• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Visiting the Talonion homeworld

Started by Vorak, December 20, 2004, 07:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 11:09 pm on June 2, 2004

*Meanwhile, aboard the Excalibur, a coded message came to the communications console for the captain.*

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 2:47 pm on June 3, 2004

*Transfers the message to his ready room. The message reads:*
"Hobson to Dutchman. News is on the rise in our area Captain. The cardassians are moving unsteadily, and word has reached me of romulan warbirds being taken by the race called Ocampa. This makes your mission needing to go quickly. The USS Lothlorien has moved from Talonian space for some reason. You are to set a direct transwarp course and meet with one of the talonians. I can only hope he will respond to your coming. Good luck with this, and expect possible aid."

-- Posted by Sillik on 11:38 pm on June 3, 2004

*At that moment, the ship arrives at the Talonion homeworld.*
"What are our orders captain?"

-- Posted by Steven Cruse on 12:58 am on June 4, 2004

*Enters.*
"Reporting in Captain."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 8:47 am on June 4, 2004

"Welcome Mr Cruse and Mr Marston We have an interesting voyage ahead of us. All stations report."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 12:24 pm on June 4, 2004

"Me,mathew,Weasley and 2 maco's will beam donw to their planet sillik you will be in charge of the ship once wen were gone."

-- Posted by Sillik on 2:31 pm on June 4, 2004

*Walks to command area.*
"I will maintain order on the ship captain. Good luck on the away mission."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 3:13 pm on June 4, 2004

"Thank you sillik."
*Leaves whit mathew and weasly and the maco's.*

-- Posted by Sam Sloan on 3:17 pm on June 4, 2004

*Prepares phase rifle.*
"Captain Cruse. You're with me."

-- Posted by Steven Cruse on 6:25 pm on June 4, 2004

"I got your back Major."

-- Posted by Sillik on 11:08 pm on June 4, 2004

*Sits in command chair.*
"Doctor Travis to the bridge. Your assistance at the science station is needed. Begin a scan of the area Lieutenant Torean."

-- Posted by Torean on 11:29 pm on June 4, 2004

"Aye sir, beginning level 2 scan of the surronding area.  Other then a few misc energy reading from the first planet the system is normal. I am not detecting any newtrions or other residual signs relating to a clocked vessel."

-- Posted by Mark Travis on 11:42 pm on June 4, 2004

*Enters the bridge and heads for science station.*
"I have alot of work to do. And little knowlefge of science."

-- Posted by Sillik on 9:24 pm on June 5, 2004

"Your knowledge will have to do doctor. Keep constant scans for the away team. We must be sure they remain safe at all times."

-- Posted by Sam Sloan on 8:47 pm on June 4, 2004

*Meanwhile, the away team appears on the surface. Keeps phase rifle strapped around his shoulder.*
"Captain? Were we to meet one of thier officials here?"

-- Posted by dutchman on 9:00 pm on June 4, 2004

"They should be here somewere scan for them."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 8:01 am on June 6, 2004

*Opening the back door of the Delta flyer for eveyone to get in.*
"Captain Dutchmen I have a small villiage about Ten Miles to the North East. There may be some one that can help there."

-- Posted by Steven Cruse on 11:15 pm on June 8, 2004

*Patrols the perimiter.*

-- Posted by dutchman on 8:20 pm on June 11, 2004

*Sees tankalan approaching.*
"Greeting im fleet captain dutchman of the starship excalibur we are here on a diplomatic mision to excplore the delta alience and you are oure first stop."

-- Posted by Tankalan on 8:40 pm on June 11, 2004

"Ah greetings, You just arrived shortly after the USS Lothlorien of Starphoenix on Planet Dantor departed.  Well this is really no place to have a meeting.. Shall we have a change of venue?"

-- Posted by dutchman on 8:59 pm on June 11, 2004

"We could go to my ship."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 2:42 am on June 12, 2004

*Walking up to the Captain and the Ambassador.*
"Good Morning sir, I am the Commander Mathew Moriaty, Captain Dutchman's Executive Officer. Captain I have my Delta Flyer ready to take everyone back to the ship sir."
*With the Captain a number of Marines the Ambassador and i Are returning fropm the planet in the shuttle craft.*
"Ambassador you have the great honour of being invited to Deep Space 20."

