• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Alien Divisions

Started by Vorak, October 25, 2002, 10:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dailik

So tell me Mr Marcet .. how goes things n cardassia Prime ?  been some time since i had the pleasure of visiting the fine place.
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Dailik

We try an dgreet each new species as best we can and with as much reverance to there beliefs customs as we can possibly do to show up most respect.  Upon greetings we sit down and discuss what each  side is looking for in this alliance and then negotiations are made with a lot of talk and great listening and communication and revernce, to make sure each party is respective of what each other is speaking about and to make sure all interests are adressed and hopefully come to a mutual agreemnt.
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Marcet

"Ah yes, ofcourse forgive me...I haven't slept in some days and this whole thing about moving from station to station has broken me up. Would you please excuse me, I think I need some rest. Shall we continue this conversation another time ambassador http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>"
I Wish to be part of the Union