• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Loxians

Started by Jack Siren, December 08, 2003, 10:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zentox

"Thank you, Ambassador. I must say that it is very much an honor for me to be here, and my journey to your station today, will be told and retold, over and over again, among my people, until it has become a legend... General Zentox who was the first to meet Commander Burma, the Messiah of the Loxian Goddess Tazay! And he came with a message of hope for our people, that one day we can all live in freedom on our homeworld again! Statues and temples will be built in his name! And from generation to generation, it will be told over and over again... that I followed the Messiah to the home of the Loxian Gods... station Avalon!"

OFF: you'll understand all this when you read the latest mission topic in the forum "USS Skytoucher" on Avalon Division board. Basically, Cmdr. Burma and the Skytoucher had given asylum to some Loxian Exiles who were attacked by Loxian Government ships. And now the Loxian Exiles look at Burma as some sort of God or Messiah :P

Trust on the Goddess Tazay and a path between the rocks will open.

john logens

off; no my office is in the embassy and its called the ambasseders office, I could post now saying that officers arrive with some food and drinks for us all while I set up the area, this is getting harder and harder is'nt it but its fun.

john logens

OFF: You do know that youve just ended the negotiations

Marcet

Marcet looks at his Commanding Officer, Admiral Rugal.

"I think this would be a great change to get our station up and running again admiral. Maybe with the presence of the Loxians, we would be able to represent the real thing which the Cardassian Empire stands for!"

I Wish to be part of the Union

john logens

"Im sure we can clear something with admiral Vroak soon, but you understand that starfleet want an officer to represent are staff on the station, nt that this would effect your decision making."

Marcet

*Looks at Rugal.*
"It seems we will finallly get to see some action again at last, after such a long while of lingering. I look forward to see Vontak Nor again, don't you, admiral?"
I Wish to be part of the Union

Zentox

*Leans back and smiles.*
"I'm as ready as one can be."
*Glances over to Marcet and Rugal, hoping they will say the same.*

john logens

"There is much about your people that I hope to learn in the future, your relegion is only one example.
Perhaps before we begine our talks I could quickly show you were starfleet officers can go on the station to relax, perhaps you would like to try an earth drink or some klingon food, we have a very large selection on the station

Zentox

OFF: I assumed we were in your embassy office already?

john logens

OFF: Sorry all but I got new orders, the talks will be here so if some one who can, could you please delete the post I made before this one.

*As the others talk Logens over sees the beam in of a large table with a set of chairs.

"Ambasseders, general if you are all ready we can begin"

*lognes takes a seat and waits for the others.*

john logens

OFF; I oclu post almost everyday of the week but I would like my characters to stay in the areas of counseling or medicane, maybe a pilot but that would be it.
Got anything in mind.

Zentox

"I am already very pleased with the fact that you are willing to give us a place to live, on your station, Mr. Rugal. I don't expect you to give us access to your systems as well. What you arrange between your superiors and Starfleet, is not my business, of course."

Montrell

Admiral Montrell entered the Embassy room and saw everyone gathered around one large table. He nodded towards Mr Logens and Montrell sat down.

"I have been informed about the succes this meeting has brought. Would you please inform me one last time, about the achievements that have been accomplished?"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

Montrell reads the report that he was just given by Counsellor Logens.

"Allright, everything seems to have been worked out here. This day may be marked as a day that our people unite, we have set the first step towards a glorious future, haven't we Admiral Rugal http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>"

Montrell turns towards Zentox

"Mr Zentox, I have just given the order to Captain Burma to make all preparations onboard the USS Skytoucher. The Skytoucher will bring you and the Cardassian representatives to station Vontak Nor. There are also supplies aboard the Skytoucher which will be transferred to Vontak Nor."

Admiral Montrell sits back in his chair and folds his hands behind his head

"So Mr Zentox, what do you think?"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">