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 1:28 am on June 8, 2004

*Meanwhile, a small runabout droped from warp next to the Excalibur, it hailed.*
"This is runabout Olympia, Ft. Admiral Hobson here. I have come from the USS Venture-B who are now also near in the Van'Gu cluster. Requesting space to dock, I will transport down to the Talonian planet and assist with the diplomacy."

-- Posted by Torean on 3:20 pm on June 8, 2004

"Commander Sillik, There is space in shuttlebay to for the admirals runabout."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 5:30 am on June 10, 2004

=/\= Do not worry Lt Torean I have taken a delta flyer to the planet so the return should be easy even with out transporter lock. =/\=

-- Posted by John Marston on 12:13 pm on June 10, 2004

= Engineering Reporting. =
I am running test on the eps relays all stations should remaine at working order.

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 9:37 pm on June 12, 2004

*Hobson walked to the acting CO.*
"Something has come up, I must return to Deep Space 20. Tell the captain to proceed as the chief diplomat."
*With that, he quickly exited the bridge and departed.*

-- Posted by Sillik on 4:31 pm on June 13, 2004

*Speaks to Torean.*
"Lieutenant. Keep a constant scan for shuttles and other ships in the area. Lieutenant Devok. Set a course to orbit the planet at the proper distance at 1/2 impulse."

-- Posted by Torean on 3:40 pm on June 14, 2004

*Torean punches a few buttons in his console.*
"Aye sir, running a constant scan of the surrounding system.  No spacecraft are in the system sir."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:53 pm on June 14, 2004

=/\= Captain to Sillik prepare to recieve us were heading to the ship whit a Talonion ambassador =/\=

-- Posted by Sillik on 5:16 am on June 15, 2004

*Taps comm..*
"Understood captain."
*Stands.*
"All crew report for officers call to greet the ambassador in the fitting starfleet way. Senior staff must change into dress uniforms for the event."
*Goes to quarters to change.*

-- Posted by Torean on 3:38 pm on June 15, 2004

"Aye sir."
*Goes to Quarters to change.*

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 10:40 pm on June 17, 2004

=^= Transmission =^=
This is Deep Space 20. You are to bring Excalibur back to the station. If at all possible, try to return with the Talonian Ambassador.
=^= Hobson Out. =^=

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 4:52 am on June 18, 2004

*With the Captain a number of Marines the Ambassador and i Are returning fropm the planet in the shuttle craft.*

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 9:39 am on June 18, 2004

=/\= Mr Sillik once the shutle is onboard set a course for ds20 transwarp =/\=

-- Posted by Weasly Cook on 9:17 pm on June 23, 2004

*Walks onto the bridge and goes to his station.*
"That was a short trip i didn't even have time to do any proper scans."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:37 pm on June 18, 2004

*Shortly thereafter, the ship arrives at DS20. The captain stands up from his captains chair.*

-- Posted by GaryFisher on 4:11 pm on June 26, 2004

*Fisher entered the ship.*
"Welcome back. I see you have a visitor onboard. A pleasure to meet you Tankalan. I am Admiral Gary Fisher head of Starfleet Engineering here. As you can see around you Nova is rather famous for its engineering work. We focus on that as a Division your familiar with would Marines. Would you like to join me on the Station? I'm sure you would want to meet the Senior staff."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:48 pm on June 26, 2004

*Turns to the admiral.*
"Ahh sir welcome as you can see the ships if doing perfect."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Ths historic opening mission of the USS EXCALIBUR
Set into the Nova Division Archives

Vorak

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 8:41 pm on May 13, 2004

*The bridge's turbolift doors slid open, and Hobson entered.*
"Commander Moriaty, I would like you to prepare the crew for a departing ceremony this saturday. It will be a special event, this project is the prize of this space, make sure the crew report and have assignment for preparation. I will have Admiral Fisher and Admiral Starwind on board to oversee untill the commisioning ceremony saturday. I think you have all chief postions filled, Mr. Devok will hopefully take the Ops Chief and then they are will be. I am thankfull you have it crewed fully with chiefs for the beginning into the Delta Qaudrant."

-- Posted by Torean on 11:00 pm on May 13, 2004

"Sir, Reporting for duty as ops chief."

-- Posted by Charles Tucker on 11:13 pm on May 13, 2004

*Tucker steps onto the Bridge.*
"I was asked to be here for Extra Security for anf following the departing of the Excalibur."

-- Posted by Sillik on 12:03 am on May 14, 2004

"Reporting in. Who is the chief of tactical and security?"

