• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Loxians

Started by Jack Siren, December 08, 2003, 10:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john logens

*Greatings......Im Ambasseder Logens,the federation ambasseder here on the station.As a starfleet office I welcome you to the station, I look forward to are talks in the future.When your ready I hoped we could talk in my office.

john logens

"My heart goes out to your people general really.The federation is happy and willing to offer any help we can but we can not solve the problem of freeing your people from you past leaders, are laws stop use from doing so. Perhaps you should consider that now is the best time for you and the other exiles to start again, build a new home and a new way of life, I know that a new home world cant make up for losing your family but I am also the stations consellour here at avolan and I cn tell you that it will get better. Speaking as both an ambasseder and a counsellour I think its important for you to ask yourself one question, would your wife and family want you to keep fighting or would she want you to build a new home for the cause she died for.

Marcet

Marcet suddenly felt this strange feeling, he felt as if he wasn't in his place. What should he do, try  to negotiate with this Loxian.

"Mr Zentox, please forgive me but that was our past. What we did in our past may have been terrible, but your people have also commited harsh actions against the Cardassian Empire. I am a man of forgiving oneother, please let us forgive"

Marcet reached out his hand and awaited Zentox'

I Wish to be part of the Union

Zentox

"Greetings, Mr. Siren. This Embassy is certainly an impressive place... Here we sit, two humans, one Cardassian and one Loxian, total different cultures each, and yet talking in peace. I take it as a good sign from our Goddess Tazay, that perhaps good fortune will come for my people. So, Mr. Marcet, I have always known the feared Admiral Rugal to be in command of Vontak Nor, but he is not there any longer? Who runs the station now?"
Trust on the Goddess Tazay and a path between the rocks will open.

Zentox

OFF: its your call http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> As long as the negotiations dont need to be delayed http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Rugal

Mr. Zentox, right nopw the staytion is only working half.way due to lack of fundations from the Empire. And I am afraid that it will not be a high priority any longer...

*Look on Zentox*

If you´d like, I could let you operate Vontak Nor for as long as you feel you can manage it. I wont givce you ALL the security codes the first thing... But one never know. Se it as a token of good will... http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

john logens

OFF;ok sorry, Ill take it that u and the others have all taken seats and ill get started.

"General as you know the federation is willing to offer any help we can, in the limits of what are laws allow us to do of course.Please why dont you tell us what you want and what you need and Im sure we can come to some solution, perhaps help in repairing the station or medical supplies.

Zentox

"Hmm... I am intruiged... Tell me more about what you mean with a presence on the station?"

john logens

OFF; Thanks, I have no idea were that move came from.

*Logens looks at Rugal and Marcet.*

"Well gentlemen its up yo you, will you allow federation officers on the station, under your orders of course as you will still be in command."

john logens

"As I said Admiral there is something in it for all of us."

*Everyone waits in silence for the Admirals response."

john logens

"Gnetlemen I believe we have reached a mile stone and have had succesfuly come to an arrangement.Perhaps General Zentox you should go to the station with Admiral Rugal while I talk to Admiral Vorak."

Montrell

=^= Montrell to Logens =^=
Good work, Mr. Logens. I knew I could trust on you to unite our people at last. I will make sure you have a ship available within 24 hours. Allow me to finish the debriefing of captain Burma, and then I will join you in the embassy to give you all a briefing as well.
=^= Montrell out =^=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

john logens

*Logens immediately gets up from his chair, to greet and welcome the admiral.*
"Hello, admiral.  Basically, General Zentox has agreed in name of his Loxian Exiles, that they will all move to a new permanent location on Cardassian station Vontak Nor, inside the Dark Passage. The station is more or less abandoned at this moment, deemed a failed project by the Cardassian Union, but Admiral Rugal and Gul Marcet are willing to bring the station's systems back online, and also man its posts again with their own people. Secondly, Zentox has requested humanitarian aid from Starfleet, in the form of food supplies, and a ship that can help him and his people to be transported to Vontak Nor. All the details are in this report, sir."
*Hands over a padd to Montrell.*

Marcet

"As am I General Zentox, I have faith in this new alliance. What do you think Admiral Rugal?"
I Wish to be part of the Union

john logens

"Thank you, admiral. I hope that sometime soon, I will have another chance to be put in charge of negotiations like this."
*Walks with Montrell through the exit.*