• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Sec. Chief's Office

Started by FredLurado, February 14, 2006, 05:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLurado

"You will have plenty of chances to refocus that. I am not one hundred percent clear on the details of whatever incident you were involved in, but I am sure I will not experience it".
He handed Reynolds a Starfleet PADD which showed a diagram of the station.
"The security department is in charge of watching during the stations recovery period. We must ensure that no intruders find thier way on board, along those lines. While the command works to stablize, engineering to rebuild. We are to maintain control and organization, that is something worth noting in your apprenticeship".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Reynolds

Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned

Reynolds

"This is what I would do sir"

1) If there was no worry of the shields failing then I would be pretty content with leaving the high ranking officials where they are, however, It might be worth putting the shields on a rotating frequency modulation, just in case.

2) The first priority would be the Admirals and Officials. I would move them to a secure location and set up a Transport Inhibition Field around them. The shields would then be reinforced with auxiliary power and I would post security officers at every access point in acse the Romulans try to dock.

3) With the shields down, my priority would be to get all non-essential personnel to a secure location and repel the intruders. As for the computer core, I would station heavy guard around the area, and encript the computer. If  the Romulans somehow break the encription, then I would blow it up. Allowing the Romulans to capture vital information on the Federation's strengths and weaknesses would be devastating.
Unassigned

Reynolds

"Ah, thank you, sir. I will head there now"

*Reynolds gets up and leaves the security office*
Unassigned