-- Posted by Mark Travis on 12:25 am on May 14, 2004

"Sickbay to bridge. Have the crew report to me for a check and Medical File updating."

-- Posted by Dean Starwind on 4:49 am on May 14, 2004

*Enters.*
"This is one heck of a ship I hope she comes back in one peace, I would like to see it again, so Tom do you know when Fleet Captain Dutchman will be returning?"

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 6:10 am on May 14, 2004

"Yes Sir the chiefs of staff seem to be reproting nicely the Last I am waiting for now is an engineer though I think he has filed a report in the engineering section. Doctor I am on my way. Wishing that I could have gotten my fitness report ready before the Az blew."

-- Posted by Embries on 4:40 pm on May 14, 2004

*Embries walks onto the bridge and looks around.*
"Nice, nice. Very nice indeed!"

-- Posted by Sam Norton on 8:31 pm on May 14, 2004

"Lt. Commander Sam Norton. Chief Engineer reporting in as order sir and Dutchman will be back later today or saturday."

-- Posted by John Travis on 9:55 pm on May 14, 2004

*Walks on the bridge.*
"Things are coming along well with the excalibur. Glad to see you made your way from the venture devok. They'll bring her back soon I'm sure. I think all the chief jobs are taken here, from what I saw, do you know what your going to move into next Devok?"

-- Posted by Devok on 9:57 pm on May 14, 2004

"Maybe i can help mr travis in sickbay, he needs help there i am a bit "short" of work in here."

-- Posted by Mark Travis on 9:59 pm on May 14, 2004

"CMO Assistant is Open. As is Chief Surgeon and just Medical Officer."

-- Posted by John Travis on 9:59 pm on May 14, 2004

"I think this ship needs a helmsmen. Ive not seen anyone apply for it yet."

-- Posted by Devok on 10:04 pm on May 14, 2004

"With all respect mr M. Travis, the job for helmsman is more my thing, but if you ever need assistance i will help you.
Mr J. Travis, i can do the helmsman position if you like."

-- Posted by Mark Travis on 10:07 pm on May 14, 2004

"Very well, it may be i will have to call on open crew to help."

-- Posted by Sillik on 10:24 pm on May 14, 2004

*Returns from sickbay.*
"Greetings Devok. You appear to be vulcan, I am also. Perhaps we can find time in the mess hall for discussion. I have had little contact with vulcans since the academy."

-- Posted by Dean Starwind on 10:27 pm on May 14, 2004

"Sad to say you just missed a very prestigious vulcan called Major Gallon our former Station security CO but he rebelled and we hav not yet heard word from him in a long time."

-- Posted by Sillik on 10:31 pm on May 14, 2004

"Any vulcan that would raise rebellion is unworthy of the species. He clearly had a bad mind in the range of all vulcans."

-- Posted by Bill Williams on 10:52 pm on May 14, 2004

"This iscolonel Williams requesting to come aboard."

-- Posted by Dean Starwind on 10:56 pm on May 14, 2004

*Laughs.*
"Bill you do not need to request to come aboard you are more than welcom me and the crew will meet you on the bridge."

-- Posted by Bill Williams on 10:57 pm on May 14, 2004

"Thank you Sir. Well She is the best looking ship in the fleet is she not?"

-- Posted by Torean on 11:21 pm on May 14, 2004

"Amen Coronel Williams She is a very beautiful ship.  Plus she is pretty tough too.  Can't wait to get her out and about."

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 1:49 am on May 15, 2004

*Hobson steps from the turbolift to the bridge.*
"Hello again Commander, I am here to see preparations for departure tommorow. Is everythnig set? Security? all of that sort."

-- Posted by James Madison on 1:58 am on May 15, 2004

"Yes, nothing should happen tommorow. I have the Marines on special security. The stations weapons are to be up in case of a ship attack. But i can say hardy anything will scratch this ship with its own defenses and power."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 2:07 am on May 15, 2004

"Admiral Hobson will you be joining us for first flight tomorrow Sir becasue I would like to ask the favour and honour of giving the order to get us underway if you are."

-- Posted by James Madison on 2:15 am on May 15, 2004

"Many of us will be there. We can see what the Captain wishes to as far as words go. As it is his decision on the departure words. The shakedown is also to his choice of course. This isn't the main mission."

-- Posted by Sillik on 4:16 am on May 15, 2004

"A wise precaution to place marines on board. I will have security officers placed on the bridge and ceremonial areas general."

-- Posted by Jean Starwind on 4:52 am on May 15, 2004

"I will take a Squad of 5 marines with me to secure the tour group but I will not join them htere are other things I can do then baby sit a bunch of admirals and other officers that can handle themselves."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 11:00 am on May 15, 2004

*Comes out of turbo lift and looks around.*
"Well well she is nice indeed my complimentrs to your team bill. Well then admiral, crew lets star whit the thing we were waiting for."

=^= This is the captain to the entire ship all stations green allert prepare to leave drydock. =^=

"Mathew bring the main deflector online helm prepare to clear the docking clamps."

-- Posted by Devok on 1:02 pm on May 15, 2004

"Mr sillik, nice to see another vulcan, and yes we can discuss somtime in de messhall."

-- Posted by Weasly Cook on 1:12 pm on May 15, 2004

"Also captain i wish to inform you that i have brought a  passanger onboard with me. but he can work at rodent control if any got onboard for his keeps sir. oh before i forget he's a cat."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 1:28 pm on May 15, 2004

"As long as i dont get complianments about it is fine whit me. Well then lets stop talking and start moving helm engage at 1/4 impuls and take us out."
Helm: "Aye sir 1/4 impuls moving out of drydock."
*Turns to the admiral.*
"Sir where should we go once were out of the dock."

-- Posted by 8 of 12 on 1:58 pm on May 15, 2004

*Walks in and looks around, and for the first time she feels something she never feeld before as a borg she's proud to see the ship she helped construced working so good. Then she turns to the captain.*
"Well sir i wont be stationed on the excalibur it seems they want me somewhere else  but i wish you good luck and i wanted to be onboard during her shakedown cruise."

-- Posted by Devok on 4:04 pm on May 15, 2004

"1/4 impuls moving out of drydock, we just came out if it, still moving 1/4 impuls, all systems look functioning normal."

-- Posted by James Madison on 4:04 pm on May 15, 2004

*Madison smiles.*
"It looks like we have already departed. Not the ceremony i has in mind but it done and thats what matters. I would like to say a few things while were our."
*Clears throath.*
"The USS Excalibur is a great ship with a great crew. Its mission will be long and most of you will not see us or the station of what you call home for months (real time). Your mission will be at regular warp even with Transwarp into the Delta Quadrant to meet the Delta Alliance. Transwarp can be used periodicly but not all the time. As we want you to expxlore. Hostile actions are a last resort. And nothing to the Alliance as we want a good impression. Starfleet is just in the making of a meeting of alliance or treaty not sure of which. But if you need defense this ship is most powerful. Even to match a station. With that i will let Admiral Hobson speak and them i think General Tucker has something to announce."

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 4:06 pm on May 15, 2004

*Hobson stands next to the command chair.*
"Mr Devok, take us to the Delta Quadrant border for todays run."
*He then turned to the captain.*
"I hope you enjoyed your shore leave captain, Im thankful you returned when you estimated, we had of course planned the commisioning for when  you returned. And I would also like to thank you for accepting this command. We needed experience in this ships command chair, because it will be our representation in the Delta Quadrant. And you are just the experienced commanding officer right for the excalibur. You have the best of staff, Commander Moriaty I am told by Captain Brodie is one he would trust out of many people. And Dr. Travis, Mr. Sillik, Mr. Devok, all are with experience. Commander Cook has served under the finest science chief, Major Green, so you can expect great work from him, and he has a sense of humor everyone can be fond of in a tight situation. So this ship is set for a good future. I leave the future of its evolution in your hands captain."

-- Posted by Charles Tucker on 4:17 pm on May 15, 2004

*Tucker speaks after the Admirals.*
"I would like to say that when the USS Midway is complete it will be coming to you were you are at the time to give you, if we have enough, a marine team. I am trying to assemble a team of security officers to be trained as MArines. Making one a MAjor to lead the team. It is sure that you will find some hostile aliens out there. My men can make it easier to deal with. Of course i need volunteers to be a part of this team. Which as you might have guessed is the MACO's."

-- Posted by Torean on 5:22 pm on May 15, 2004

"Captain, All operations functions report normal. We are green across the board and the dockmaster has cleared us for departure."

-- Posted by Devok on 5:35 pm on May 15, 2004

"We are travelling 2.5 inpuls heading towards the delta quadrant."

-- Posted by James Madison on 5:38 pm on May 15, 2004

"Go to warp 5. It should give us 4 hours to tour and talk. And then take a shuttle to retur myself Hobson and Tucker. I do not know if Dean Starwind should be moved yet. But i need Lt. Sisqo to return."

-- Posted by Event Horizon on 5:42 pm on May 15, 2004

*The ship engaged to warp. As it did, the sensors detected a single borg vessel, apparently what had come after Galons rebellion. Traces of klingon vessel parts were detected in space. His rebellion was no more, and the borg were raring to the Excalibur. As the Sphere neared, it hailed.*
"We are the borg. Your sheilds will remain lowered. Prepare to be assimulated. Resistance is futile."

-- Posted by Sillik on 5:51 pm on May 15, 2004

*Sets red alert.*
"Shields are raised captain. Weapons are ready to fire. We have 20 forward Quantum torpedo bays with a compliment of 500 torpedos. Forward phasers are at class 12 and ready to fire."

-- Posted by Sam Norton on 6:13 pm on May 15, 2004

=/-\= Sam to Ft. Captain Duchman36. I will be on the bridge in 5 minutes. I am current;ly in sickbay getting a small little checkup. Norton out. =/-\=

-- Posted by Sillik on 6:21 pm on May 15, 2004

"Lieutenant Commander Norton we are under attack by borg. You are needed at station or on the bridge."

-- Posted by 8 of 12 on 6:21 pm on May 15, 2004

"Sir, they're talking to me, I can hear their voices. They.......want the ship."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:23 pm on May 15, 2004

"Arm the aft tube whit 1 transphasic torpedo that should be enough to stop the sphere."

-- Posted by Devok on 6:25 pm on May 15, 2004

"Captain, they are shooting at the warpdrive."

-- Posted by Sillik on 6:25 pm on May 15, 2004

"I do not register those type of torpedos in our bays captain, we have quantum and photon torpedos in forward and aft."

-- Posted by Sam Norton on 6:28 pm on May 15, 2004

*Sam walks onto the bridge.*
"Captain, I suggest using an EM pulse at the transwarp drive. It should disable the power source for the hole sphere."

-- Posted by Charles Tucker on 6:30 pm on May 15, 2004

*Walks to Sillik.*
"4 Quantum torpedos should blow it to peices and then some."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:30 pm on May 15, 2004

"Well they should have been onboard! Fire the quantum torpedoes."

-- Posted by Sam Norton on 6:33 pm on May 15, 2004

"I will be in engineering if you need me. I think I need to go and fix something down there!"
*Sam leaves the bridge through a wall.*

-- Posted by Sillik on 6:34 pm on May 15, 2004

"Torpedos fired captain. The sphere has been destroyed."

-- Posted by Devok on 6:36 pm on May 15, 2004

"Captain, warp drive disabled, we cant go forward or backwards."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:37 pm on May 15, 2004

"Stand down red alert. Well crew you did good for your first combat on oure new ship nice work. And admiral i'll make sure well do oure mission as good as we can and make sure the entire Expansion Fleet stays safe."

-- Posted by James Madison on 6:37 pm on May 15, 2004

*Madison went to Devok.*
"Are you sure Lt.? A sphere is like a fly to this ship. A Cube would even be challenged."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:40 pm on May 15, 2004

"Ok I want a full damage report."

-- Posted by Sillik on 6:40 pm on May 15, 2004

"I detect no damage to weapons systems at least captain."

-- Posted by Sam Norton on 6:43 pm on May 15, 2004

=/-\= Sam to Dutchman. Warp drive is back up. I wouldn't push it pass warp 5.7 at the moment. =/-\=

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:43 pm on May 15, 2004

*Views a padd with the damage report.*
"Sam repaired the warp core resume our original course warp 5."

-- Posted by James Madison on 6:44 pm on May 15, 2004

"I think we can risk it Commander Norton. This ship could take on 7 spheres with little damage."

-- Posted by Sam Norton on 6:52 pm on May 15, 2004

"Ok. fine by me. I just don't want a engine or two to mess up at the moment. Give me an hour to do some diagnostics to the engines and we will be go past 5.7."

-- Posted by Devok on 7:11 pm on May 15, 2004

"Warp 5 is engaged."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 12:20 pm on May 16, 2004

"Sir could you tell me who will be joining you in the shuttle back to the station so i can tell the shuttle crew to prepare the right one we dont want you in a shutle thats too small."

