• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Alien Divisions

Started by Vorak, October 25, 2002, 10:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dailik

Id like to take the Cardassians if thats ok Admiral(less chance of being killed and bruised)
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Rugal

Oh, no no! But could u describe this with supervisor, somebody that knows it betterthen I?

William Delk

Sorru about my not posting but i am back so what do you want me to do sir?
William Delk

JeNeya Tulak

Admiral Vorak:

Sir, I would like to take command of the StarFleet HQ Diplomatic Department, sir. Even if it is temporary, I would like to work with you and your staff more closely than with Admiral Mallory and his staff.

~Je'Neya Tulak~
Shadowfleet Ambassador

Dailik

Welcome Ambassador, im pleased to meet your Aquiantence.
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

JeNeya Tulak

Admiral Vorak:

I assume that you have heard the results of the deliberation.

~Je'Neya Tulak~
Shadowfleet Ambassador

Dailik

Sorry to say, but no there isnt any "profit" as you so put it.  Ferengi may have the desire for profit, but we humans have gorwn past the need for wealth, we only strive for understanding and exploration.  We negotiate each treaty with complete fairness so each party get what they are looking for, so it's mutually beneficial.

Vorak

We still need some more supervisors for the new divisions.  We need one for Shadowfleet and Damasca, for who i will yet select an admiral.

Secondly, and that is what this particular topic is about, we need supervisors for the "alien divisions".  For Starfleet, this is currently the Cardassian and Klingon division.  We can't really assign a "starfleet" admiral onto them, so my suggestion is that we assign an ambassador to them.
So people of the embassy, are you up to it?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Most certainly.  You may now consider yourself Supervisor of the Cardassian Union Division.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Dailik

Im not sure i understand your meaning Rugal

Rugal

Ah! ok. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Dailik

Aww, dont ya h8 it when you Die

JeNeya Tulak

=/\=Ambassador Tulak to Fleet Admiral Vorak=/\=

Admiral Vorak:

I understand your concern; however, due to some comments made about me in posts and on sites, I wish to withdraw from all Shadowfleet regalia. I have informed Admiral Mallory of these and of my decision and I hope that he respects it. Also, I would like to take up the position of Executive Officer of the Starfleet Embassy, upon Mr. Dailik's permission of course.

(Edited by JeNeya Tulak at 8:31 pm on Aug. 22, 2003)

~Je'Neya Tulak~
Shadowfleet Ambassador

Vorak

Not yet, ambassador Tulak. I will now endeavor to find out.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Marcet

"But you choose your companions well, I presume. There has to be some kind of profit, since you are so far away from Earth http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>"
I Wish to be part of the Union