in one piece.ยจ

*End Transmission*

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Chris Newberry

Walk onto the bridge in his new uniform.

Hello Captain, Looks like you have to deal with me for a while and worst is that I am head of Marine Intell.

Richard Brown

Commander the Reliance have just left Kennady in a big hurry there shilelds ans waeponds are on-line there course is takeing them 20,000 Km in alpha 42 there is a Romluan scout ship there.
then the Tatical Station beeped

Sir the reliance just opened fire  and sir iam detecting a strange enger source comeing from that romluan scout ship
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

Aye sir, then Lt.Brown  fires a spread of quntum torpeteos.Sir they are badly cripled and sir may i make requesed that me and my seurity teams join the Maco's.

Richard Brown

Sir, Sensors are detecting Cloaked ships on a headed of 285   by 213 mark 2  speed warp 3 and sir what i can get out of what iam seeing there three warbirds  and 2 Valdor class ships i suggest we go to Yellow Alert.

Jeroen Bode

occ=I'm at the Station...
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Andrew Yates

OCC: Now now, dont be hatin. Marines are only stinky becuase they work hard in extrem conditions. lol but any way try to meet up with the reliance to catch the battle. and Simon Remeber that new ship I was telling you about... this is what follows up to how and why you are getting a new one wink wink.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Xander

Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Richard Brown

Aye, Sir , Lt.Brown then hails the Breen warship again. *turns to Lt.General Newberry* Point taken but the one thing Sir please do'nt take offence I was trian in hand to hand combat by the Killgons. ==^== Lt.Brown  to all Secuity team prepare to ship in case we are borded ==^==