-- Posted by 8 of 12 on 12:23 pm on May 16, 2004

*Turns to sillik.*
"Mr sillik here's a pad whit information about some of the weapons mr wiliams and i created and adjusted and wich wernt in the ships specs."
*Hands over the padd.*

-- Posted by Tom Hobson on 1:20 pm on May 16, 2004

"When we arrive at the border, the admirals and 8 of 12 will return to the station. But before that, you will receive the proper info for your mission into the Delta Quadrant, which will take you away from the station for longer than any ship has been away for repair and refit."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:30 pm on May 16, 2004

"Sir we will make you proud."

-- Posted by Torean on 6:31 pm on May 16, 2004

*Torean walks back onto the bridge and goes to his station.*
"Sir, all systems report green."

-- Posted by Sillik on 6:56 pm on May 16, 2004

"Sensors detect no further vessels in range. We should have no disturbance."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:59 pm on May 16, 2004

"Thank you sillik but to be sure make a long range scan for borg vessels i dont want them attacking us again."

-- Posted by Sillik on 7:06 pm on May 16, 2004

*Works with long range control.*
"No borg vessels in long range. I am detecting only a ferengi marauder on route to the ferengi homeworld."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 7:13 pm on May 16, 2004

"Well if they would attack us the wont last a second http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> ."

-- Posted by James Madison on 7:18 pm on May 16, 2004

"Well then, myself, Hobson, Starwind, 8 of 12, Tucker and any other guests will return now. We didn't plan on keeping this one long. And your next one will last several weeks. Your orders are to explore the Delta Quadrant and make way to meet a race of the Delta Alliance. Use Transwarp only briefly. Most of the journey by regular warp as to make it better to explore.. The mission will be very long. But a good thing. You most likley will not return or see the station or its people for months as you will be stationed in the Delta Quadrant while we are closer to the Alpha. You can dock at Avalon. Tell them what ship you are and thank them for there helm is creating it with us. Record all findings. I trust Captain Dutchman and Commander Moriaty in first contact areas. And expect a MACO team in mid mission. General Tuckers best. Good Luck. Head for the Delta Alliance. At regular warp it is a 100 or so year journey. With Transwarp jumps each week or so i expect 3 weeks. Do not return to DS20 until ordered."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 7:32 pm on May 16, 2004

"yes sir we are ready for it."
*The admirals leave the bridge, and soon thereafter the shuttle departs.*
"Well then all stations  report condition green. Devok set a course for avalon station warp 9."

-- Posted by Torean on 4:08 pm on May 18, 2004

"Operations is ready sir. Condition Green."

-- Posted by Devok on 4:28 pm on May 18, 2004

"Course set, warp 9."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:50 pm on May 18, 2004

"Engage."

-- Posted by Devok on 7:35 pm on May 18, 2004

"Engaged."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 8:06 pm on May 18, 2004

"At warp 9 it will takes us at least 2 hours to get to avalon."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

-- Posted by Event Horizon on 3:02 pm on May 21, 2004

*Meanwhile, the Excalibur was now a decent way into the Delta Quadrant. Soon Station Avalon came into range. It was nearest to the border, and was the first federation outpost of the federation in the delta quadrant the excalibur would encounter.*

-- Posted by James Madison on 8:50 pm on May 22, 2004

=^= Hail from Station Freedom =^=
We have new information for you. You are going to mee the Talonians (Spelling unsure). They are currently doing something with the USS Lothlorien (Starpheonix Division) so you are to right now dock at Avalon Station and await the Runnabout. You may do as you please on the station but not get in there way. Flag Admiral Vorak has informed us of a need of transport to Solaris Station (Shadowfleet Division). Captain Ductchman is to inform him you have arrived and await him to come onboard and his word of readiness to go. You all know what things are done for Admirals visits. I'm sure he will be interested in the ship so answer any questions. Ask Avalon if there is a Delta Alliance specialist or special ambassador that you could have assist you in your diplomatic meetings. Madison Out.

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 7:53 am on May 23, 2004

"Well I suppose that this means there will be a specail crew meal with the Admiral  in which we all get in the appropriate attire Captain."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 9:02 am on May 23, 2004

"Devok prepare to dock."

=^= All hands this is the captian prepare for inspection of the fleet admiral Vorak. =^=

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 6:19 am on May 24, 2004

"I knew it. Not only do I have to get used to a new colour and pip but now an entirely new dress uniform. Captain How long will we be needing our dress uniform Sir? Will we be needing to wear in while proforming our duty roster, because cleaning is all ways a problem. Helm ETA on docking with the Station? Captain is it just an inspection or are we a transport service. If we Are to take the Fleet Admiral somewhere he will need the V.I.P. quarters."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 1:55 pm on May 24, 2004

"No you can get out of these dress uniforms when the admiral finishes his inspection."

