• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula

Started by Leela Kaz, December 19, 2003, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Harrison

Lt. Harrison, with the scared Ens. Jacobs in tow enters

the Shuttle Bay.

"WE'RE HERE , I'm ready lets do it."

Ens. Jacobs had a sheepist facical expression.

Ens Jabobs looks to the XO. "I'm sorry Sir this is my

first away mission."

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Nelson

*hits combadge*

"sir the 40 minutes is up....we are starting to do prelaunch checks"

*hits a few buttons and it starts the warp core and power*

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Doug Oneal

*The noise that Jamsen heard was a tractor beam being engaged from the enemy base. As the beam took control of the shuttle the holo emitter continued to work maintaining the identity of the ship.*

"Do not offer any resistance to the beam Lt. Nelson act as if you knew it was goin to happen. Everyone put your enviromental suits on and prepare to engage suit holo emitters so we look like them."

*Nelson and the others put their suits on and armed themselves, Doug noticed Jamsen helping Jacobs out on his suit. Clearly he was nervous.*

"Don't worry Jacobs they still believe we are on their side".

"I hope it lasts." Jacobs said.

"As do I." Doug added

*The shuttle then began to descend into the base *

"Allright people be alert "

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Nelson

*looks around and sees no more katharians*

*takes out his tricorder*

"good no katharians around this room...i am going to start scanning"

Sirius Kos'ur

"Lacy we need to head them off and give doug and his team time to find what they need"

"but sir we dont have the holoemitter"

"i know but we must give them time this is the only chance we have"

The endurance heads in to a fight with a kazon battle curiser...

Lacy Frucal

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

i agree but why now why here

Doug Oneal

Whispering

"Right now it is the best plan we have so lets put it into action. Lt. Jennings will go with you to the airfilter ,myself and Ensigns Stone and Chell will take positions to flank your position.If you encounter any trouble we will fire near you and hopefully get lucky and hit one of the intruders. Understand?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Nelson

*Scans them*

"sir, they have no life signs...but somehow it is reading a heart beat...sir i beleive that those are holograms (real good holograms) and the real Katharians already left...sir i think they are deceiving us...i am going to go check it out wait here"

*shoots the katharians and goes right through*

"sir my opinion is correct...."

Doug Oneal

"Very well , good work everyone now lets see why they haven't left the Endurance. Nelson you seem to be the resident expert on this species so your with me, Lt. Harrison shall accompany us and have a security detail meet us on deck 3. I want our guests off the ship as soon as possible"

*They enter the turbolift."

=/\=O'Neal to Jamsen keep an eye on the forcefields if they find a way around inform us immediately=/\=

(Edited by Doug Oneal at 1:35 am on Jan. 31, 2004)

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

*As Doug walks into the Shuttlebay he notices a crewman placing the holo emitter inside the shuttle for
installation.*

"Thank you ensign , have Lt. Commander Jamsen report to me here upon her arrival."

*Doug then enters the shuttle and begins removing the necessary panels to install the emitter.*

Off: Guys we have the groundwork laid for a great storyline . So lets keep it going , even if your character is on the bridge don't forget you can start your own side story about how we get to the nebula.

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

*Adjusting the array*

"There we go , the array has been adjusted to 500 terra watts. Excuse me for a second Jamsen"

*Taps his communicator*

=/\= Understood Harrison, I will also require your team to bring the following equipment to the shuttlebay when they report: 5 Enviromental Suits , type2 phasers, phaser rifles, tricorders, and 2 medkits.O'Neal out. =/\=

"Is there anything else we need to do to the shuttle?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Nelson

*goes to the room with oneal in it..*

"sir, i believe we should get out of here ASAP!...or take the bridge....but most likely we wont be able to get to the bridge so i suggest we get out of here before the endurance gets destroyed by the battle cruser"

Sirius Kos'ur

"take us out of the nebula"

"and Ill be in my office"
=/\= kos'ur to kaz =/\=
=/\= What should i do =/\=

Lacy Frucal

This may be their first attempt at the Federation. They know a bit about us because of Voyagers battles with them.
Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance