• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Vul'lons

Started by Jack Siren, November 17, 2003, 08:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Siren

"Yes Marcet by all means you can join us ill will wait to inform anyone of the Vul'lons intil more people report in"
Jack Siren

Rugal

In other words, they are both dumb and weak... (:P)

Jack Siren

=/\=AttentionĀ all Starfleet personal on the Space Station Avalon =/\=
=/\= We have a new race coming aboard the Station they are the Vul'lons Treat them with the utmost respect =/\=
=/\= And attention all ambassdors please report to the breifing room =/\=

(Edited by Jack Siren at 7:12 pm on Nov. 14, 2003)

Jack Siren

Marcet

"Thank you Ambassador http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>"

Marcet takes a chair and sits down, he awaits the arrival of the other ambassadors.

I Wish to be part of the Union

john logens

*Logens enters the room and moves towards the table*

"Ambasseder Logens reporting for Duty sir."

OFF; sorry that i was away for so long.

Jack Siren

{breifing room}
"welcome ambassdors"
Jack Siren

Rugal

*Enters, salutes Siren and sits down besides marcet*

What do you think they will come up with now?

Marcet

Marcet enters the briefing room

"Ambassador Siren, can the Cardassian Ambassadors also be part of the negotiations. We are most curious about these new species, I hope you can tell us more about them"

I Wish to be part of the Union

Jack Siren

hello The vul'lons should be arriving soon. They would like to join the federation so. Iwant you to treat them with the utmost respect and make them feel welcome.
littlie is know about them other then have been at civil war for years but now have ceased. they resemble the klingons in stregth but have the vulcans smarts.
Jack Siren

john logens

OFF;Is anyone going to post.