-- Posted by Embries on 7:05 pm on May 24, 2004

"Well, looks like this is my ticket home. Unless you need my service for anything else, I will beam over to Avalon Station again now. It was a true honour to work with you all, and I hope our paths may cross again soon, in the future!"

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 6:24 am on May 25, 2004

"Aye Captain. With Your permission Sir, I would like to go and get changed into Dress uniform and I shall show Admiral Vorak around. So inspection no specail dinner afterwards? I though a logical Vulcan would have expected a dinner in the nicest mess hall in the Quadrent. It is illogical not to is it not?"

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 3:38 pm on May 25, 2004

"Yes we could do the tour but dinner should be fine."

-- Posted by Devok on 4:15 pm on May 25, 2004

"Captain, can we go off the ship now?, i dont feel very good......i think it is logic to have a rest."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 7:25 pm on May 25, 2004

"Devok were about to leave if you dont feel so good you may go to your quarters."

-- Posted by Embries on 7:57 pm on May 25, 2004

*Embries gets on the transporter platform and smiles again.*
"I hope to see this ship soon again. Energize."
*Embries dematerializes, and moments later, Vorak and the ship's captain materialize.*

-- Posted by Vorak on 7:58 pm on May 25, 2004

"Permission to come aboard."

-- Posted by Torean on 7:58 pm on May 25, 2004

"Sir, I would like to remain on the ship and run a few diagnostics."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 8:07 pm on May 25, 2004

*Looks at Torean.*
"I never said someone could leave the ship."
*Turns to the admiral.*
"Sir should we start whit a tour our do you want to go to your quarters."

-- Posted by Vorak on 9:17 pm on May 25, 2004

"Please start with inputting the destiny coordinates, and engage engines to maximum warp. Then a tour would be most interesting, indeed."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 6:26 am on May 26, 2004

*With the Nerves all a tingle I walk over the the Admiral. Good Morning Adrimal Vorak.*
"On behalf of the Crew and myself if the Captain has not done so already may I give you a welcome on board and you are welcome any time."
*Giving the Admrial the Vulcan greeting then Live long and Proser Admiral.*

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 11:13 am on May 26, 2004

"Well then lets start whit the  tour sir we should start in engineering."

-- Posted by Vorak on 4:49 pm on May 26, 2004

"Peace and long live, Mr. Moriaty."
*Follows the captain toward engineering.*

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 3:38 pm on May 26, 2004

*Walks in with admiral Vorak.*
"Welcome to our engineering."

-- Posted by Vorak on 4:49 pm on May 26, 2004

"Fascinating. I have had a tour on station Deep Space 20, when the ship was being constructed. However, seeing it in complete state, is fascinating indeed."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:01 pm on May 26, 2004

"Admiral if you would look here you can see pride of the sience department and our transwarp reactor."

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 6:35 am on May 27, 2004

*Joining the tour just after everyone arrives in the engine room.*
"Yes the science section proformed very well in their duties when they complete such a fine ship. What better to go with such a fine ship but to have such a fine Crew. I know the captain and I am very proud of her. Oh yes sorry Captain I should have told you that I have a slight problem with Transporters but as you see I have made arrangements to carry out the duties of Executive officers. Shall we move on to the sick bay now Captain. I am sure when The admiral was at DS 20 and the engine room was probably one of those things that was close to finishing then. Not to rush you at all."

-- Posted by Vorak on 3:34 pm on May 27, 2004

"Most interesting indeed."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:11 pm on May 27, 2004

"Well then shall we head over to teh sickbay then."

-- Posted by Vorak on 11:04 pm on May 27, 2004

"Very well. Do you know when our ETA is at the nebula?"

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 2:58 am on May 28, 2004

*Following the Admiral and Captain out of enginnering and into the turbo lift.*
"Sickbay."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 11:55 am on May 28, 2004

"I'm not sure sir we havnt left yet because we need to wait for the midway to bring maco's but they havnt left ds20 yet."

-- Posted by Vorak on 3:39 pm on May 28, 2004

"Captain, may I remind you that my transport to Station Solaris is an urgent one?"

