• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Alliance between Starfleet and the Corporation

Started by Vorak, September 27, 2002, 11:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geert de heer

Ambassador Dailik i read about you.
Its a honor to meet you.
M (Head of CIB)

Vorak

I very much like your proposal for exchange program, with the joint starship.

We should make a listing of team members needed.
For example, who will be CO, and who will be XO? A Corporation, or Starfleet officer?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Geert de heer

That is winterspoon choice.
Until he gives us new orders we will return to our side of space and close our borders.
If you want to make a new go with peace you have to get your officers in control before they point a finger to blame.

This time you did not make a mistake but your officers did it until you get them working with out making accusations with out proof.

M (Head of CIB)

Vorak

Admiral Vorak walks inside the Embassy, accompagnied by Mr. De Heer from the Corporation, and gestures at the table with seats.
Then he calls all available ambassadors to join in at the conference.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Dailik

Thankyou Geert de heer, I trust all you read was good things.
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Dailik

May i also enquire Mr de heer, how long you feel it would take to get this ship commisoned and ready for service?

This will perhaps provide some sort of a time basis to go along with Admiral Vorak's question.

"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Vorak

I certainly agree with that.

OFF: now the corp has called everyone back to their own territory and closed their borders, what will happen here?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Geert de heer

Admiral Vorak the coperation has some terms they want to talk for this allaince.
but we want to hear starfleets terms first if you dont mind of course.
M (Head of CIB)

Vorak

I would not exactly use the word "terms" but rather "agreements".

First of all, since Starfleet has established a fleet in this sector, we have discovered quite some dangerous enemies.  You are not that far away, so you may face the same perils as we do.
But by working together and exchanging informations, we may stand stronger against those enemies.

I am not speaking of wars.  Starfleet is not a war institute, but one of peace.  My ships are not warvessels, but science/research vessels.  It has not been that long ago since the Dominion War has ended and before we faced the Borg too, so Starfleet is far from ready to face another full-scale war.
So even with our enemies, we attempt to keep them at bay rather than attack them.  Nor will we ever attack, unless we are attacked first.

I am more speaking of helping the other out.
If one of your ships is being attacked by the enemy, and we are the only one near enough to help, then we will do so.  And vice versa.

Apart from that, we could make an exchange plan about technology.  And supplies.

And one other important thing, that I discussed before with Mr. Winterspoon and I believe he was fund of the idea, to exchange officers.  Starfleet assigned me a freighter recently, the U.S.S. Lancelot, and I am willing to have some Corporation officers on board.  Of course, the U.S.S. Lancelot can also carry freight for the Corporation in that case, naturally.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Geert de heer

I think the CO and XO need to be picked by their good service.

CO for the corps
XO for starfleet what do you think vorak?

M (Head of CIB)

Dailik

This unfortunate, however it was good to meet you Mr de heer and perhaps we will meet in the future under less difficult circumstances.

Dailik

*walks in* Hello Admiral. nice to see you in here again.  I have been briefed somewhat on the talks to take place.

Geert de heer

Admiral vorak I'm thinking about this alliance most of my time.
The coperation and Starfleet need help in this quadrant because of enemies or future enemies.

exchanging information, working together and defending both sides if necessary, exchange plan about technology, trade could start right away.

But the exchange officers I had my own plan about that.
The Swordfish Orenoque is a refitted starfleet  starship and we want in service as soon as possible.
We could commission the ship and start a exchange program.
The ship is under command of Starfleet and The coperation mission need to be approved by both before they are accepted.
We will provide for the Captain, Chief Engineer and Chief Tactical officer.
The supplies and repairs can be made by us and by you for course that's for the captain of the starship to make a choice.

M (Head of CIB)

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Live long, and prosper, Mr. De Heer.  I hope we may meet again soon.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet