• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Science Dept. Annoucements

Started by Lilque, September 18, 2003, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilque

Hello, I am Major Lilque and I am the CO of the Science Division, and I need certain things to happen around here from now on to make this run smoothly and work like Starfleet intended it to work. Reports will be turned in to the Administaration after anything we do. Also if you are going to be working in here I need you to be on task and working when told. Also please be causios near the display case with the culture samples in them, if the glass is broken, you will have a very hard time walking, breathing or speeching for quite some time, please keep that in mind. There will be a Topic where you will report, and also I would really appreciate it if you didn't show PDA in the Science Dept. ( for those who don't know what PDA is, it is Public Display of Affection, in other words no kissing in here, it is a working enviroment)

Thanks,
Major Lilque

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vorak

=^= Attention to all Starfleet personell and civilians =^=

This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. Today at 1500 hours, the funeral ceremony will be held for Admiral T'Hain, commanding officer of StarPhoenix Base. His tragic end was caused by the Borg, and his commending actions in his life deserve a sign of respect, so please come to cargo bay 1 now, where the ceremony will be held according to the customs since the demise of Mr. Spock. Please report to cargo bay 1 immediately.

=^= Vorak out =^=

OFF: to find the cargo bay 1, go to the Station Ops forum on this board, and you will find a topic "the funeral of T'Hain", please post there and remain there until the funeral ceremony is finished, it will not take too long.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Hermes

"Hello? Is there anyone here? Don't be frightened, it's only me... Hermes, the station's Artificial Intelligence. Hello, is there anyone at all in this station?"
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">