-- Posted by Charles Tucker on 3:47 pm on May 28, 2004

"Then we can depart."
*General Tucker entered with MACO's Sloan, Munro, Clark, and Cruse. Chief Engineer  Martson was with him as well.*
"As i told the Captain, patience is needed to get the job done right. And i can assure you our job will be urgent when we come to it. I will remain Captain until we get to Solaris. I would much like to see the ship in action."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:22 pm on May 28, 2004

"I hope you mean captain of the midway because I'm still captain of the Excalibur."

-- Posted by Charles Tucker on 4:27 pm on May 28, 2004

"There is no Captain of the Midway. There is never a Captain of a runabout."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:29 pm on May 28, 2004

"Well then, what did you mean whit that then?"

-- Posted by Charles Tucker on 4:31 pm on May 28, 2004

"You are making no sense. I mean what i say and i say nothing suprising. You have misunderstood something."
*Tucker exits Engineering.*

-- Posted by Vorak on 8:05 pm on May 28, 2004

*Vorak raises an eyebrow.*
"Very... well... At least we are getting to Solaris station, then."

-- Posted by John Marston on 11:00 pm on May 28, 2004

"Sir I hope that engineering meets your approval."

-- Posted by Vorak on 5:34 pm on May 29, 2004

"Most certainly."
*Follows the others into the turbolift and heads for sickbay.*

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 2:50 am on May 28, 2004

*Walking in from the Turbo lift with the Captain and Admiral Vorak. Whistling and calling the Doctors name. Jake had reappeared in sick bay and came running at the whistle.*
"Admiral Vorak this is Jake Moriaty."
*Then The Doctor quickly follows the dog.*
"Ah there you are Doctor."

-- Posted by Weasly Cook on 3:22 am on May 28, 2004

*Runs in and bumps into Vorak.*
"I'm so sorry...."
*Jumps to attention and salutes sorry.*
"Admiral Vorak it's just that..."
*Smith follows jake and purrs as ho goes up to cook and jumps up on a couter and then to his soulder and starts walking around his soulders and neck. Breaks salute and picks Smith off his soulder and holds him.*
"...about that back there and me bumping into you it's just that Smith here just went AWOL on me and the computer said he was here Admiral."
*At that the cat interuptes and yowels very loadly at the Admiral.*

-- Posted by Mathew Moriaty on 6:32 am on May 28, 2004

"Well Captain Smith really. It is very rude of you to shout at people."
*Reaching forth to give Smith a pat.*
"Admiral I am sure you have met Weasly when you were at Deep Space Twenty. He was one of the Science personel that helped with her construction Admiral."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:57 pm on May 28, 2004

"Admiral shall we go to the mess hall for a diner?"

-- Posted by Vorak on 5:40 pm on May 29, 2004

"Your sickbay facilities are fascinating indeed. And most professional. Captain, do you know an ETA for our arrival at Solaris Station yet?"

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 11:12 am on May 30, 2004

"Stand by sir."
*Walks to a counsel inputs something.*
"At warp 9.975 2 day and 3 hours sir."

-- Posted by Vorak on 6:53 pm on May 30, 2004

"I believe that this ship was equipped with a transwarp engine, or am I mistaken?"

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 3:16 pm on June 2, 2004

"Stand by sir."

=^= Captain to bridge, initiate transwarp. =^=

*Some moments later.*

=^= Bridge to sickbay captain we arrived at Shadowfleet. =^=

"Well sir it seems that this is your stop please let me escort you to the transporter room."

-- Posted by Vorak on 3:55 pm on June 2, 2004

"Very well, thank you."
*Vorak follows him to the transporter room.*

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:07 pm on June 2, 2004

*Walks into the transporter room with admiral Vorak.*
"It was nice having you onboard sir."

-- Posted by Vorak on 4:23 pm on June 2, 2004

"Thank you. I wish you good luck on your further missions. Energize."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 4:33 pm on June 2, 2004

*Pushes a few butons and the admiral dematerializes, then heads for the bridge.*
"Devok set a course for dleta allience space 30 minute transwarp jump."

-- Posted by John Marston on 5:40 pm on June 2, 2004

"Sir you have full power at your command."

-- Posted by dutchman36 on 6:17 pm on June 2, 2004

"Thank you all station code blue prepare for transwarp secure all systems."

-- Posted by Torean on 6:31 pm on June 2, 2004

"Ops is ready captain."

-- Posted by John Marston on 8:29 pm on June 2, 2004

"Engineering locked down and ready for jump Sir."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet