• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Loxians

Started by Jack Siren, December 08, 2003, 10:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zentox

*Zentox carefully walked into the embassy office of the station. It had taken him awhile to find it, even though people and the ship's computer had given him detailed directions. The station was so large, so many decks and corridors and halls and rooms... He had only recently come aboard this huge station, when the USS Skytoucher docked and the ship's commanding officer was called for debriefing. Cmdr. Burma had suggested him to go by the Embassy for formalities and such. Zentox was not used to such a large station, he had lived most of his life in the asteroid field of the Dark Passage, in small ships only...*
"Greetings, I am Zentox, Loxian General. Is this the Embassy or did I get lost on this station once again?"
Trust on the Goddess Tazay and a path between the rocks will open.

Zentox

"I certainly hope to explore your wonderful station later on... But one thing I am missing... where are the statues of the Great Warrior Commander Burma, and his assistant Robinson? They are the greatest warriors the Gods have ever sent to help us! Ah, but one day when our homeworld will be free again, we shall make huge statues for them, and build large temples!"
*Zentox sighs, and his anxiety turns into sadness.*
"Our homeworld free again... our people free again... It seems to have become a dream that will only be that - a dream. Ambassador, our people have lived under the domination of a very strict government for many generations now. This government does not allow anyone to oppose them. That is how I got exiled, because I didn't think they way they did, I didn't say the things they wanted to hear, I wasn't who they wanted me to be... They murdered my wife in front of me, and my kids were both taken away from me and were fully brainwashed... And I was exiled from the only home I ever knew... Me and many others retreated therefore in the asteroid field of the Dark Passage. We are pirates, I admit, but it was our only way to survive in that barren place where we had to hide all our lives from the Loxian government... All I want to see is my people living free again... That families can be reunited, that our people may go back home one day, and still stay who they are. No more government that dominates our way of living, our culture, our personalities, our freedom.... And to my people, I am a mighty, fierce general of which now already tales are told... but in truth, I am weak... I can't save my people all the time, I can't give them their home back... We're too weak. And I admit, ambassador, without the help of your people it will never change."

Zentox

*Zentox eyes Marcet suspiciously.*
"Alright... I suppose you were only defending yourself. After all, we harassed you with raids more than enough too, but what else could we do? It was our only chance to survive and get supplies. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen you Cardassians around for quite some time, as if your station Vontak Nor has gone dead. What has happened?"

john logens

OFF; I was hoping to have the talks in my office if no one has a problem with it.someone please respond so I can post to have the room ready.If it is a problem we could have it here but you might need to leave tell i get the place ready. I know its not normal but its my first time in charge of some thing like this and I want to be right.

john logens

OFF; ok my call, lets get started.

*As logens talks to the out officers, a group of young waiters arrive with a selection of alien foods and drinks and begin to serve to all present.*

"I thought you would all like some refresments before we start, the negotiations begin , ill be call over the conn as soon as we can begin."

*Logens exits the room and heads for the office down the hall*

john logens

=/\= Logens to general zentox and other officers, the meeting area is ready please report to the ambasseders office as soon as possible.

Zentox

"Thank you, ambassador."
*Then he looks surprised at Rugal.*
"You are willing to allow us space to live on Vontak Nor? That would be magnificent... the conditions to live in would be much better, and we would be much safer too. I thank you greatly, Admiral Rugal. Perhaps an age of peace between your people and mine, may start with these negotiations. Who will be in command of Vontak Nor then?"

OFF: this is the moment for Marcet to take command of the station, unless Rugal wants to return there and take command himself.
OFF2: And by the way, john logens: this offer was made by Rugal on my request, because its necessary for the storyline and because we havent got extremely much time for these first negotiations. Even so, that doesnt mean the negotiations arent over yet. Logens, now its your turn to negotiate how Starfleet can help the Loxian exiles in the form of food supplies and such. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

john logens

*Logens thinks for a moment and then comes up with an idea.*

"General the federation will offer any food supplies you may need of course, but perhaps to put your peoples worries to rest we would also be willing to offer some sort of presence on the station till you can get on your feet.Im sure Admiral Vorak could arrange for a starship to visit the station and drop off supplies and repair officers.

Zentox

OFF: since you apparently are able to post often, are you interested to create more characters in other divisions, by any chance? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Zentox

"I am aware that my people will be reluctant, at first... but when I have talked to them, and have told them that this is the will of the Gods and the Messiah of the Gods, they will abide no matter what."
*Then he looks at Admiral Rugal as well and awaits his response.*

Marcet

"I'm more than willing to help this new alliance to be born. It is only - how much, 10 years? - ago, that our people were still enslaving the Bajorans, and even less long ago that our people collaborated with the Dominion to take over the entire quadrant. And now here we sit, two Cardassians, one Loxian and one human Starfleet officer, discussing the very fact that we will share one Cardassian space station with both Loxians and Starfleet. Clearly, our people have evolved over the last few years, and I am more than eager to be part in this new alliance between Cardassians, Loxians and Starfleet."
*Then he turns to admiral Rugal.*
"Please, admiral Rugal, grant me permission to go with you and Zentox back to Vontak Nor, and help this alliance to succeed. After all, Vontak Nor is abandoned and probably in a bad state. You will need people who can get it fully operational again, and also people to keep it running."
I Wish to be part of the Union

Montrell

"Oh you certainly will Counsellor, don't be afraid of that"

Montrell puts a smile on his face

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

john logens

=^= Logens to Montrell =^=
We have come to an agreement with the Loxians and the Cardassians. Starfleet will supply the Loxian exiles with food and other primary needs, and Cardassian fleet admiral Rugal is willing to provide space for the Loxians to live, on his station Vontak Nor in the Dark Passage. He also allows a permanent presence of Starfleet on his station. My recommendations are to send a ship back to the Dark Passage, with General Zentox, Admiral Rugal and Gul Marcet, to provide the supplies and help the Loxian people to move out of the asteroid field.
=^= Logens out =^=

Zentox

"Mr. Logens has stated this correctly, admiral. And in name of the Loxian Exiles, I am grateful for the support you are granting us. I hope a ship is available to bring us back to the Dark Passage?"

john logens

*Turns to admiral Montrell.*
"Then I believe everything is settled. I will not hold up these fine people any longer, if the U.S.S. Skytoucher is waiting for them to board. So I declare these negotiations completed and succesful."
*Turns to Zentox, Marcet and Rugal.*
"You may all go now, and I hope your journey will be well."